Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Author

so there is screening happening for JFAD this week

 

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

53 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

My biggest regret in life was seeing Chroma's track list and claiming Plastic Doll right away. 

 

I claim the remix now though :ryan3:

My claimed song was 1000 Pigeons for some reason and we saw how that turned out... (piano version is lovely tho):suburban:

5 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Thanks for you detective work 

spacer.png

We should all thank the GGDian who outsmarted Interflop and pried the title away from the devil guarding the LG7 vault. Thank you user HelloHangoverz. You're a liddo hero.

 

TPdHTpm.gif

 

 

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Hyperfertile said:

My claimed song was 1000 Pigeons for some reason and we saw how that turned out... (piano version is lovely tho):suburban:

Not the 1000 Pidgey claim sis, you should've known better :suburban:

Just now, Dear Reader said:

Not the 1000 Pidgey claim sis, you should've known better :suburban:

well everyone was claiming alice 911 etc so i thought i had to be different from the rest  :suburban:

17 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

It's so tiring that we basically have to coerce the UMG copyright offices to get some crumbs about LG7. :suburban:

Or you can just wait like a normal person :fan:

I really like the Dawn of Chrom version of the pigeons song tho. I levitated the first time I heard it. 
 

the original tho… :shutup:

Edited by verthigo

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, CovalentBondage said:

Or you can just wait like a normal person :fan:

Boring 

 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, CovalentBondage said:

Or you can just wait like a normal person :fan:

Normal is boring :alexz2:

 

 

 

 

  • ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Normal is boring :alexz2:

 

 

 

 

i JUST streamed this bop. I am in fact streaming the entire album of the millennium (Born This Way)

 

I'm seeing all the sines from above!

I'm gonna be the one that he loves! 

 

:WAP:

1 hour ago, Dear Reader said:

My biggest regret in life was seeing Chroma's track list and claiming Plastic Doll right away. 

 

I claim the remix now though :ryan3:

Plastic Doll the best song on the album though so you were right

 

:suburban:

When the video turns out to be a prequel and ends with her getting on Judas's motorcycle 

 

spacer.png

 

(

3 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

When the video turns out to be a prequel and ends with her getting on Judas's motorcycle 

 

spacer.png

spacer.png

34 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

If it's a track, it's the "I could be your girlfriend for the weekend," song since that is the snippet that got claimed under "LADY GAGA GARDEN OF EDEN."

 

I don't mind it being also the album title tho, I like it. 

Eden rhymes with Weekend :coffee:

1 minute ago, devmachine said:

are we moving or…?

Yes, we are moving to a new ward in the tortured monsters department 

 

2 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Yes, we are moving to a new ward in the tortured monsters department 

Gaga doing a varian of the album with every lies She told us?

 

Coming for #1 with +1M 

:jonnycat:

Edited by Mirkomonster

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.