Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

12 minutes ago, verthigo said:

This new ATRL's banner looks cute !

 

let's hope they have to update it in 1hour when she posts the single cover :eddie:

Oh I didn't notice, our cute little insect sitting on a branch :heart:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, Daglazzo said:

Oh I didn't notice, our cute little insect sitting on a branch :heart:

before she's SQUASHED off of the Spotify 200 and SMEARED from TTH after 2 weeks 

 

:eli: 

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

The way none of this moon stuff works if it's "Night" and everyone's clowning for nothing :lmao: 

 

(FWIW I also don't hear moon)

It kinda does work though :rip:

 

Dancing in the shadow of the night could easily refer to dancing during a new moon 

1 hour ago, sunbathinganimal said:

if Katy and Gar actually drop on the same day :rip:

 

  Hide contents

the Bubbling Under Hot 100 is not safe loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

 

Bubbling Under Hot 100 #1s

 

Lady Gaga

1. Bloody Mary

2. Just Dance

3. 911

 

Katy Perry

1. Part of Me

2. When I'm Gone

3. Starstrukk

 

Both tied for 3 #1s on the Bubbling Under. Their 2024 era will settle that.

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

Just now, khalyan said:

It kinda does work though :rip:

 

Dancing in the shadow of the night could easily refer to dancing during a new moon 

I feel like she decides her release dates 7 minutes in advance so that's why I'm very critical of these theories :rip: 

  • ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

 

who on earth hears Yanny here :deadbanana2:

Just now, khalyan said:

who on earth hears Yanny here :deadbanana2:

me, I was just thinking who hears laurel :deadbanana: 

  • ATRL Moderator

Also, didn't the Reddit insider post "dance in the shadow of the night" a few days before the Chromatica Ball released? So why would we think it's something different? 

Just now, khalyan said:

Also, didn't the Reddit insider post "dance in the shadow of the night" a few days before the Chromatica Ball released? So why would we think it's something different? 

Yeah they did 

2 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

It's neither and actually just silence before the glitch sound :gaycat1:

our lady loves her glitches :laugh: HMH intro, CBT film, DITSoTN 

1 minute ago, Reginald said:

our lady loves her glitches :laugh: HMH intro, CBT film, DITSoTN 

I really think she hurt HMH with that horrible intro 

OGHTRL having a Gaga banner?

 

Color me shocked.

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

15 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

 

 

Did not have liddos being the new sw*fties on my 2024 bingo card :suburban: but I'm living for all the theories from the little cosmologists.

 

The collapse if she does announce on June 7, ugh it would be so iconique and powerful :WAP:

 

 

The new moon symbolizes new beginnings, fresh starts, and the potential for growth and transformation. It's also a time to reflect on the past, learn from it, and put it behind you. 

 

 

Naur its true it's all coming together

 

tenor.gif

 

I've been stanning Gags since 2010. I don't remember a single time where she dropped easter eggs for us to pick up on it :psyduck:

 

Does anyone remember anything like that happening?

Just now, hausofbryan said:

I really think she hurt HMH with that horrible intro 

Well not to me. The glitch is a gift. As soon as I hear it, I skip.

:khalyan:

Just now, Hurem said:

I've been stanning Gags since 2010. I don't remember a single time where she dropped easter eggs for us to pick up on it :psyduck:

 

Does anyone remember anything like that happening?

The best time was everyone saying the BTW cover was one of the three betrayals after Judas :lmao: 

4 minutes ago, khalyan said:

who on earth hears Yanny here :deadbanana2:

The same people that hear "night" I fear

 

IMG_6430.thumb.gif.0203accc98443dc4ff3c5

Just now, Konril said:

Well not to me. The glitch is a gift. As soon as I hear it, I skip.

:khalyan:

:lmao: Poor Gaga, she has brutal fans 

 

But yea, that song didn't make the cut on my regular Spotify playlist. 

 

:suburban:

Just now, Marry Illusion Glory said:

The same people that hear "night" I fear

 

IMG_6430.thumb.gif.0203accc98443dc4ff3c5

and that's because we CLEAN OUR EARS

 

:gaycat3:

That banner gave me a mini heart attack :rip: Anyway, I'm ready to dance in the shadow of the moon, Gaga. You tell me when :hippo:

3 minutes ago, Aden said:

OGHTRL having a Gaga banner?

 

Color me shocked.

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

So they have an excuse to not put her there once Shadow Moon/Night drops.

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

 

lol? Again I don't remember her saying that cause we only focused on the "I've been writing" but she clearly didn't finish, how are we even expecting the announcement when she said herself not to rush it 

7 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Also, didn't the Reddit insider post "dance in the shadow of the night" a few days before the Chromatica Ball released? So why would we think it's something different? 

The only reason he posted that before we knew is because he had access to the film. So right now we know as much as he did back then. 

 

5 minutes ago, Hurem said:

easter eggs for us to pick up on

Let's not forget this cryptic moment :laugh:

tumblr_m4u5qgeabA1r6ckqmo4_1280.jpg

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.