Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

lol? Again I don't remember her saying that cause we only focused on the "I've been writing" but she clearly didn't finish, how are we even expecting the announcement when she said herself not to rush it 

Well she also said "I'm almost there" 

 

Typical Gaga non statements lol

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, hausofbryan said:

Well she also said "I'm almost there" 

 

Typical Gaga non statements lol

Ummm yeah, and both those sentences tell us it's not ready 

Just now, Daglazzo said:

Ummm yeah, and both those sentences tell us it's not ready 

So? She releases singles all of the time before her albums are done. This has been covered 500x. :confused:

Just now, hausofbryan said:

So? She releases singles all of the time before her albums are done. This has been covered 500x. :confused:

Yes but it made me lose my hype a bit

Do we have an estimate of how many people watch these HBO specials anyway? I feel like it's probably not even 1M? 

 

I hear about them occasionally on Twitter, but unless it's like.. Lemonade, it makes little noise. 

7 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

and that's because we CLEAN OUR EARS

 

:gaycat3:

Clearly not well enough.

 

DrmYRosWoAACvGk.thumb.jpg.24c2de177a5b3f

 

I guess the teaser at end was just to say 'the chromatica era is finally over, soon a new era will begin', but that soon could be in a week or 8 months. 

5 minutes ago, TheOrangeTree said:

I guess the teaser at end was just to say 'the chromatica era is finally over, soon a new era will begin', but that soon could be in a week or 8 months. 

8 months lmao

 

y'all start being so catastrophic for nothing

3 minutes ago, Miracle said:

8 months lmao

 

y'all start being so catastrophic for nothing

if she doesn't announce by this time next week, everyone will be back to saying 2025 :deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, Miracle said:

8 months lmao

 

y'all start being so catastrophic for nothing

It's just a figure of speech. 
It's to say that just because she teased LG7 doesn't mean that new music arrives a week later.
Just look at Camila Cabello at interscope. 
She teased her new era on February 1 and her first single was released...on March 27. 

This random-ass event I just stumbled upon... a listening party for Gaga in NYC on Friday, June 14... who does listening parties for old music? :cupid: Sus...

 

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/lady-gaga-listening-party-tickets-907844847377?aff=erellivmlt

Edited by TheHanyo

1 minute ago, TheHanyo said:

This random-ass event I just stumbled upon... a listening party for Gaga in NYC on Friday, June 14... who does listening parties for old music? :cupid: Sus...

 

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/lady-gaga-listening-party-tickets-907844847377?aff=erellivmlt

Nah, these happen often for different artists here, usually around Pride

3 minutes ago, TheHanyo said:

This random-ass event I just stumbled upon... a listening party for Gaga in NYC on Friday, June 14... who does listening parties for old music? :cupid: Sus...

 

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/lady-gaga-listening-party-tickets-907844847377?aff=erellivmlt

It's Pride Month. There will be a Gaga party every day somewhere, lol. 

Just now, FameFatale said:

I just want another crumb

 

u4uHlev.gif.d133861d44254b2ee251139dbb3a

the new blush comes out on thursday 

 

 

u4uHlev.gif.d133861d44254b2ee251139dbb3a 

2 minutes ago, verthigo said:

Today's the day ! 
 

Make-Up Meme GIF by Justin

for a new teaser from eminem 

 

u4uHlev.gif.d133861d44254b2ee251139dbb3a

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.