Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I hope there won’t be any prince influence nor The Weeknd collab :ihype:

Edited by Daglazzo

23 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

It’s funny when other bases are like “Ooh I wonder how Shallow would’ve sounded with [other person]” :skull: Like girl Bradley didn’t make Shallow, Gaga did!

spacer.png

9 minutes ago, Dumbledore said:

Not me thinking Prince was Gay all this time. 

LG7, Gaga's homophobic magnus opus is coming

FkMH84vXEAEGldJ.thumb.jpg.e4b125bf94b62c

"Abort This Way" :suburban:

Gar better sneak a Bowie sample in there too so that his son seethes harder than he did after the godly grammys tribute

 

cuca-sassy1.thumb.gif.44a00c5553918ecbbd6d30334376470d.gif

2 minutes ago, playwithme said:

Remember the Justin Bieber collab rumors?

 

Spoiler

Am I the only one who dreams about collab with Miley? I’m huge stan of both of them and I think everyone agrees Miley has such a unique voice 

:jonny5:

 

5 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

spacer.png

THIS will forever haunt them. :ahh: 

2 minutes ago, hypocrateen said:

Gar better sneak a Bowie sample in there too so that his son seethes harder than he did after the godly grammys tribute

 

cuca-sassy1.thumb.gif.44a00c5553918ecbbd6d30334376470d.gif

I believe he manages David's music. I doubt he would allow it.

11 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Sounds like someone is suppressing something! Serving Republican lawmaker!

*was 

Just now, HANZ94 said:

So how y’all doing? 
is  LG7 out yet? :gaycat6:

Friday.

3 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

I believe he manages David's music. I doubt he would allow it.

well, did Gaga and Bloodpop credit Diana Ross in Replay? No need to ask if you hide it well enough

 

haus-beauty-makeup.gif

51 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

 

First singing, then acting, followed by make up and now gaming. This woman cannot be stopped!

We knew she had the Gaming world shook when she dropped her FarmVille collaboration :eli: 

1 minute ago, jesus del rey said:

We knew she had the Gaming world shook when she dropped her FarmVille collaboration :eli: 

I saw that's almost 400% increase compared to last month activity, our gurl is too relevant! :giraffe:

2 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

Lead March 1. MOTHER MONSTER The Album April. 

Where did you get this information from? 

songs are rising from friday's update :clap3: let's hope the boost keeps snowballing, even though it was underwhelming at first

Just now, MadMax12 said:

Where did you get this information from? 

the voices in his head

Gaga after seeing Madonna being featured on Christine and the Queens' album

 

the-fuck-same.gif

Shallow did 995k yesterday

Just Dance did 884k yesterday 

40 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Apparently after becoming a Jehovah’s Witness he had several homophobic moments: https://www.thepinknews.com/2020/04/21/prince-gay-lgbt-ally-legacy/

 

Though he did say he had gay friends in a 2009 interview: https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2009-jan-11-ca-prince11-story.html

 

 

Religion is truly a corruptive cancer.

 

I respect what he's accomplished artistically but the shadiness of his character is a reason I'll never listen to his discography.

 

Godga truly has a heart still batting for her idols even after they've disappointed her.

I'm gonna laugh when the album sounds nothing like what y'all are thinking/suggesting. 

 :suburban:

Does anyone remember how there were all these rumors that she had made a Fun Tonight mv inspired by Janet Jackson (I think the Pleasure Principle mv specifically) and a Babylon mv inspired by Talking Heads? Like as far as I can tell it simply never happened but people were acting like they had been filmed lol

30 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

songs are rising from friday's update :clap3: let's hope the boost keeps snowballing, even though it was underwhelming at first

By next week, Stupid Love will return to 1M+ updates next to Shallow and Poker Face.

 

:suburban:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.