Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Just now, Gerard141 said:

Cute if true but how did she end up at calling out Justin Timberlake? I think she skipped a few chapters of calling out .. richy jackson, her bass player 👀 

I don't think it's that deep, she is just saying '' she never left '' to a person asking for her to come back, while referencing Prince who seems to be an inspiration for LG7.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, Album Leak said:

waiT

 

'' Pop star Prince took a humourous swipe at Justin Timberlake while performing at an Emmy Awards after party on Sunday night in Hollywood. The 48-year-old Purple Rain star took the stage at West Hollywood's Sky Bar to entertain the crowd at the Entertainment Tonight party. Timberlake boasts in his new hit single "he's bringing sexy back", but Prince begs to differ. He yelled to the massive crowd: "For whoever is claiming that they are bringing sexy back, sexy never left!" ''

 

And then you have the studio picture with the Prince picture in the background....

 

GFf8m08bAAAb1Eg.jpg:large

the lead is deffo sampling prince, im convinced now

7 hours ago, little legend said:

I remember when she first released the trailer for Stupid Love music video and looked like it would be a high budget music video and we were all stunned by her acting abilities. We were like: Wow, after ASIB she really is killing it. She is such an amazing actress, this music video will be epic :toofunny3:

And it was epic by all means :gaygacat1:

3 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

the lead is deffo sampling prince, im convinced now

Doubtful

 

Although I'd love this, his estate has been (rightfully so) very protective of his work, so I doubt they would ok this. 

 

I remember his stuff wasn't always on Spotify...

Edited by H34rtOfCharcoal

1 hour ago, Album Leak said:

waiT

 

'' Pop star Prince took a humourous swipe at Justin Timberlake while performing at an Emmy Awards after party on Sunday night in Hollywood. The 48-year-old Purple Rain star took the stage at West Hollywood's Sky Bar to entertain the crowd at the Entertainment Tonight party. Timberlake boasts in his new hit single "he's bringing sexy back", but Prince begs to differ. He yelled to the massive crowd: "For whoever is claiming that they are bringing sexy back, sexy never left!" ''

 

And then you have the studio picture with the Prince picture in the background....

 

GFf8m08bAAAb1Eg.jpg:large

So I found the poster in the background for sale on Etsy for $60 lol. It’s an original released in 1984. That’s the same year Purple Rain was released. June 25th 1984 to be exact. 
 

maybe the dates don’t mean anything with Gaga but I guess the poster is implying she’s coming out with her epic Purple Rain? 
 

bearing in mind purple rain was the soundtrack to a movie of the same name. Maybe Gaga is coming out with a song called Joker or Folie à Deux?

6 minutes ago, Gerard141 said:

So I found the poster in the background for sale on Etsy for $60 lol. It’s an original released in 1984. That’s the same year Purple Rain was released. June 25th 1984 to be exact. 
 

maybe the dates don’t mean anything with Gaga but I guess the poster is implying she’s coming out with her epic Purple Rain? 
 

bearing in mind purple rain was the soundtrack to a movie of the same name. Maybe Gaga is coming out with a song called Joker or Folie à Deux?

The sound of purple rain album is described as “grandiose, synthesized and psychedelic”. This totally ties in with the themes of Joker. His character has delusions of grandeur… Harley Quinn is a bit more psychedelic, and together they synthesize to create Folie à Deux. 
 

just my theory… 

 

@Blade thoughts? lol

2 minutes ago, Gerard141 said:

@Blade thoughts?

Why are yo- nvm

200.gif?cid=a595bef3si42p5nqplf207jcjn18

Let’s talk about how Alice is the best Chromatica song and how it is underrated 

Lady Gaga GIF by Apple Music

1 minute ago, Daglazzo said:

Let’s talk about how Alice is the best Chromatica song and how it is underrated 

Lady Gaga GIF by Apple Music

1000 Doves (Piano Demo) exists

200.gif?cid=a595bef33s58oswodamn5x32phuy

1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

1000 Doves (Piano Demo) exists

200.gif?cid=a595bef33s58oswodamn5x32phuy

Sarcastic Lady Gaga GIF by Apple Music

1 hour ago, devmachine said:

this week, I am feeling it :duca:

Not @RideOrDie laugh reacting to this

It's over :snowball:

3 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Not @RideOrDie laugh reacting to this

It's over :snowball:

@RideOrDie spill instead of mocking us

 

:khalyan:

13 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Not @RideOrDie laugh reacting to this

It's over :snowball:

That's why I always preferred Blade. Blade told us as soon as he found out. RideOrDie, TALK if you know 

 

spacer.png

19 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

That's why I always preferred Blade. Blade told us as soon as he found out. RideOrDie, TALK if you know 

 

spacer.png

maybe he's being cheeky and it's actually coming march 1st...who knows

 

23 minutes ago, Miracle said:

maybe he's being cheeky and it's actually coming march 1st...who knows

 

Well, what's the point? Last week, they told us that music was coming "soon." If they knew, they should tell us at least how many months we will have to wait. :michael:

1 hour ago, H34rtOfCharcoal said:

@RideOrDie spill instead of mocking us

 

:khalyan:

Yeah I don't know why it's so hard to just say something... 😔

1 minute ago, franminervini said:

Yeah I don't know why it's so hard to just say something... 😔

@RideOrDie doesn't want to get Blade'd

Since our girl is so unpredictable

:suburban:

54 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

That's why I always preferred Blade. Blade told us as soon as he found out. RideOrDie, TALK if you know 

 

spacer.png

when blade talked it ended up bad for him :rip: so I can see why RideOrDie would be like “…yeah imma pass on that one”  :suburban:

2 minutes ago, Dawn the Jockey said:

when blade talked it ended up bad for him :rip: so I can see why RideOrDie would be like “…yeah imma pass on that one”  :suburban:

Yeah, but if they don't want to talk about it, it's useless to tease us with reactions and stuff. :rip: If you don't want to talk about it, don't talk about it. Why say she's coming soon?

 

And I'm not attacking RideOrDie. :hug: Everyone should be free to express themselves however they want, but I personally find it cruel to tease if they know something, since we are waiting like rabid dogs.:deadbanana4:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.