Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Bamboo said:

Why my hype kinda gone :lakitu:

It’s the Nurtec kicking in.

 

Side effects may include death.

 

 

:suburban:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

6 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Yeah, I agree. :rip: No one wants to say it, but we can all connect the dots between these random engagements and someone in her life. 

Sarah T*nno 

 

spacer.png

Just now, TedLasso said:

Sarah T*nno 

 

spacer.png

I screamed

 

Between her tech bro corporate liaison, make up empire promoter, and bullying choreographer.. I can’t keep track. :rip: 

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

I screamed

 

Between her tech bro corporate liaison, make up empire promoter, and bullying choreographer.. I can’t keep track. :rip: 

Don't forget her nymphomaniac manager and stylistically-challenged hairdresser :skull: 

9 minutes ago, perfectillusion204 said:

I was looking at it as no single, just a surprise album drop (obviously with the album drop there would be a single push, but no pre release singles before album).

 

She only has until August to promote the album before Joker. And at this point the album is coming May the earliest it seems. So I really don’t see LG7 era being long or promoted much. All her focus is gonna go to Joker come August. We know she’s not a multitasker (unless it’s with Haus Labs ddd)

No she won’t come on. And I’m glad. I wouldn’t be hspppy with the whole album drop just like that, I need lead single first so I can speculate, get hyped, put myself into the mood. Just like it happened with chromatica

Just now, Aston Martin said:

Don't forget her nymphomaniac manager and stylistically-challenged hairdresser :skull: 

One day, I’ll need to apply my “the people you surround yourself with are a mirror of yourself” philosophy to her. :rip: 

I had to google a bit about about Michael's involvements. He is involved with Parker Institute for Cancer Immunotherapy, and he has also made an investment to Meliora Therapeutics which is a biotech company. So yeah, I can definitely see him encouraging Gaga to involve herself in big pharma business ventures, and I'm sure Gaga's name and honesty about her medical conditions have made her a very enticing partner for big pharma crap. 

 

does anyone ever think she's been scrolling tiktok and beating her meat while simultaneously we've been having countdowns?

 

:WAP:

Michael is her coolest boyfriend so far. I dig. :alexz2: 

Let me keep it cute and just say that this album better be good. 

LaToya Jackson - Base - ATRL

About to buy the fame vinyl but there is I guess this 15 anniversary version and I can choose two options, white or light blue pressing idk which one 

15 minutes ago, Jake Frank said:

 

The impostor syndrome im seeing off her, very weird :toofunny3:

1 minute ago, Daglazzo said:

About to buy the fame vinyl but there is I guess this 15 anniversary version and I can choose two options, white or light blue pressing idk which one 

Blue looks better.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.