Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

11 minutes ago, Dumbledore said:

I'm sorry guys, but am I the only one getting creepy vibes from this? It has always been very obvious how desperate Katy's been for Gaga since they first met, and how Gaga clearly can't stand her (NO, they were never friends and you can tell the times Gaga said otherwise was a PR thing). Everytime they talk Gaga is looking for a way out while Katy is cornering her. 

 

It's really disgusting that Katy is saying this and also the like on Instagram and many more things now that she ran back to Dr Luke knowing that Gaga is real friends with Kesha and that that trial gave her PTSD and triggered her fibromyalgia.

 

She's also... Off? Like she looks and sounds deranged, like she's not here. I hope Gaga tightens her security because it's giving John Lennon / Bjork fans... 

sis I don't like Katy either but what the **** are you talking about UsoYifr.png

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

33 minutes ago, Darkgalord said:

Poker Face and Just Dance :clap3:

Is this new? idk, but slay. 

The Poker Face number has been on Chartmasters's site for years. But yes it is a slay. I feel like it's WW SPS numbers are probably even more impressive. Now it's hard to calculate what Poker Face's entire WW SPS would be since SPS became a thing after Poker Face's initial run, but I do have a way of estimating it (which take with a grain of salt since it's built on assumptions and not actual stream -> SPS conversions):

 

(Putting in spoilers in case it turns out to be too long)

Spoiler
  • ARUTW is estimated to be around 13-15 million total SPS WW with approximately 1.3 billion Spotify streams + 555 million YT views (though I'm unsure if user generated content on Youtube is counted in the 13-15 million figure or not). An estimated 1.1 million of that 13-15 million number comes from pure sales. 
  • So if a song with 1.3 billion on Spotify and 550+ million on YT comes out to 12-14 million streaming units, then we can look at Poker Face's streaming stats and make a very rough estimation of how many streaming units it has.
  • Poker Face has 1.3 billion streams on Spotify as well + 1.35 billion YT views from the music video alone. Again, I'm unsure what the numbers are for user generated content on Youtube or if that would even count.
  • YT views are weighted much lower than Spotify streams when computing SPS. So even though PF has more than double ARUTW's music video view count, I don't think that makes too much of a difference. 
  • So I'm guessing (based on these assumptions, not any actual math because I can't be bothered to do it :rip:) that PF's streaming units would equate out to somewhere between 14-17 million units. 
  • There's also other streaming services whose numbers we don't have access to or that I don't know off the top of my head (Apple Music, Deezer, ect.). How much more they add to the streaming units is unknown to me.
  • So 19.2 million digital sales + 17 (on the high end) streaming units gives a total of around = 36.2 million estimated units. When accounting for both other streaming services and assuming UGC counts towards the SPS total, you can round it up to 40 million (ish).

Again, that 40 million number is based on some logical assumptions, but it's not concrete information. I wouldn't thread it or cite it as an official receipt. That's just what I'm guessing, and I'm showing my train of thought behind it. If this turned out to be correct, it would make Poker Face Gaga's biggest song WW, with Shallow being second (it was estimated by a reliable user in the receipts thread to be at 32 million SPS units WW in early 2023 when its Spotify streams were at 2.050 billion. They're now at 2.479 billion). 

 

Edited by Aston Martin

14 minutes ago, Dumbledore said:

I'm sorry guys, but am I the only one getting creepy vibes from this? It has always been very obvious how desperate Katy's been for Gaga since they first met, and how Gaga clearly can't stand her (NO, they were never friends and you can tell the times Gaga said otherwise was a PR thing). Everytime they talk Gaga is looking for a way out while Katy is cornering her. 

 

It's really disgusting that Katy is saying this and also the like on Instagram and many more things now that she ran back to Dr Luke knowing that Gaga is real friends with Kesha and that that trial gave her PTSD and triggered her fibromyalgia.

 

She's also... Off? Like she looks and sounds deranged, like she's not here. I hope Gaga tightens her security because it's giving John Lennon / Bjork fans... 

Dumbledore replied calmly. UsoYifr.png

14 minutes ago, Konril said:

Dumbledore replied calmly. UsoYifr.png

:rip:

the olympics are getting dragged for allowing a paedophile who raped a 12 year old girl to compete in the games... gaga back out of that ceremony rnnnnn

Just now, bigboyzeddy said:

the olympics are getting dragged for allowing a paedophile who raped a 12 year old girl to compete in the games... gaga back out of that ceremony rnnnnn

How is she gonna back out of a ceremony that she was never booked for in the first place :suburban:

 

Spoiler

On a more serious note, I've heard of the controversy you're talking about and it's ******* infuriating. He groomed a child, got her drunk, raped her, has never shown any remorse, and if that's not bad enough, the trauma led the victim to attempt to overdose. I hope that rapist never knows a second of peace for the rest of his life and **** his volleyball team + the olympics for platforming him. 

 

2 minutes ago, Julio said:

 

oh :gaycat3:

hold awn... why were they right so long ago omgg

LG7 isn't shipped back anymore because this time she goes to NYC to collect it in person! :mandown:

1 minute ago, Janet said:

 

Is July in the room with us right now :suburban:

 

Ma'am... It doesn't say a year so technically they ain't lying.

#July2025

:suburban:

16 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

How is she gonna back out of a ceremony that she was never booked for in the first place :suburban:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

On a more serious note, I've heard of the controversy you're talking about and it's ******* infuriating. He groomed a child, got her drunk, raped her, has never shown any remorse, and if that's not bad enough, the trauma led the victim to attempt to overdose. I hope that rapist never knows a second of peace for the rest of his life and **** his volleyball team + the olympics for platforming him. 

 

One second I'm a Koons, then suddenly the Koons is me.

 

9 minutes ago, Janet said:

 

Is July in the room with us right now

 

I mean, they said they are eyeing, they didnt say the already picked July so

29 minutes ago, Julio said:

 

oh :gaycat3:

It sounds like a lucky vague guess :suburban:

43 minutes ago, Janet said:

 

Is July in the room with us right now :suburban:

 

If Gagaween actually happens 

:ghostface:

1 hour ago, Janet said:

 

Is July in the room with us right now :suburban:

 

They eyed but it got eyed back

:suburban:

22 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

"We're gonna keep on swingin'" She's never gonna stop making jazz lol

26 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

They eyed but it got eyed back

:suburban:

If you stare into the abyss for too long, the abyss stares back 

:ghostface:

I mean we've already deluded ourselves into thinking LG7 lead was coming basically every month this year, so why not July too? 
 

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Konril said:

Dumbledore replied calmly. UsoYifr.png

:ahh:

I stand by what I said though, she's getting creepy, I'll keep an eye on her :sherlock:

Edited by Dumbledore

2 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

full moon tomorrow night, are yall ready 

 

:gaycat3:

Joyride Ga Ga remix is coming :WAP:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.