Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

The things I would do to go back and listen to chromatica II going into 911 again for the first time. I think I almost fell out May 2020 :rip: 

3 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

I think katy will release same week as Gag

We're getting WWIII one way or another :dancehall:

  • Popular Post
12 minutes ago, TSwiftie said:

We're getting WWIII one way or another :dancehall:

the WWIII in question

gays-gays-fighting.gif

54 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

I hope so. I have a few tickets but I'm not keen of the setup they usually do for outdoor films. 

 

Gansevoort-screening.jpg

 

My patience is too thin to deal with this :toofunny3:

Oh I just know a fight would break out if I went there when I became overstimulated and someone kept screaming Shadow Moon or whatever 

35 minutes ago, TSwiftie said:

We're getting WWIII one way or another :dancehall:

Miss Katy wants to go all out with next single and the best way to do it —>attach yourself with Gag 

gays-gays-fighting.gif

14 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Oh I just know a fight would break out if I went there when I became overstimulated and someone kept screaming Shadow Moon or whatever 

i thought about going, but ultimately decided against it for this reason lmao:rip:

Scrihming at all the funeral posts in here about her career just because a snippet tagged to the end of a concert special for a 4-year-old album didn't set the press on fire.

 

She has not officially announced her new album on official channels. Her team has not sent press releases and kits regarding an official announcement. I know we haven't experienced a pop era in 4 years but it's like y'all forgot how things work.

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

1 hour ago, Kimi said:

ok and? so is she first league a list star or not? yall switch the narrative so much 

It's time to take a step back and enjoy life. 

Just now, RandomHooker said:

Supervillain should reveal one letter of ****** **** today. Like if you agree.

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

 

Yeah, to celebrate Chromatica's birthday :ryan3:

1 minute ago, RandomHooker said:

Supervillain should reveal one letter of ****** **** today. Like if you agree.

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

 

Just realized any of these characters could be punctuation marks.

 

Inb4 the lead is titled Stupid Gay!

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

dd just yesterday I was already thinking of not going to the screening since I'll get tired of it 

Just now, ToniGaga96 said:

Yeah, to celebrate Chromatica's birthday :ryan3:

Yes + for damages following yesterday's trauma. I'm still shaking and crying from the disappointment.

 

:rogue:

11 minutes ago, Aden said:

Scrihming at all the funeral posts in here about her career just because a snippet tagged to the end of a concert special for a 4-year-old album didn't set the press on fire.

 

She has not officially announced her new album on official channels. Her team has not sent press releases and kits regarding an official announcement. I know we haven't experienced a pop era in 10 years but it's like y'all forgot how things work.

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

Fixed

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

"On our national radio said that they are expecting a song from a "big artist" on June 7. But then again... everyone and their mother are putting out music on that date. :gaycat6:"

 

saw this on katy is coming :suburban:

I personally don't think she plans on attending either of the two remaining screenings but she's been having some fun lately interacting with the fans so who knows. Any official announcements will probably be made after June 3 (the NYC screening) so this whole thing up is fully wrapped up and she can change all her social layouts and have LG7 be the focal point. It'd have also been almost a full month since she changed it to her current GCB avi.

 

June 7 looks good to me, Mother Moonster. lg7iscoming.png

 

 

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

2 minutes ago, Julio said:

"On our national radio said that they are expecting a song from a "big artist" on June 7. But then again... everyone and their mother are putting out music on that date. :gaycat6:"

 

saw this on katy is coming :suburban:

Are Katy and Gaga big artists anymore?

 

:suburban:

if Katy and Gar actually drop on the same day :rip:

 

Spoiler

the Bubbling Under Hot 100 is not safe loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

 

4 minutes ago, Julio said:

"On our national radio said that they are expecting a song from a "big artist" on June 7. But then again... everyone and their mother are putting out music on that date. :gaycat6:"

 

saw this on katy is coming :suburban:

"Big artist", that's us :gaygacat1:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.