Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Beautiful pics but if we’re talking about lg7 - those have nothing to do with the album so I wouldn’t say “she’s back” :ryan3:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Daglazzo said:

Beautiful pics but if we’re talking about lg7 - those have nothing to do with the album so I wouldn’t say “she’s back” :ryan3:

Inb4 she bundles LG7 with Pharmaceutics partnership

It's giving brand ambassador. 

She looks good tho. 

 Is this Janet Jackson gif iconic? - Base - ATRL

1 minute ago, Kimi said:

she’s serving la influencer NOT ray of light or Joni mitchell plsssss :rip:

I was joking of course

 

1965018946_ru-1-r-6400-n-2317175q8xd.thu

4 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

Inb4 she bundles LG7 with Pharmaceutics partnership

Hmm in this case, I’ll take it.

New post on Instagram serving Queen of Capitalism 

Love it that ride or die commented something and almost nobody care 

:ryan3:

6 minutes ago, Kimi said:

she’s serving la influencer NOT ray of light or Joni mitchell plsssss :rip:

Ga Gadarshian 

4 minutes ago, hypocrateen said:

I was joking of course

 

1965018946_ru-1-r-6400-n-2317175q8xd.thu

I was not.

 

She's serving *zephyr in the sky at night I wonder* and I won't hear otherwise.

 

1965018946_ru-1-r-6400-n-2317175q8xd.thu

1 minute ago, Daglazzo said:

Love it that ride or die commented something and almost nobody care 

:ryan3:

Was it a release date

 

 

 

 Michelle Obama Sigh GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

1 minute ago, Daglazzo said:

Love it that ride or die commented something and almost nobody care 

:ryan3:

What did they post? Is Blade alive?

2 minutes ago, Aden said:

I was not.

 

She's serving *zephyr in the sky at night I wonder* and I won't hear otherwise.

 

1965018946_ru-1-r-6400-n-2317175q8xd.thu

Sure grandma let's get you to bed Meme Generator

Just now, Enzo said:

She's coming yall

 

 

 

With that vitiligo cure

Omg when

Just now, bigboyzeddy said:

gaga is MARRIED?! she's wearing a ring on THAT finger..

She has many rings 

27 minutes ago, bigboyzeddy said:

gaga is MARRIED?! she's wearing a ring on THAT finger..

it’s on her middle finger..

 

edit: referencing the one that looks like it has a diamond or something on it

Edited by hausofbryan

Monsters, A few of you showed out but today is the LAST DAY to support your girl in this rate. The decade that really catapulted her. Give some love for the Oscar Award winning anthem & Born this Way!

 

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY!

 

I know that we are in our meltdown era, but this new pic with the black heart has me hyped 

 

She might start making visuals for the first single soon :duca:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.