Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Aston Martin said:

Also, after rewriting the Artpop tracklist in capitalist terms, I figured it was time to do Chromatica with medical ones given Gaur's current direction

 

Chromedicine I

Cialis

Stupid Zoloft

Ther An Os (with Elizabeth Holmes)

Free Insulin

Fee Tonight

Chromedicine II

CVS

Prozac Dose

Scenesse Shilling (with Clinuvel)

Aetna

Copay

Chromedicine III

Denied by Insurance (with UnitedHealth Group) 

1000 mg

Bankruptcy 

 

 

1000 mg :bibliahh:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

35 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I agree to an extent, but we should also recognize the difference between celebrating researchers and wining and dining with top executives. I’m not saying they’re all bad, but it certainly causes valid questioning from her fans, as they know her values. 

Sure, but this fandom exists in a vacuum and they refuse to keep a score like other fanbases do.

 

Gaga quietly raises $135 million dollars SOLELY from the pockets of billionaires for COVID vaccine research during the initial lockdown, and then organizes a televised variety show to showcase research efforts and frontline workers - silence from fans

 

Gaga attends her partner's work event to raise awareness and research money while highlighting advancements in pain management and mental health care, while teasing an upcoming album on social media - GAGA IS A BIG PHARMA SHILL WHO HATES MUSIC AND ONLY WANTS TO SELL MAKEUP

Edited by Cameltoe Chariot

She’s just doing the combat journalist tingz like usual, this time in science. Y’all have seen the sign before in Volantis. 
 

:ryan3:

45 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Just downloading the Witcher 3 complete edition on my ps5 cause I’m hungry for some monsters 

 

what y’all doing?

Going to the dentist in about 2 hours and then plan on getting Subway later :celestial6:

49 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Just downloading the Witcher 3 complete edition on my ps5 cause I’m hungry for some monsters 

 

what y’all doing?

I need to finish that game but I just got into persona 5 again :WAP:

 

OT: Lady Gaga

3 minutes ago, TROJAN said:

Going to the dentist in about 2 hours and then plan on getting Subway later :celestial6:

I haven’t had Subway in awhile. Have they launched the Foot-long Tonight collaboration yet?

31 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I mean, why does a pop star need to be promoting these drugs? It’s not like these companies have a shortage of advertising dollars. They spend billions every year just to make sure medicine isn’t within reach for millions of people who need it.

 

But anyway, I don’t wanna get into it, since it has nothing to do with Gaga and all about the type of decisions she’s associating with. No one is accusing her of doing it herself. 

Well why not? Drugs are like any commercial products. I don't quite get the hate she gets on this while she has promoted in the past regular type of products that have no impact on communities. Again, if she was doing an MLM type of things or weird-sketchy natural cleasing products, I'd understand the discomfort but this, I really don't.

 

It does give us great memes though :).

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

I haven’t had Subway in awhile. Have they launched the Foot-long Tonight collaboration yet?

Footlong Tonight sounds like my Friday night plans!

 

gretchen amp GIF

46 minutes ago, Reginald said:

Ohhh I have to try that series..

Fellow PS5 Monster here, playing Final Fantasy 7 part 2. Gaga would slay as a final boss, just saying...

This look always gave Jenova vibes 

spacer.png

spacer.png

if JapaneseMommy was lying to us I will be having the meltdown to end all meltdowns

 

zmgr.thumb.jpg.26d0da8a478c8af8fa36fa8ac

Just now, RideOrDie said:

ga beautiful on insta :WAP:

Look who’s back

 

 

 

i think hardly anyone is mad at her acknowledging capitalism, her obsession with fame and playing with the idea of being famous is what made her into the icon she is today. it’s the lack of music and that boundary pushing pop art she was known for that’s making her current comments annoying. if she said some **** like that during tf era we would’ve clapped. 

This look is Ray of Light coded. Her best album is coming.

 

GHnNIPQWYAAyvRo?format=jpg&name=small

11 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

ga beautiful on insta :WAP:

She coming

Professional, HQ pics :jonnycat: oh now we're fully BACK until the next set of meltdowns

14 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

ga beautiful on insta :WAP:

RideOrDie beautiful on dropping more tea

 

:WAP:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.