Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

So we’ve come to the conclusion that this is all Michael’s fault? :suburban:

Who’s on your avi?

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

So we’ve come to the conclusion that this is all Michael’s fault? :suburban:

I’m working on the change.org petition now for their restraining order

 

:suburban:

:bibliahh: The way I am SCREAMING right now, Gaga Base is undefeated. A little bit of mess, a little bit of drama, and a little bit of shade

Just downloading the Witcher 3 complete edition on my ps5 cause I’m hungry for some monsters 

 

what y’all doing?

3 minutes ago, Aden said:

Is there a genuine reason to hate the pharmaceutical industry aside prices/price gouging? That's all I can think of, along with the opioid crisis that hit the US.

 

The idea of supporting science and tech that regenerates skin or manages fibro doesn't really seem all that bad. I always thought the Nurtec outrage was around the pricing too, but is there a particular reason some people have a gag reflex to pharma or medicinal science?

 

Like, I'm annoyed that she's prioritizing this over music but I'm also not willing to paint her as some kind of a shill beyond harmless ATRL jokes.

 

zmgr.thumb.jpg.26d0da8a478c8af8fa36fa8ac

You're 100% right, and what you're seeing is a bunch of people just repeating talking points like "big pharma is bad".

 

But like you said there's a huge difference between advocating for innovation in pain management and mental health, and someone like Martin Shkreli who raised the price of an anti-parasitic drug with the sole purpose of increasing his profits. People are often more focused on making a statement or judgement FIRST, rather than approaching anything with nuance.

 

Anyway... SURPRISE RELEASE TONIGHT SISTERS?

 

FPCED95VIAIjjJN.png

1 minute ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

You're 100% right, and what you're seeing is a bunch of people just repeating talking points like "big pharma is bad".

 

But like you said there's a huge difference between advocating for innovation in pain management and mental health, and someone like Martin Shkreli who raised the price of an anti-parasitic drug with the sole purpose of increasing his profits. People are often more focused on making a statement or judgement FIRST, rather than approaching anything with nuance.

 

Anyway... SURPRISE RELEASE TONIGHT SISTERS?

 

FPCED95VIAIjjJN.png

Even if it was surprise release it would be like 14 h ago :penguin:

6 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

You're 100% right, and what you're seeing is a bunch of people just repeating talking points like "big pharma is bad".

 

But like you said there's a huge difference between advocating for innovation in pain management and mental health, and someone like Martin Shkreli who raised the price of an anti-parasitic drug with the sole purpose of increasing his profits. People are often more focused on making a statement or judgement FIRST, rather than approaching anything with nuance.

 

Anyway... SURPRISE RELEASE TONIGHT SISTERS?

 

FPCED95VIAIjjJN.png

I agree to an extent, but we should also recognize the difference between celebrating researchers and wining and dining with top executives. I’m not saying they’re all bad, but it certainly causes valid questioning from her fans, as they know her values. 

5 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

You're 100% right, and what you're seeing is a bunch of people just repeating talking points like "big pharma is bad".

 

But like you said there's a huge difference between advocating for innovation in pain management and mental health, and someone like Martin Shkreli who raised the price of an anti-parasitic drug with the sole purpose of increasing his profits. People are often more focused on making a statement or judgement FIRST, rather than approaching anything with nuance.

 

Anyway... SURPRISE RELEASE TONIGHT SISTERS?

 

FPCED95VIAIjjJN.png

Yeah this is what I feared. I knew that "art and capitalism can be friends" quote was going to get her dragged because "capitalism" is an inflammatory word to the terminally online. I don't think the general public really cares. Even NurtecGate came and went.

 

I actually think it's kind of cool that she's helping advance some of this science (though maybe she should do so *after* an album drop). We might as well complain she's in the pocket of Big Finance, Big Transportation, and Big Coffee for cashing millions and driving to pick up Starbucks.

 

zmgr.thumb.jpg.26d0da8a478c8af8fa36fa8ac

10 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Just downloading the Witcher 3 complete edition on my ps5 cause I’m hungry for some monsters 

 

what y’all doing?

Ohhh I have to try that series..

Fellow PS5 Monster here, playing Final Fantasy 7 part 2. Gaga would slay as a final boss, just saying...

Edited by Reginald

Any elder scrolls online players?

 

:gaygacat3:

 

we need a gaga costume on there 

Witcher 3 is one of the best open world games of all time. Same with Cyberpunk 2077. CD Projekt Red is opening up in Boston too, where I live. I’m perchedT for a job and a Gaga collaboration.

 

:lakitu: I’ll tell them it’s needed based on my important ATRL market research 

I'm convinced Lee murdered Gags and took over her completely. 

zmgr.thumb.jpg.26d0da8a478c8af8fa36fa8ac

 

Remember when we used to stan a pop icon? 

Me either. 

Why does the industry keep saying NO to Anitta? - Base - ATRL

3 minutes ago, Aden said:

Yeah this is what I feared. I knew that "art and capitalism can be friends" quote was going to get her dragged because "capitalism" is an inflammatory word to the terminally online. I don't think the general public really cares. Even NurtecGate came and went.

 

I actually think it's kind of cool that she's helping advance some of this science (though maybe she should do so *after* an album drop). We might as well complain she's in the pocket of Big Finance, Big Transportation, and Big Coffee for cashing millions and driving to pick up Starbucks.

 

zmgr.thumb.jpg.26d0da8a478c8af8fa36fa8ac

It is also kind of a stupid argument because she's promoting or being active in treatments that are actually quite common and not well recognized. Like I suffer from chronic migraine and rimegepant (Nurtec) or ubrogepant are really a new advancements for treating migraine. Not really anything to be dismisse about or laughing at. Millions of people suffer from it and it really gets no visibility in medias or in public conversation.

 

She's not promoting erectile dysfunction or weight loss/cleansing program.

Is this a Black Mirror episode? Is her On A Roll at least coming?

 

FPCED95VIAIjjJN.png

25 minutes ago, JapaneseMommy said:

Can u hear me? 

What's the latest you've heard from UMG Japan? :lakitu:

2 minutes ago, ctlp27 said:

It is also kind of a stupid argument because she's promoting or being active in treatments that are actually quite common and not well recognized. Like I suffer from chronic migraine and rimegepant (Nurtec) or ubrogepant are really a new advancements for treating migraine. Not really anything to be dismisse about or laughing at. Millions of people suffer from it and it really gets no visibility in medias or in public conversation.

 

She's not promoting erectile dysfunction or weight loss/cleansing program.

I mean, why does a pop star need to be promoting these drugs? It’s not like these companies have a shortage of advertising dollars. They spend billions every year just to make sure medicine isn’t within reach for millions of people who need it.

 

But anyway, I don’t wanna get into it, since it has nothing to do with Gaga and all about the type of decisions she’s associating with. No one is accusing her of doing it herself. 

Edited by hausofbryan

27 minutes ago, JapaneseMommy said:

Can u hear me? 

You said March.

You're next. 

Is this Janet Jackson gif iconic? - Base - ATRL

2 minutes ago, Yzma said:

You said March.

You're next. 

Is this Janet Jackson gif iconic? - Base - ATRL

March 22 is the next countdown target 

 

:gaygacat3:

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

March 22 is the next countdown target 

 

:gaygacat3:

Okay, but when April comes and we have nothing... 

We rideordie at dawn. 

Is this Janet Jackson gif iconic? - Base - ATRL

24 minutes ago, Reginald said:

Ohhh I have to try that series..

Fellow PS5 Monster here, playing Final Fantasy 7 part 2. Gaga would slay as a final boss, just saying...

Didn’t play final fantasy but it’s on my wish list. Me favorite of all is ******* horizon forbidden west :WAP:

19 minutes ago, Yzma said:

 

Remember when we used to stan a pop icon? 

Me either. 

Why does the industry keep saying NO to Anitta? - Base - ATRL

Not the Big Gambling product placement!!! More like PsyOp Face!!!!

 

Why does the industry keep saying NO to Anitta? - Base - ATRL

 

We need the Little Developers to create a game for us to play in-between albums. Little Monsters Online, a MMORPG virtual world :celestial5:

Edited by Dumbledore

I think you all should put on Love For Sale then have a glass of wine and cook dinner and maybe you'll feel better :ryan3:

2 minutes ago, Dumbledore said:

We need the Little Developers to create a game for us to play in-between albums. Little Monsters Online, a MMORPG virtual world :celestial5:

Yeah something that we could be playing as gaga, have freedom like sims or gta and be able to interact. We could call it Fortnite :ryan3:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.