Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

8 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

That cryptic GGD admin posted this:

de6317abb9e4ad9c9c0339c39ccbe2601934ff04

Yesterday he also posted a gif with some bloody tiles.

I'm betting the name of the song is Blood Moon. @Supervillainย care to confirm?ย 

the way you've become our top liddo investigator looking for evidence, get em'ย :clap3:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Maybe she's re-releasing Bloody Mary as the LG7 lead :suburban:

2 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

the way you've become our top liddo investigator looking for evidence, get em'ย :clap3:

at your serviceย :ryan3:

6 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

I just realized that supervillain teasedย 

ย 

Lady Gaga - "****** ****", didn't he?

ย 

"Blood" is 5 letters not 6ย 

Shadow moon?

Will LG7 be the first Gags album with no title track? Do we want that?

Discussย :sistrens:

3 minutes ago, thesegayz said:

Shadow moon?

I mean, she has a song called "A-yo" so everything is possibleย 

:suburban:

8 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Maybe she's re-releasing Bloody Mary as the LG7 lead :suburban:

tiktok hit confirmed for el gheรฉ 7 thenย :suburban:

11 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

I just realized that supervillain teasedย 

ย 

Lady Gaga - "****** ****", didn't he?

ย 

"Blood" is 5 letters not 6ย 

stupid love

12 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

I just realized that supervillain teasedย 

ย 

Lady Gaga - "****** ****", didn't he?

ย 

"Blood" is 5 letters not 6ย 

That was my first thought that I shared here, bloody moonย 

Just now, FameFatale said:

Autumn Moon?

Bloody Moon?

Cherry Moon?

ย 

ย 

1. Golden Moon

2. Silver Moon

3. Bright Moon

4. Secret Moon

5. Silent Moon

6. Broken Moon

7. Hidden Moon

8. Shaded Moon

9. Frozen Moon

10. Gentle Moon

11. Wicked Moon

12. Forest Moon

13. Shadow Moon

14. Mystic Moon

15. Lonely Moon

16. Winter Moon

17. Fiery Moon

18. Crimson Moon

19. Amber Moon

20. Velvet Moon

ย 

:suburban:

ย 

ย 

When the "dance in the shadows" is the Wednesday Addams dance

ย 

:ryan3:

4 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Cherry Moon?

I actually love this one

ย 

ย 

21 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Now he said thisย 

ย  Hide contents

ย 

I hateย long months, 31st is a useless day

ย 

does this mean cryptically we should be excited for the 31st? lol

17 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Maybe she's re-releasing Bloody Mary as the LG7 lead :suburban:

I mean, we did just get the Chromatica Ball film 2 years later.ย 

ย 

:suburban:

the title is obviously Sailor Moon u stupid faguettes

e8ff25d2e7a75621fb69df581572fda0.gif

Edited by Rino

33 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Now he said thisย 

ย  Reveal hidden contents

ย 

I hateย long months, 31st is a useless day

ย 

Who are we talking about?

Spoiler

Robert Lewandowski Goal GIF by World Cup

ย 

I'll dance, dance, dance
With my hands, hands, hands
In the shadow, -dow, -dow

Of the moo-oon
I'm gonna dance, dance, dance
With my hands, hands, hands in the shadow
Of the moo-oon, forgive him before he's dead, because


I won't cry for you
I won't crucify the things you do
I won't cry for you (see)
When you're gone, I'll still be bloody moo-oon

ย 

:jonny5:

my sis is a casual fan and just listened to Chromatica because she enjoyed watching TCB with me :gaycat4:ย ย her faves are Replay, 911, and Fun Tonightย 

Just now, trueromance said:

my sis is a casual fan and just listened to Chromatica because she enjoyed watching TCB with me :gaycat4:ย ย her faves are Replay, 911, and Fun Tonightย 

Tell her she got great taste :jonny5:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.