Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

5 minutes ago, Funtonight15 said:

Oh seltuna is flopping HARD. And we thought she’s a threat to LG7 lead 

IMG-1431.gif

Wtf is a seltuna

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 minutes ago, Funtonight15 said:

Oh seltuna is flopping HARD. And we thought she’s a threat to LG7 lead 

IMG-1431.gif

I don't think anyone thought Selena was a threat; it's just that she's with Interscope, and they never let two artists release on the same day. 

13 hours ago, NickARTPOP said:

This is one of the coolest visual elements she’s ever made for an album

spacer.png

this looks like the map of a Pokemon region

11 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Wtf is a seltuna

Selena Gomez 

14 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

 

Not even time to talk about it in here and a new insider pops up.:deadbanana2:

 

 

Post the Reddit source 

 

spacer.png

This week is my last hope...

 

Manifesting March 1st!!

 

:dancehall:

So what are we doing here? Deluding ourselves into a release next week? That she’s working with Abel on a too good to be true Prince inspired project? I wish she would just say something already, we’re literally losing our minds 
 

spacer.png

Guys, I wouldn't read too much into Abel's stories. He has posted Prince before because he's clearly an influence for him. 

59 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

I like Bradley but he's become annoying as of lately every damn time he mentions the story about Gaga not being the original lead in mind for ASIB. Like how many times are you going to reiterate that story? 

There can be 100 ASIB leads in the room, and 99 of them Bradley doesn't believe in, but one of them he did and that was Lady Gaga 

I was hoping it would be all solo. I hope this doesn’t mean interfad have heard it and said it needs collabs to not tank again lol 

Just sounds like someone who has an account on reddit has been reading this base. 

girls that info came from speculations in this thread, when will you learn? 

That LGS account often posts a lot of fan-fueled speculation for hype and engagement. Not moving.

 

4AcT.gif

Announcement definitely coming this Tuesday 

 

Spoiler

Stay tuned. 

 

When Gaga drops a lead single with The Weeknd, and Popular starts outstreaming it in three weeks. 

 

4AcT.gif

 

Regardless of the rumor, an Abel collab is long overdue since time, here for it.

I wonder if she knows about the "she doesn't care about her music career" discourse and "sexy never left" is her way of saying she'll always care about music.

 

FkMH84vXEAEGldJ.thumb.jpg.e4b125bf94b62c

48 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

 

Not even time to talk about it in here and a new insider pops up.:deadbanana2:

 

 

Oh I’m MOVINGGGGG

IMG-2134.jpg

Just now, Daglazzo said:

Announcement definitely coming this Tuesday 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

Stay tuned. 

 

How do you know?

The fact that she still has a Chromatica avi on her socials. Chromatica forever indeed.

 

:penguin:

Nobody expected to Selena too instantly smash. Other than haters it’s obvious Selena music always been a slow burner type. Where it often takes weeks or months  to actually smash. “Calm down” literally took months for it to finally smash on the charts. 
 

anyways if interscope wants a instant smash fast Gaga would be the one to invest because Gaga has a large fanbase.

Just now, ReReplay said:

How do you know?

Girl I’m just being delulu I’m not insider :rip: but everything seems to be correct. She’s being teasing us a lot, she pushed her Fortnite collab that provided her public spotlight, she gained some extra streams and new fans as well. I guess one week after such collab is a great time to release the new single. I strongly believe LG7 is coming sooner or later, definitely march/april. Selena just released so that interscope can fully focus on putting out Gaga.
 

Believe me it’s not easy for me to get hyped, since I was one of the main clown on GGD clowns club, just fooling myself around sour candy mv. I would take everything as a sign from her or from her team. Now, after 4 years I’ve learned how to wait and how to take everything with a grain of salt. But what’s been happening lately definitely gives me lots of hope and excitement. LG7 is coming. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.