Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

It's obvious someone has the full song but they're not leaking it in full. I think Gaga's team learned from their mistakes and are more strict with leaks now. 

23 minutes ago, Julio said:


we have a new insider :suburban:

ENOUGH WITH THIS "SOON"

Edited by Funtonight15

gaga is still in NYC...

doesn't she go there when a single is ready?

Unless insiders leak the song, they're not making it come any sooner :zzz: who cares about them 

1 hour ago, Freaky Prince said:

'Rehearsals are held in France'

Gaga: *is in NYC*

giphy.gif

She's done her jazz set so many times she doesn't need to rehearse.

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, Tiara said:

She's done her jazz set so many times she doesn't need to rehearse.

giphy.gif

:deadbanana2:

can confirm this will be her venice film festival hair and makeup but with a red lip.

 

div1t.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

  • Popular Post

I asked this question -->  " what should lady gaga fans do now ? "  to chatGPT

 

Lady Gaga fans, can benefit from taking breaks and enjoying time outside. Balancing online activities with real-world experiences can be healthy and refreshing. It's good to remember that enjoying your interests, whether it's following Lady Gaga or any other passion, is best done in moderation and balanced with other aspects of life.

 

 

Even chat gpt asking us to touch some grass :jonny4:

Nobody has the song otherwise it would've definitely leaked by now. Stop believing "insiders" challenge...GO!

 

 

To think insiders probably paid hella money to get the single, a single that's gonna be released anyways lol

Hopefully her team gets her to do stuff like tiny desk, hot ones challenge, podcasts during the next era. They need to get with the times, knowing her team though they will probably send her around every radio station in the country like we are still in the 70s or something. She needs to fire all the millenials/ boomers and get some gen z on board. 

 

giphy.webp

11 hours ago, ToniGaga96 said:

"It's time to grow up"

 

Meanwhile, the only thing she's doing regularly is singing jazz for people who are closer to death than to life.

 

And we still have more jazz ahead lmao, the recordings she's doing rn is most likely to be jazz songs for the Joker soundtrack, the "score" is the one finished since Hildur finished it time ago.  Theres 3 options they release 1 soundtrack with the "score" music and 1 for the songs of Joaquin & Gaga (like ASIB) or 1 soundtrack including the score music and the songs or they only release the score album of Hildur like Joker 1

 

11 hours ago, Blade Runner said:

We need that soft-rock experimental album.

 

Not gonna happen

 

10 hours ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I might be wrong but I think the reason the first trailer didn't feature a lot of Harleen was for marketing purposes. They didn't want to lose the support of the original fans of the movie that are more invested in Joker as a character. Since there was some uneasiness in that demographic about the film turning into something completely different from the original I think they wanted to focus on Joker. Maybe in this trailer we will see more of Lee and it will feel more like a leading role vs. supporting. 

Sir, yall underestimate the audience of Joker, it didnt reach 1 Billion by having only incels watching it lmao, there were plenty females watching too, comic book youngster and young adult, there were trends of teens girls and boys dancing on the stairs, i get it, the incels did put him in sort of special place as heroe, but the audience of the film had all kinds of people

2 hours ago, Kimi said:

have we discussed that chromatica was named 51 best album of all time? i think we should discuss that :suburban:

What about ARTPOP at #38? 

 

:suburban:

1 minute ago, frankgutz said:

 

 

 

Sir, yall underestimate the audience of Joker, it didnt reach 1 Billion by having only incels watching it lmao, there were plenty females watching too, comic book youngster and young adult, there were trends of teens girls and boys dancing on the stairs, i get it, the incels did put him in sort of special place as heroe, but the audience of the film had all kinds of people

Although there may have been a significant female presence, it is true that the majority of the audience (approximately 65–70%) consisted primarily of men between the ages of 18 and 35. 

 

I think Gaga was added to the sequel to garner more interest from women and gays, and making it a musical is an unexpected change, so we will see how it plays out.:celestial5:

I feel like she's making "heart" kind of music 

"heart" the band 

Poker Face and Just Dance :clap3:

Is this new? idk, but slay. 

Edited by Darkgalord

9 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

If there's no trailer tuesday

Ms @GraceRandolph you are bones

:rogue:

she always comes thru

11 hours ago, Dumbledore said:

Honestly, the only thing that I didn't like about the snippet was how dance it was, ofc it's too soon to judge and also it was a very short sample. But at this point in her career I believe she desperately needs to go a very different direction. Sometimes I feel like Gaga gives the illusion that she's more versatile than what she showed to be on her main discography. Maybe that's because I've listened to her discography so much that it became a big grey blob of very intense catchy music. -Not including ARTPOP, still very different from what came before and after in her career, and ASIB, and even that is more pop than rock/soft rock-. Or I just grew accustomed to her talent that I give it for granted.

 

She's very talented and daring, but I know she could give more if she weren't constrained by the pop everyone is expecting from her (or that's what I believe is going on, because she's still a popstar). She's still very young and I always thought current Gaga is at her best when she covers 60s, 70s, and even 80s rock, folk, soft rock, ballads or whatever. Or that What's Up cover that we urgently need it leaked in full.

 

But idk, I feel like if it's gonna be dance and some industrial mixed with it I won't be able to not compare it to TFM, and I think that album is impossible to replicate. That's why I hope she goes FULL in with the industrial side, at least on album tracks. It's ok if the singles are more pop, she's a pop star after all. Or how I always saw her, a rockstar that went pop. 

 

I asume as she gets older and definitely cannot perform Ratcheese's choreographies without breaking every single bone in her body, she will gravitate towards not edm music. Idk I feel like she peaked at that, now it's time for something else. :gaycat4:

 

 

I get your feelings tbh, i always thought her natural evolution would be towards rock/metal but she switched to jazz lmao, i know everyone hates the jazz albums but C2C is so elegant and beautiful im not mad at it, i actually enjoyed it a lot, L4S i still need to listen to it, havent been in the mood.  I do think her discography is "verstatile" is just that it doesnt feel like like a huge change,  but u do have her first albums as synthpop, the americana on Joanne, the ballad/pop/rock with ASIB, the jazz albums, ARTPOP that is more noisy and chroma house.   I do hope tho eventually she will make a hard rock, rock album, maybe some grunge like Courtney Love with her band HOLE, that would be dope

 

8 hours ago, HonourableVomit said:

You're just saying words at this point. How can it be soft rock and experimental. Soft rock as a genre is a very inoffensive collection of sounds in a clearly inoffensive style. If you want an experimental album from Lady Gaga it's going to be electronic (and she won't do it)

Basically, 2 opposite genres lmao, i hear Experimental and i think on Bjork or something more noisy that the fandom will hate

 

29 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Although there may have been a significant female presence, it is true that the majority of the audience (approximately 65–70%) consisted primarily of men between the ages of 18 and 35. 

 

I think Gaga was added to the sequel to garner more interest from women and gays, and making it a musical is an unexpected change, so we will see how it plays out.:celestial5:

Well yeah, thats true, mostly for the rated R thing, im not worry enought about being it musical since if you make a good one people will show up, it depends on how its blended on the film, i hate musicals and Bjork's Dancer in the Dark is brilliant, i also watched the last Wonka film and to my surprised it was musical and i liked it.  And i feel they will go more to this way than something like the Mean Grils musical reboot everyone hated it lol

9 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

 

I'm sorry guys, but am I the only one getting creepy vibes from this? It has always been very obvious how desperate Katy's been for Gaga since they first met, and how Gaga clearly can't stand her (NO, they were never friends and you can tell the times Gaga said otherwise was a PR thing). Everytime they talk Gaga is looking for a way out while Katy is cornering her. 

 

It's really disgusting that Katy is saying this and also the like on Instagram and many more things now that she ran back to Dr Luke knowing that Gaga is real friends with Kesha and that that trial gave her PTSD and triggered her fibromyalgia.

 

She's also... Off? Like she looks and sounds deranged, like she's not here. I hope Gaga tightens her security because it's giving John Lennon / Bjork fans... 

14 minutes ago, bigboyzeddy said:

she always comes thru

She was a few weeks off the release of the first trailer though iirc

  • Popular Post
4 minutes ago, Dumbledore said:

I'm sorry guys, but am I the only one getting creepy vibes from this? It has always been very obvious how desperate Katy's been for Gaga since they first met, and how Gaga clearly can't stand her (NO, they were never friends and you can tell the times Gaga said otherwise was a PR thing). Everytime they talk Gaga is looking for a way out while Katy is cornering her. 

 

It's really disgusting that Katy is saying this and also the like on Instagram and many more things now that she ran back to Dr Luke knowing that Gaga is real friends with Kesha and that that trial gave her PTSD and triggered her fibromyalgia.

 

She's also... Off? Like she looks and sounds deranged, like she's not here. I hope Gaga tightens her security because it's giving John Lennon / Bjork fans... 

Girl they asked her about it nnn what was she going to say? Don't want to collab with Gaga she's a hoe!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.