Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Not a Come To Coma appreciation in here.

 

Can we go back to discussing Palestine activism?

 

 

:clack:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

8 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

I wasn't quoting you personally, more so the general sentiment/consensus here. And you did agree with them that she has no reason to speak up because she's not a politician.

 

I'm just confused at the way you fail to see how important it is for celebrities with huge platforms to speak up, especially considering you already believe that Biden is a warmongering genocidal maniac.

I think it can be a very powerful weapon for change and I do wish she would have said something a very long time ago. But coordinated harassment of a pop star is a corny hill to die on when there are children being murdered who we all have the power to help through donations and through being politically involved in a way that goes beyond forum posts. If you think every single monster/swiftie/beyhive/Kardashian stan/whoever else celebrity fandom that are flooding twitter and Instagram with these comments lifted a single finger to keep Biden, the single person enabling Netanyahu at this point, out of office than you're delusional. I would be gooped to find out any more than a fractional minority did anytning because popular sentiment and the results of our democratic process are completely mismatched.

Edited by Sheep

2 minutes ago, Sombre said:

Come To Mama praise? This fanbase is absolutely losing it. :ghostface:

This made me laugh so loud 

Manifesting an appearance and lewks on London premiere tonight :jonny6:

6 minutes ago, Sheep said:

I think it can be a very powerful weapon for change and I do wish she would have said something a very long time ago. But coordinated harassment of a pop star is a corny hill to die on when there are children being murdered who we all have the power to help through donations and through being politically involved in a way that goes beyond forum posts. If you think every single monster/swiftie/beyhive/Kardashian stan/whoever else celebrity fandom that are flooding twitter and Instagram with these comments lifted a single finger to keep Biden, the single person enabling Netanyahu at this point, out of office than you're delusional.

I do see your point and I agree to an extent. A looooot of these stans on Twitter/TikTok are only harassing their faves to speak up because they want to make themselves feel better about stanning them or to use it as an argument in their stan wars. Some of them are pre-teens and don't know anything about what's happening outside what they see on Twitter. It is quite ****** up and it gives the entire movement a bad image.

 

But still, that doesn't mean that we shouldn't keep the pressure on them to condemn the genocide. You mentioned that there are more effective ways to support Palestinians, but we CAN protest, donate, share posts, and still @ Lady Gaga & Co. simultaneously. I personally don't expect my former faves to say anything about it simply because they're all too focused on money and industry support to give a damn. I also don't have to wait for American pop stars to tell me that throwing bombs on kids is bad or that starving millions is a crime. It's just about the influence that a single post from them could have on some of their followers online.

Edited by State of Grace.

Also when she gets back on the road to campaign for genocide Joe when the only other option is T word, yes I will be in support of that because it's between 2 halfway to death's door warmongers but at least one pretends to like black and gay people now. :clack:

This performance made me love Sinners Prayer. I loved the Dive Bar Tour she did back then

 

 

 

 

Anyways, enough rambling here. For some of yalls sanity, hope the next post is a Nurtec ad :heart2:

Just now, flower moon said:

you can get banned for posting ai stuff sis be careful :gaycat6:

that's not AI she just had her fillers done

 

F4aFAXBXgAEE0F3.thumb.gif.9817e7061fe23fff96d259a4ff5c8451.gif

@sunbathinganimal Why the downvote? Girl, I've been supporting the Palestine cause since I was a teenager and have called out on the genocide before 2023, I would say even before 2015. Having a meltdown because a pop star doesn't post whatever is still extremely immature and it's screaming attention whoreism and especially virtue signaling. Also, my comment was regarding everyone here who's making a big deal out of this lol

 

I'm fine with her being silent, she just needs to not do what Katy Perry did yesterday which it's still mention the ******* hostages when 40K people died in Gaza  

 

But yeah you should all spend ur time in something that's not virtue signaling celebs. 

 

Xoxo, Miracle.

Edited by Miracle

2 minutes ago, flower moon said:

you can get banned for posting ai stuff sis be careful :gaycat6:

Thank you for the heads up, didn't know

 

:deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, Miracle said:

@sunbathinganimal Why the downvote? Girl, I've been supporting the Palestine cause since I was a teenager and have called out on the genocide before 202

it wasn't serious sis, it was just a joke cos you downvote all the time :clack:

Just now, sunbathinganimal said:

it wasn't serious sis, it was just a joke cos you downvote all the time :clack:

Lmaooooo. I only downvote comments that don't align with my fantasy of the LG7 announcement coming every week 

 

 

Born This Way

Cheek To Cheek 

Joanne

A Very GaGa Thanksgiving

ARTPOP

Chromatica

3-Way(The Golden Rule)

The Fame/Monster

Love For Sale

 

Argue with the wall 💋

1 minute ago, Sheep said:

Born This Way

Cheek To Cheek 

Joanne

A Very GaGa Thanksgiving

ARTPOP

Chromatica

3-Way(The Golden Rule)

The Fame/Monster

Love For Sale

 

Argue with the wall 💋

what the **** is this UsoYifr.png

2 minutes ago, Sheep said:

Born This Way

Cheek To Cheek 

Joanne

A Very GaGa Thanksgiving

ARTPOP

Chromatica

3-Way(The Golden Rule)

The Fame/Monster

Love For Sale

 

Argue with the wall 💋

Do you need help? Please contact the BTW Foundation 🙏 

2 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

what the **** is this UsoYifr.png

I know BTW at #1 and Love For Sale last is unpopular but I'm ready to die on that hill UsoYifr.png

I like turkey and gay s*x idk UsoYifr.png

Edited by Sheep

Can Gaga attend the london premiere? pls + thank u

15 minutes ago, Sheep said:

Born This Way

Cheek To Cheek 

Joanne

A Very GaGa Thanksgiving

ARTPOP

Chromatica

3-Way(The Golden Rule)

The Fame/Monster

Love For Sale

 

Argue with the wall 💋

this random ass list… you better explain yourself hun UsoYifr.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.