Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

About to buy the fame vinyl but there is I guess this 15 anniversary version and I can choose two options, white or light blue pressing idk which one 

Get both and keep one sealed. :foxaylove3:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Is it fair to say that our fave is now a drug lady? :heart:

1 minute ago, Dumbledore said:

Lady ***-a better find the cure for cancer or else...

14963054ff1e6fc1df557f712ff4c8de.gif

If she does, it'll probably be in partnership with a company that makes sure only the wealthiest can afford it 

14963054ff1e6fc1df557f712ff4c8de.gif

 

Also, the pics from that event look like they're from those type of movies where the "altruistic organization" is actually an organ-harvesting scam or something :rip: 

9 minutes ago, Jake Frank said:

 

Ohh Koons balls. ARTPOP act II coming tonight. 

 

:suburban:

February expectations: Lead single, LG7 announcement, maybe a performance. 

February reality: Fortnite concert, Magic potions take time, more Haus Labs, big pharm meeting

33 minutes ago, NicoleAMatty said:

Blue looks better.

I will buy blue you’re right :coffee: thx

30 minutes ago, Mons†erMuscle™ said:

Get both and keep one sealed. :foxaylove3:

Haha I wish but no, last time I bought almost all her vinyl except of artpop and the fame, I even did buy rom single and sl single :heart: I cannot spend all salary for vinyl. And I could not keep it sealed :jonny2:

Edited by Daglazzo

17 minutes ago, Album Leak said:

I had to google a bit about about Michael's involvements. He is involved with Parker Institute for Cancer Immunotherapy, and he has also made an investment to Meliora Therapeutics which is a biotech company. So yeah, I can definitely see him encouraging Gaga to involve herself in big pharma business ventures, and I'm sure Gaga's name and honesty about her medical conditions have made her a very enticing partner for big pharma crap. 

yup, her hosting the dinner is not that surprising considering clinuvel is also involved in dermatological/skincare science. she probably saw the opportunity to catch two birds with one stone (investment in new technologies + something for haus labs) :giraffe:

14 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Is it fair to say that our fave is now a drug lady? :heart:

Yes, we stan Lady Griselda :heart:

The Australian business newspaper was at the dinner hosted by Lady Gaga in Malibu:

"Gaga is eyeing Clinuvel's next generation of drug technology, including the promising Scenesse (Afamelanotide), used to treat rare skin conditions such as Vitiligo."

Also, after rewriting the Artpop tracklist in capitalist terms, I figured it was time to do Chromatica with medical ones given Gaur's current direction

 

Chromedicine I

Cialis

Stupid Zoloft

Ther An Os (with Elizabeth Holmes)

Free Insulin

Fee Tonight

Chromedicine II

CVS

Prozac Dose

Scenesse Shilling (with Clinuvel)

Aetna

Copay

Chromedicine III

Denied by Insurance (with UnitedHealth Group) 

1000 mg

Bankruptcy 

 

 

Edited by Aston Martin

13 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

I will buy blue you’re right :coffee: thx

Haha I wish but no, last time I bought almost all her vinyls except of artpop and the fame, I even did buy rom single and sl single :heart: I cannot spend all salary for vinyls. And I could not keep it sealed :jonny2:

I always buy at least two copies so that I can keep one sealed. But yes it's very expensive to do so. :gaycat6:

4 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Also, after rewriting the Artpop tracklist in capitalist terms, I figured it was time to do Chromatica with medical ones given Gaur's current direction

 

Ther An Os (with Elizabeth Holmes)

Not Miss Holmes catching strays, let her live in prison in peace. :bibliahh:

 

Question: Why are ATRL Gaga stans more loyal to her than those on her own GGD forum? :foxaylove3:

Poker Face and Shallow doing 1 million+ streams on a Thursday and Just Dance almost hitting 1 million.

 

Seems pharma capitalist Gar won after all.

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

1 minute ago, Aden said:

Poker Face and Shallow doing 1 million+ streams on a Thursday and Just Dance almost hitting 1 million.

 

Seems pharma capitalist Gar won after all.

 

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

Thank you bradley thank you fortnite :clap3:

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

3 minutes ago, Aden said:

Poker Face and Shallow doing 1 million+ streams on a Thursday and Just Dance almost hitting 1 million.

 

Seems pharma capitalist Gar won after all.

 

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

Even when we win, we lose 

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.