Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 minutes ago, Kanes said:

VOYD_CD_MOCK_UP_FINAL.png?v=1717934076&w

Another Gaga-album concept stolen before she could do it.

This looks atrocious so who cares.

56 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Babylon is the best song there for a reason. Those godly saxophones. :jonnycat:

I need a lot of depth and texture for LG7 soundscape. Pleek. 

Not you ignoring the superior song, Enigma 

 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, killer_rose said:

This looks atrocious so who cares.

I know but it's just funny because there was this talk about gargoyles/bats.

Then there was this moon thing and Coldplay goes ahead and releases "Moon MusiC" or whatever!

40 minutes ago, frankvert said:

Not you ignoring the superior song, Enigma 

 

spacer.png

Me when I lie

5 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I still think she's coming soon

 

:gaygacat3:

She is 

3 minutes ago, frankvert said:

Look at the material 

 

 

The performance elevates it but still can't match Babylon's perfection

At least we have the future Golden Trailer Award nominated trailer 2 to look forwards to...

14 minutes ago, frankvert said:

Look at the material 

 

 

 

10 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

The performance elevates it but still can't match Babylon's perfection

The performance was captured poorly in the special, mainly because of the audio. The beats didn't hit at all, they were so low. Even Fun Tonight and Free Woman had more oomph.

3 minutes ago, AlGreRithm said:

Love Me Right >>>>>>>

Wish it wasn't so half baked though, that fan edit with the bridge and sax make it so much more satisfying 

21 minutes ago, TedLasso said:


This could've been #1 

I'll never get over the loss of this masterpiece. 

:monkey:

3 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

LG7 (Vol I, Inferno): industrial, techno, funk, dance-rock
LG8 (Vol II, Paradiso): opera, jazz, blues, orchestral pop

 

GOh6-AeWcAEiP-o?format=jpg&name=large

 

 

 

lady-gaga-lady-gaga-house-of-gucci-promo

Sounds like a career-defining, acclaimed, AOTY-winning smash. Of course we won't get it anything close to it.

 

spacer.png

34 minutes ago, AlGreRithm said:

Love Me Right >>>>>>>

I don't understand why BloodClot thought that adding LMR would've ruined Chromatica's cohesiveness. 

It would've been the perfect last track. 

:irate:

2 hours ago, Kanes said:

I know but it's just funny because there was this talk about gargoyles/bats.

Then there was this moon thing and Coldplay goes ahead and releases "Moon MusiC" or whatever!

LG8 can be her self-titled album, GARgoyle.

 

spacer.png

46 minutes ago, Darkgalord said:

I'll never get over the loss of this masterpiece. 

:monkey:

Well, there's still the version with Xtina's screeches on streaming

 

Darkgalord

14 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

 

 

 

this guy is always in the liddo trenches I s2g :ahh:

Y'all I'm so scared for the atrocities he's gonna make Gaga do for LG7 :weeps: he's gonna embarrass her so bad :weeps:

 

 

 

35 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

 

 

 

They really thought they were having a Bad Romance / Alexander McQueen special moment with Stupid Love. 

:ryan3:

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.