Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Just now, hausofbryan said:

Does this person ever actually know anything tho? lol

Does it matter :WAP:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Gaga's black guitarist in TCB film is mega hot

anigif_original-grid-image-10441-1484007

I know he's been with her for a long time, anyone knows his name? 

1 minute ago, Almodusa said:

Gaga Returns would be a horrible name. So corny 

This. Kinda giving Lady | Gaga album theory from where she changed that layout one time

I'll cry out of nostaligia if the song is named 'Monster ball' :cries2:

Edited by verthigo

  • ATRL Moderator
29 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Not really a fan of the album being called Blood Moon. Sounds a little too pedestrian for Gaga. 
Her album titles are always random or uncommon terms. 
 

I kind of want it to be called Gaga Returns 

i love for it to be this. 

 

my only concern is dont name it "gaga returns" and the music be a watered-down cosplay of herself like enigma residency. :deadbanana:

I feel like she's in a state of mind where she feels confident and happy about her (music)career like she hasnt been in a long time. Her biggest serve since BTW is coming me fears

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

I forgot tomorrow is the perfect day for announcement, one week before the release. Wow it makes so much sense.

5 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

I forgot tomorrow is the perfect day for announcement, one week before the release. Wow it makes so much sense.

 :clownny:

 

 

Almost 800k, classic behaviour :jonnycat:

 

STREAM JUDAS!

 

judas-gaga.gif

No chance it's Blood Moon or Bloody Moon because she would be wearing RED everywhere instead of black-and-white if that were the case.

2 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

 

 

Even Paris is making a comeback :celestial5:

 

 

 

 

 

well now Gaga can't release for at least a year :khalyan:

  • Author
4 minutes ago, TheHanyo said:

I hear "The monsters are out..."

I am hearing "all the monster around"

21 minutes ago, verthigo said:

I'll cry out of nostaligia if the song is named 'Monster ball' :cries2:

oh this would end me

i cried out of nostalgia when she stood at the piano during TCB :deadbanana:

I feel like the message is going to be similar to Rain On Me... things are terrible, monsters are out, it's nighttime, but we will dance through it all.

1 minute ago, TheHanyo said:

I feel like the message is going to be similar to Rain On Me... things are terrible, monsters are out, it's nighttime, but we will dance through it all.

The Dance Monster is coming :jonny5:

11 minutes ago, Julio said:

I bought her an apple slicer lol

  • Author
11 minutes ago, Julio said:

so no single annoucement, thanks for your detective work

3 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

so no single annoucement, thanks for your detective work

As if we're invited to the wedding

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.