Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

31 minutes ago, Dumbledore said:

Honestly, the only thing that I didn't like about the snippet was how dance it was, ofc it's too soon to judge and also it was a very short sample. But at this point in her career I believe she desperately needs to go a very different direction. Sometimes I feel like Gaga gives the illusion that she's more versatile than what she showed to be on her main discography. Maybe that's because I've listened to her discography so much that it became a big grey blob of very intense catchy music. -Not including ARTPOP, still very different from what came before and after in her career, and ASIB, and even than is more pop that rock/soft rock-. Or I just grew accustomed to her talent that I give it for granted.

 

She's very talented and daring, but I know she could give more if she weren't constrained by the pop everyone is expecting from her (or that's what I believe is going on, because she's still a popstar). She's still very young and I always thought current Gaga is at her best when she covers 60s, 70s, and even 80s rock, folk, soft rock, ballads or whatever. Or that What's Up cover that we urgently need it leaked in full.

 

But idk, I feel like if it's gonna be dance and some industrial mixed with it I won't be able to not compare it to TFM, and I think that album is impossible to replicate. That's why I hope she goes FULL in with the industrial side, at least on album tracks. It's ok if the singles are more pop, she's a pop star after all. Or how I always saw her, a rockstar that went pop. 

 

I asume as she gets older and definitely cannot perform Ratcheese's choreographies without breaking every single bone in her body, she will gravitate towards not edm music. Idk I feel like she peaked at that, now it's time for something else. :gaycat4:

 

 

I wanted to add that this whole "I'm moving away from old stories and wounds of the past" that she said in that interview for the CBF made me very excited because I felt that she was getting repetitive lyrics wise with Chromatica, except with Sine From Above which I think alongside ARTPOP is one of her few "spiritual" songs.

Edited by Dumbledore

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 hours ago, Almodusa said:

The way she thought she was doing something with that volume change :suburban:

 

 

i loved the original album of hers.. just dance.. poker face... i wish this type of album could come out again

  • Popular Post

Looking forward to Tuesday because the trailer should give us a solid 2-4 days without meltdowns, countdowns, and complaints. Then it's back to our regularly scheduled programming :suburban:

I feel like Gaga has yet to release an album that shows her genius.

 

So far all her releases have been good to great but I just know that her genius is yet to come. :clap3:

The way the mariah.gif just encapsulates how the base feels 24/7 

 

:suburban:
 

we'll still be using it when LG7 drops too 

Edited by Miss Anthropocene

It parts the crowd

 

FhnFloS.gif

 

I can not tell what is right, just ride

 

FhnFloS.gif

 

The monsters around

 

FhnFloS.gif

 

Dancing in the shadows of the ni-i-i-ight

 

FhnFloS.gif


Ugh the AI was AI-ing this time me fears

 

I've said it before, and I'll say it again; Gaga is probably the most talented pop girl ever, and her music, though amazing and great, doesn't really reflect the magnitude of her talent.

I love all of her projects, but she has more to offer, especially this deep into her career that she doesn't have anything to prove. She can release a passion project to showcase all of her strengths as an artist and prove the world she's the most talented woman in music. :gaycat5:

4 hours ago, Blade Runner said:

I wouldn't complain if she chooses supporting. 

 

:khalyan:

Well, I WOULD. This is the movie of the year and she's leading actress. Going supporting would kill all of her hype.

Idk who this person is or how reliable they are but towards the end of the video (and the French liddos can correct me if I'm wrong)

 

They say that someone told them that there's a strong chance she's attending one of the ceremonies AND she plans to wear one of famous fashion label's couture pieces to introduce the new artistic director :lakitu:

 

 

 

33 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Idk who this person is or how reliable they are but towards the end of the video (and the French liddos can correct me if I'm wrong)

 

They say that someone told them that there's a strong chance she's attending one of the ceremonies AND she plans to wear one of famous fashion label's couture pieces to introduce the new artistic director :lakitu:

 

 

 

This is the type of content that keeps me breathing :johnald:

3 hours ago, Blade Runner said:

We need that soft-rock experimental album. If you crave certain things, Coronatica is right there. 

 

:khalyan:

You're just saying words at this point. How can it be soft rock and experimental. Soft rock as a genre is a very inoffensive collection of sounds in a clearly inoffensive style. If you want an experimental album from Lady Gaga it's going to be electronic (and she won't do it)

19 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

not sure if it's a good idea for her going to Paris atm it's very dangerous lol

Why

21 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

not sure if it's a good idea for her going to Paris atm it's very dangerous lol

And when it's not 

:suburban:

3 hours ago, jesus del rey said:

When at the end she releases Back to Gaga, a jazz and R&B blend masterpiece with orchestral and indie rock elements

 

judgejudysnicker.gif

At this point I would take even a Gospel-Christian album as long as she finally releases something, I'm kind of exhausted with the wait and relative overdone discourses in here.

33 minutes ago, HonourableVomit said:

You're just saying words at this point. How can it be soft rock and experimental. Soft rock as a genre is a very inoffensive collection of sounds in a clearly inoffensive style. If you want an experimental album from Lady Gaga it's going to be electronic (and she won't do it)

???? You can perfectly be experimental and soft-rock. I know some of y'all will be mad if she even dares to explore something outside the dance music bubble, but please. 

just thinking maybe what she was recording at the studio is the guide track to her Olympics performance of La Vie En Rose/Bad Romance/Eden_Girlfriend

:suburban:
 

2 minutes ago, LykkeLi said:

just thinking maybe what she was recording at the studio is the guide track to her Olympics performance of La Vie En Rose/Bad Romance/Eden_Girlfriend

:suburban:
 

don't forget rising moon! :suburban:

On 9/6/2023 at 9:37 AM, jesus del rey said:

Back to Gaga (An original jazzGa & darkGa album, in the veins of Back to Black, Back to Basics and 20/20 Vision).

 

Lead Single: Mind of a Criminal

Promo single: Explicit Beauty ft. Janet Jackson

Second Single: Midnight Confessions

 

Tracklist:

1. After Dark

2. Mind of a Criminal

3. Velvet Secrets

4. Glamour & Grit

5. Explicit Beauty ft. Janet Jackson

6. Midnight Confessions

7. Smoke

8. Moonlight

9. Twilight Tango

10. Curtain Call

11 (Deluxe). Fever Dream ft. Janelle Monae

12 (Deluxe). Heartbreak Hotel

The way I was ahead of all the "Moon" talk :WAP: Come on Gar serve us your masterpiece

No way Gaga goes supporting, it doesn't make any sense in first for the title of the movie that is about two characters, consequently the poster with both of them on it and how they announced the movie since the first teaser in 2022: Phoenix - Gaga, Gaga is obviously lead.

 

Clayton has started his usual cheap gimmicks in order to get clicks using Gaga's name.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.