Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, TheHanyo said:

I bought her an apple slicer lol

I'm not buying them **** (she has a sister worth over $300 million) but I am going through each of her wedding registries to look at the Germanotta's taste in cookware and home decor 👀

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, Aston Martin said:

the Germanotta's taste in cookware and home decor 👀

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

1 minute ago, Aston Martin said:

I'm not buying them **** (she has a sister worth over $300 million) but I am going through each of her wedding registries to look at the Germanotta's taste in cookware and home decor 👀

The chance of getting a thank-you note from Gaga's sister was worth the $9 I spent lol.

6 minutes ago, TheHanyo said:

I bought her an apple slicer lol

she regularly eats in designing for GÀR so we can help her eat too

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

  • ATRL Moderator

the only artpop songs she acknowledges:

 

1. Aura

2. Venus

3. G.U.Y.

4. Sexxx Dreams

5. Jewels N' Drugs

6. MANiCURE

7. Do What U Want 

8. ARTPOP

9. Swine

10. Donatella

11. Fashion!

12. Mary Jane Holland

13. Dope

14. G*psy

15. Applause 

 

only joanne songs she acknowledges:

 

Spoiler

1. Diamond Heart
2. A-Yo
3. Joanne
4. John Wayne
5. Dancin' In Circles
6. Perfect Illusion
7. Million Reasons
8. Sinner's Prayer
9. Come To Mama
10. Hey Girl ft. Florence Welch
11. Angel Down

12. Grigio Girls
13. Just Another Day
14. Angel Down (Work Tape)

inb4 LG7 and beyond she ignores the whole chromatica album. :skull:

3 minutes ago, Reginald said:

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

I'm seeing a stunning lack of Le Creuset and All Clad cookware on these registries. Ina GODten would NOT approve, I'm afraid eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

Ok tomorrow huge counting. You all better gather here with the clown noses and your wallets ready 

26 minutes ago, Julio said:

So no surprise appearance at the London screening tonight :dancehall2:

Natali being unable to buy a decent pair of kitchen scissors :suburban: 

 

Topo Studios shutdown imminent I fear :suburban:

31 minutes ago, Julio said:

ugh, why does gaga have FAMILY

9 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

I'm seeing a stunning lack of Le Creuset and All Clad cookware on these registries. Ina GODten would NOT approve, I'm afraid eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

Update: I found some Le Creuset plates on the Crate & Barrel 2 registry. Unfortunately, only their enameled cast iron dutch ovens are worth the money. Their ceramic ware is crap. Someone better let Ms. Natali know before it's too late eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

Edited by Aston Martin

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.