Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Honestly I think a surprise drop could work for her. She's only tried that with The Cure. But I would so be here for a surprise album drop tbh. I'm still guessing May 17 for album.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

5 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Iโ€™m actually ok and happy that sheโ€™s happy. It makes me feel kinda proud that the woman I stan is not only a musician, but also a businesswoman. Letโ€™s hope it doesnโ€™t affect the music, but she did good so far. Now other artists look a bit shallow compared to Gagaย :-*ย especially those with billions on their accountsย 

ย 

1 hour ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

Rain on me was announced on a Friday, it could happenย :bird:

I thought same until I realized Ariana is releasing Friday the 8th

ย 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

8 minutes ago, perfectillusion204 said:

Honestly I think a surprise drop could work for her. She's only tried that with The Cure. But I would so be here for a surprise album drop tbh. I'm still guessing May 17 for album.

No Iโ€™m almost sure she wonโ€™t release a single as a surprise

28 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Recovering from your martinis at Lady Gagaโ€™s Malibu mansion pharmaceutical executives party?ย :lakitu:

Yes. She played snippets of LG7 and it sucked.ย 

GIF page fan atrl - animated GIF on GIFER

I still think sheโ€™ll release before Fortnite festival ends, so it wonโ€™t be far off. But sheโ€™s making the next 4-8 weeks incredibly painful with her choices. :rip:ย 

2 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I still think sheโ€™ll release before Fortnite festival ends, so it wonโ€™t be far off. But sheโ€™s making the next 4-8 weeks incredibly painful with her choices. :rip:ย 

So you think sheโ€™ll keep posting now about those pharmaceutical stuff?

5 minutes ago, Jake Frank said:

and HER HUSBAND, Michael Polansky

ย 

ย 

Maybe they just assumed

ย 

Hmm, okay this is interesting.

ย 

Yeah the pharma associations are initially weird but they would connect to her life story if they're related to her struggle with fybro. Not to forget so much of her work, from Joanne to Chromatica, has dealt with healing to some degree. This also isn't far from the "supercharged" and "clean" components of her cosmetics brand.

ย 

Between pharmaceuticals and alluding to potions, could there be some kind of scientific or medicinal angle to LG7? If Chromatica was about healing the mind and emotional state, is LG7 about healing the body?

21 minutes ago, Jake Frank said:

and HER HUSBAND, Michael Polansky

ย 

ย 

having to go to google translate for another tweetย 

ย 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVvQI0XIEiou0pOEx0OgJ

ย 

ย 

Not Katy attending the same summit. In lock step with every one of Godga's moves.

ย 

:bibliahh:

6 minutes ago, Album Leak said:

You just KNOW her tech billionaire boyfriend is the one encouraging her to do all this ****.ย 

He's hot let him be :gaycat4:

5 minutes ago, Album Leak said:

You just KNOW her tech billionaire boyfriend is the one encouraging her to do all this ****.ย 

Yeah, I agree. :rip:ย No one wants to say it, but we can all connect the dots between these random engagements and someone in her life.ย 

Soโ€ฆ what are your albums rankings, and thoughts on Stupid Love being the lead?ย :celestial6:

1 minute ago, Aden said:

ย 

Not Katy attending the same summit. In lock step with every one of Godga's moves.

ย 

:bibliahh:

Confirmation that Gaga is truly in decline.

ย 

:lakitu:

28 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

No Iโ€™m almost sure she wonโ€™t release a single as a surprise

I was looking at it as no single, just a surprise album drop (obviously with the album drop there would be a single push, but no pre release singles before album).

ย 

She only has until August to promote the album before Joker. And at this point the album is coming May the earliest it seems. So I really donโ€™t see LG7 era being long or promoted much. All her focus is gonna go to Joker come August. We know sheโ€™s not a multitasker (unless itโ€™s with Haus Labs ddd)

ksdjsksk not her hosting a damn big pharma event in her house....this is just tragically comical :ahh:ย were those studio posts really just her trying to counterbalance these shenanigans? I think so.

ย 

flavor-of-love-new-york.gif

ย 

Yeah ship her ass back to NY and leave her tech bro man in LA.

Edited by State of Grace.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.