Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

 

She didn't need to say this. We just needed to listen to her latest single or view some of her latest visuals — It's apparent! :) 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

You don't put Lady ******* Gaga in supporting actress contention lol not happening :suburban:

that said, if it's between that and getting HOG'd I think we'd take it 

Allahice not getting picked as a lead

 

:suburban:

 

Or a single at all

 

:suburban:

 

Could've been a new signature hit in europe but oh well

I prefer another oscar snub rather than supporting act nom tbh :suburban:

Gaga is a lead. Did you see how messed up she looked during her Hold My Hand performance at the Oscars? She did not do that to herself for a supporting role 

30 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Gaga is a lead. Did you see how messed up she looked during her Hold My Hand performance at the Oscars? She did not do that to herself for a supporting role 

That was just because she was performing her own original music rather than jazz covers

Clayton Davis is an attention seeking joke of a hack who should be ashamed to call himself a journalist who's on par with the worst of the worst such as Jordan Ruimy and Jeff Snider. Sorry for venting but these men terrorized us every award season and I'm so sick of their bullsh*t.

1 hour ago, Blade Runner said:

???? You can perfectly be experimental and soft-rock. I know some of y'all will be mad if she even dares to explore something outside the dance music bubble, but please. 

Soft rock is simple instrumentation simple melodies, very straightforward genre characteristics. The opposite of experimental. Do you want her to be avant garde or do you want her to be throwback? Because soft rock is only one of those things. 

Chic, a reliable Tiwtter insider who is also here, already spilled on the genre of the album as "radio washed techno pop". The tweet is old and went over everyone's heads.

judgejudysnicker.gif
So yeah, Haggers lose again.

judgejudysnicker.gif

Jolly is extremely tight-lipped about what will eventually transpire at the ceremony. Rehearsals are being held in secret locations scattered throughout France, but there will be no full rehearsal before the actual date. The mystery has prompted much speculation, with some of the most audacious theories positing the use of submarines in the Seine and performances by pop stars such as Celine Dion, Lady Gaga and French-Malian singer Aya Nakamura.

 

"I'll be fired if I tell you anything," Jolly says with a cheeky laugh. "All I can tell you is that it will be very meaningful for the artists that will perform."

 

https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory/olympics-opening-ceremony-artistic-director-thomas-jolly-capturing-112125538

 

 

Announcement next week?

 

giphy.gif

 

 

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

6 hours ago, Miracle said:

Gaga's not going on supporting lmao. The movie is literally called Joker Folie À DEUX. Also doesnt she sing like 18 songs during the movie lmaoo

I didn't say she was, I was saying Clayton is saying it's up to Gaga instead of the studio and it's not up to either in reality.

9 hours ago, Blade Runner said:

Zzz. She already tried that so many times before. Her debut is all about the clubs as well as her last studio album. 

 

Time to grow up. I do want something different. Don't know about y'all. 

 

And Charli is already giving us that, anyways. 

I wasn't talking about music though lol I'm just talking about club appearances. I have no issue with her doing some promo at the clubs, regardless of how her future project sounds. 

 

But on another note, might as well get some melatonin or a sleep mask ready sis  since that snippet we heard at the end of the chromatica ball movie also sounds like it was made for the clubs! :suburban:

1 hour ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 "All I can tell you is that it will be very meaningful for the artists that will perform."

 

https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory/olympics-opening-ceremony-artistic-director-thomas-jolly-capturing-112125538

 

 

Announcement next week?

 

giphy.gif

 

 

"Meaningful"

 

yes kinda align with "I have been dreaming of singing "la vie en rose" at closing ceremony of Olympics since I was 13" singer

 

6 hours ago, Heldenzeit said:

I feel like Gaga has yet to release an album that shows her genius.

 

So far all her releases have been good to great but I just know that her genius is yet to come. :clap3:

Hmmm I kinda get what you're saying but Born This Way is the closest demonstration of Gaga's genius. None of her peers could figure out how to integrate opera, mariachi, industrial techno, electro, and arena rock genres together into one album and layer them with sociopolitical lyrics like she did.

 

I do think, however, that while we've visually seen her genius there is more room for us to HEAR her genius.

 

 

have we discussed that chromatica was named 51 best album of all time? i think we should discuss that :suburban:

Edited by Kimi

tfm is her peak, 10/10, pop classic. accept it. btw is second, a bit too long and messy but great. she has her classics, i doubt it can get any better.

33 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

'Rehearsals are held in France'

Gaga: *is in NYC*

giphy.gif

I'm ready for these rumours to be debunked so bad :deadbanana2:

42 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

'Rehearsals are held in France'

Gaga: *is in NYC*

giphy.gif

these unbridled rumors in times of desperation like these are so cruel :weeps: it makes you feel angry at her when she literally has no fault :ahh:

now i wonder if the france/usa segment performer at the closing ceremony is really Celine. If it is i'm really gonna cry after watching the doc :weeps:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.