Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Marry The Gods said:

Not to mention there's an interview scheduled for next month. 

I have seen people say this, but I cannot find any info. Can you spill?

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, Sannie said:

I have seen people say this, but I cannot find any info. Can you spill?

 

Okay so someone teased album title and announcement today (?) and nothing happened as usual?? I'm lost 

1 minute ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

 

Oh, damn. I am stoked for this because Sasha is very artsy fartsy and I loved hearing Gaga talk during the interviews pre-Chrome special. I missed hearing her talk about her art and where she is at right now. Still not convinced this will be music related, but maybe it will. :jonny: 

Just now, AndThenTheCocaine said:

Okay so someone teased album title and announcement today (?) and nothing happened as usual?? I'm lost 

no one teased anything, just delulu monsters behaviour.... 

I think the worst thing about this wait is just kind of opening the wounds that remained after SL got fully leaked: she acknowledged it briefly and fell completely silent, and monsters are just left wondering '' Gaga? What's going on Gaga? Is it coming Gaga? Gaga? Gagita? What's going on, the entire song is leaked? GAGA IT'S COMING SOON RIGHT GAGA? '' for like a month.

 

Thankfully this time we don't have a leak and it's her own teaser, but if she is again going to just... ignore that she teased her return and gave a snippet of a song, and be silent about it until who knows when the release is, that's going to be kind of torture lmao, very SL esque! 

1 minute ago, Julio said:

This doesn't mean anything, it's one of those meaningless articles online news sites slap together in 5 minutes for SEO purposes

Wait so did this happen or nah

 

https://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/406896-lg7-lead-single-title/

 

Spoiler

Tacking Bloody Mary onto LG7... oh Dua your impact:jonny5:

 

1 minute ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

Wait so did this happen or nah

 

https://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/406896-lg7-lead-single-title/

 

  Hide contents

Tacking Bloody Mary onto LG7... oh Dua your impact:jonny5:

 

Yeah, it did

2 minutes ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

Wait so did this happen or nah

 

https://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/406896-lg7-lead-single-title/

 

  Reveal hidden contents

Tacking Bloody Mary onto LG7... oh Dua your impact:jonny5:

 

Why does this spell stupid love 

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

9 minutes ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

Okay so someone teased album title and announcement today (?) and nothing happened as usual?? I'm lost 

We all are sis :clown:

25 minutes ago, IsmaMonster said:

I don't wanna be that person, but technically Supervillain only teased the single's name and didn't say that the announcement it's coming today…

Idgaf, f*ck them

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

1 minute ago, shyboi said:

wow, the chromatica ball is not very good isn't it? 

 

what is going on with her vocals, the dancing and the editing

you got a deathwish or a humiliation kink

 

avalooYsgs_gYa62GqEr6tA2cxGs_7GsjuO.thum

1 minute ago, shyboi said:

wow, the chromatica ball is not very good isn't it? 

 

what is going on with her vocals, the dancing and the editing

Pure excellence

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

1 minute ago, RideOrDie said:

you got a deathwish or a humiliation kink

 

avalooYsgs_gYa62GqEr6tA2cxGs_7GsjuO.thum

 

1 minute ago, Aden said:

Pure excellence

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

 

im on 911 now, hope it gets better but it stresses the **** out of me that she doesn't leave the main stage instead of using the runways 

1 minute ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

4 mins

oh, i see we've started another countdown?

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

Just now, Pikachoo said:

oh, i see we've started another countdown?

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

I miss your long ass posts 

:khalyan2:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.