Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I mean, the fact that she was in Vegas recording in studio with her jazz band and now her band members are reposting is kinda worrisome... I'm a jazz song away to burn my monster stan-card 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

5 minutes ago, Miracle said:

The plot thickens cause LG7 is clearly not a jazz album based on the dark aesthetics and DITS being an electro-pop / dance pop song based on the snippet

lol

They're adding that Clarence Clemons (RIP) touch to Edge of Glory 2.0 :jonny5:

Gaga's private jet landed in New Jersey on the 14th...weird

We're getting ASIB 2.0 sound with an updated Born this way electro pop edge. We cheered 

Just now, AlGreRithm said:

it'a probably JFAD related?

The soundtrack has been done since last November

Y'all heard dance in the shadow? Does that sound like a jazz? Thank you.

Edited by Daglazzo

1 minute ago, ToniGaga96 said:

The soundtrack has been done since last November

Where did we get this info? She might be adding a couple tracks (see Before I Cry)

 

Anyone if shes making jazz it's good news cuz that means LG7 is finished cause LG7 is obviously not a jazz album lmao

Just now, Miracle said:

Where did we get this info? She might be adding a couple tracks (see Before I Cry)

From Hildur Guðnadóttir. I remember the interview at the start of this year saying it was complete etc 

If Gaga is going to do a solo jazz album I need her too modernize it and make it cool for the mainstream public like amy whinehous did with back to black. 
 

enough with the jazz covers that sound like something from the 1940s.

Spoiler

GS3ty4sXwAEP6LK?format=jpg&name=4096x409

 

Seriously?? Katy's team is sabotaging her, this is blatantly inspired by Chromatica's merch and aesthetic

 

 

Maybe LG7 is done, JFAD was done last year and now she is recording a solo jazz follow-up to Lover for Sale? 


K-Pop Itzy GIF by BuzzFeed

2 minutes ago, TrymeB said:

solo jazz follow-up to Lover for Sale? 


K-Pop Itzy GIF by BuzzFeed

Püṣ̌sy for Free?

:suburban:

Edited by ToniGaga96

2 minutes ago, Reginald said:

Katy's team is sabotaging her

How is Gaga sabotaged by this be serious 

LG7 (Vol I, Inferno): industrial, techno, funk, dance-rock
LG8 (Vol II, Paradiso): opera, jazz, blues, orchestral pop

 

GOh6-AeWcAEiP-o?format=jpg&name=large

 

 

 

lady-gaga-lady-gaga-house-of-gucci-promo

1 minute ago, Almodusa said:

How is Gaga sabotaged by this be serious 

I think they mean Katy's own team is sabogating Katy

3 minutes ago, Reginald said:
  Reveal hidden contents

GS3ty4sXwAEP6LK?format=jpg&name=4096x409

 

Seriously?? Katy's team is sabotaging her, this is blatantly inspired by Chromatica's merch and aesthetic

 

 

We can make #LadyGagaIsMissing trend. Magazines wrote articles about it. We made it in the news.

 

Of course Katy is trying to get a reaction from us because her fans aren't doing their job. :coffee2:

5 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

How is Gaga sabotaged by this be serious 

sabotaging Katy, I mean :sistrens: Our GaR is seated unbothered

 

  

4 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

LG7 (Vol I, Inferno): industrial, techno, funk, dance-rock
LG8 (Vol II, Paradiso): opera, jazz, blues, orchestral pop

 

GOh6-AeWcAEiP-o?format=jpg&name=large

oh wow :clap:LOVING this concept 

Edited by Reginald

8 minutes ago, Reginald said:
  Hide contents

GS3ty4sXwAEP6LK?format=jpg&name=4096x409

 

Seriously?? Katy's team is sabotaging her, this is blatantly inspired by Chromatica's merch and aesthetic

 

 

I didn't wanna say anything but is that not a complete rip off? :deadbanana2:

10 minutes ago, Reginald said:
  Reveal hidden contents

GS3ty4sXwAEP6LK?format=jpg&name=4096x409

 

Seriously?? Katy's team is sabotaging her, this is blatantly inspired by Chromatica's merch and aesthetic

 

 

No way. Jesus. 

2 minutes ago, Orsay said:

I didn't wanna say anything but is that not a complete rip off? :deadbanana2:

Luckily, one era yielded a Top 5 and #1. Another is lucky to have a song chart.

 

:gaygacat1:

7 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

LG7 (Vol I, Inferno): industrial, techno, funk, dance-rock
LG8 (Vol II, Paradiso): opera, jazz, blues, orchestral pop

 

GOh6-AeWcAEiP-o?format=jpg&name=large

 

 

 

lady-gaga-lady-gaga-house-of-gucci-promo

How you are not her own personal lil manager is a travesty! 
Simon Cowell GIF by America's Got Talent

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.