Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Her post is really beautiful, I love reading that she's happy and writing her best music in a long time! :heart:

 

But where did you guys see that she "confirmed" LG7 for 2024? 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

That was a very beautiful well written post, hope this is gonna put to rest the various 'she doesn't care about music anymore' kind of takes, most important I'm glad for her health, that is the most important thing ever :clap3::heart:

So what does the Fame magazine with the Telephone video cover has to do with her new music, now that collab on CC was debunked?

I love how she mentioned "pop music" specifically to actually make sure we know that she's really not making a rock album. Can't wait for this "DARK POP" album! 

The way we actually got album tea on her birthday.

 

:jonnycat:

 

And the JFAD trailer is just 1-2 weeks out.

 

:jonnycat:

I know I'll get downvote reactions but I can't wait for her to experience motherhood and getting married. :chick3: 

3 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

 

But where did you guys see that she "confirmed" LG7 for 2024? 

This :deadbanana2:

4 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

Her post is really beautiful, I love reading that she's happy and writing her best music in a long time! :heart:

 

But where did you guys see that she "confirmed" LG7 for 2024? 

Righ? jfhsjsggd 

"I am writing some of my best music in as long as I remember" her shading ChroMAGA as she should :WAP:

Well it seems like 2024 is our year.  I just wonder how far off the first single is. I'm glad that she's happy and feeling good too! 

5 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

Her post is really beautiful, I love reading that she's happy and writing her best music in a long time! :heart:

 

But where did you guys see that she "confirmed" LG7 for 2024? 

 

1 minute ago, Smarticle said:

This :deadbanana2:

 

1 minute ago, Blade Runner said:

Righ? jfhsjsggd 

"this year will be an important and meaningful year for us I know"

 

:gaycat1:

6 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

But where did you guys see that she "confirmed" LG7 for 2024? 

"This year will be an important and meaningful year for us I know. Music changes people lives im so honored I get to be a part of that in this life 🖤"

 

:ryan3:

1 minute ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

"I am writing some of my best music in as long as I remember" her shading ChroMAGA as she should :WAP:

I know :rip: every chromatica interview she seemed miserable. Talking about bloodpop having to pull her into the studio and how she was in a dark place. 

i love her so much

i love that she clarified that she still does love pop music because the narrative that she's "done being a popstar" is so old

i love her :jonny: such an encouraging post. hbd queen! 

mother :heart2: 


It's giving…

JOKER 2 + LG7 lead - October 2024

LG7 - November 2024

 

a reverse ASIB, full pop culture takeover, 1-2 punch 

:jonny5:

2024 truthers won 

 

4x.gif

 

She also said she's writing POP songs. Dark Bawp crowd won

 

4x.gif

Joker is coming out "soon"

 

(6 months)

 

:suburban:

 

 

10 minutes ago, Pipii said:

So what does the Fame magazine with the Telephone video cover has to do with her new music, now that collab on CC was debunked?

she got free promo during bey's album campaign :)

i'm tearing up:gaycat7:

stanning her has been such a beautiful journey

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.