Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

8 minutes ago, shyboi said:

wow, the chromatica ball is not very good isn't it? 

 

what is going on with her vocals, the dancing and the editing

avalooYsgs_gYa62GqEr6tA2cxGs_7GsjuO.thum

 

Anyways it's obviously coming and the insiders were right all along :gaycat1:

When the lead title revealed as "Stupid Clown"

spacer.png

 

edit: wait there's 5 words in clown my bad

Edited by paperfectdelusion

10 minutes ago, Dragha said:

Not the monster tag, this better be important

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76



it's not

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

 

9 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

I miss your long ass posts 

:khalyan2:

I get a warning every time I make one

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

43 minutes ago, IsmaMonster said:

I don't wanna be that person, but technically Supervillain only teased the single's name and didn't say that the announcement it's coming today…
 

So maybe it's still coming and TOMORROW IS THE DAY :clown:

Yeah exactly lmao y'all tagging half the site over literally nothing? :bibliahh:

911, Babylon, Replay, Free Woman, LoveGame... So many HIT performances in this special. It is insane how she was able to keep up the entire time. :jonny: Even the piano section kept me engaged and that never happens.

It's so ******* funny. 

 

But hey yall we are about to enter a brand new POP era. :jonnycat: a part of me doesnt want it to start cuz I dont want it to end. Imagine if the era ends and we will have to endure another 4-5 years of waiting with more Haus Labs and Headache products. Also what if she decides to have a baby after this era, meaning prolly "6 whole years."

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA

I feel like if she had planned for today, she probably skipped for the Rafah trend tbh. I know there's always stuff happening, but it's pretty viral. 

 

Tomorrow it is :lakitu:

1 minute ago, Norte said:

So same hour tomorrow? 

Yup last chance this week 

Just now, hausofbryan said:

I feel like if she had planned for today, she probably skipped for the Rafah trend tbh. I know there's always stuff happening, but it's pretty viral. 

 

Tomorrow it is :lakitu:

I mean Rafah is unfortunately being attacked for quite some time now, and tomorrow nothing will change tomorrow. She released gcb, she can announce single as well.

Hi there fellow moonsters, this meltcountdown was so fun it brought me back from the dead

 

22 hours 37 minutes it is

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

 

Spoiler

Why are HQ avis gone? We losing privileges? :biblionny:

 

She shouldn't be the only artist to have to pause her work for world events way above her control.

 

I want to dance in the shadow of the moon even if an asteroid obliterates half the world.

 

W8vEiPt.gif

1 minute ago, Namiskine said:

Hi there fellow moonsters, this meltcountdown was so fun it brought me back from the dead

 

22 hours 37 minutes it is

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

 

  Reveal hidden contents

Why are HQ avis gone? We losing privileges? :biblionny:

 

They've been disabled for years 

9 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

I mean Rafah is unfortunately being attacked for quite some time now, and tomorrow nothing will change tomorrow. She released gcb, she can announce single as well.

I know, I think there's a special recognition happening though it seems?

 

Not sure. Either way, tomorrow it is.

 

:gaycat1:

Just now, Janet said:

She even has Thursday :cm:

And Thursday at midnight for a surprise drop 

 

:gaycat4:

6 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

They've been disabled for years 

Sorry, my last visit literally was in 2020 :gaygacat3:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.