Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

5 hours ago, Album Leak said:

waiT

 

'' Pop star Prince took a humourous swipe at Justin Timberlake while performing at an Emmy Awards after party on Sunday night in Hollywood. The 48-year-old Purple Rain star took the stage at West Hollywood's Sky Bar to entertain the crowd at the Entertainment Tonight party. Timberlake boasts in his new hit single "he's bringing sexy back", but Prince begs to differ. He yelled to the massive crowd: "For whoever is claiming that they are bringing sexy back, sexy never left!" ''

 

And then you have the studio picture with the Prince picture in the background....

 

GFf8m08bAAAb1Eg.jpg:large

 

when it turns out she was teasing JT collab :toofunny3:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

8 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

now why did The Weeknd put Prince on his insta story?

I would love a collaboration. He remixed "Marry the Night" back in the day. :celestial5:

4 hours ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

I do not like Prince music :dancehall3:

my two faves, check them out, especially little red corvette 

 

 

 

 

I know comments don't mean anything with Gaga but I can see a collab with chris/christine and the queens happening :lakitu: they probably had a chance to know each other at the virtual concert they were both part of during the pandemic + chris' last two albums are so good and very opera influenced in their structure and performances

18 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but it's highly unlikely that Gaga will ever be able to use a Bowie sample, right? His son hates her and controls his music, I think.

You are correct 

 

 

4 hours ago, H34rtOfCharcoal said:

Kiss

Let's Go Crazy

Raspberry Beret

1999

Purple Rain

When Doves Cry

I Wanna Be Your Lover

Sign O The Times 

Cream

Erotic City

 

Thats a good mix of his most known eras and best songs imo

Don’t forget this classic :jonny4:

 

David Bowie and Prince... it seems like this album will be glam rock like I've been manifesting since late 2020 

31 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

now why did The Weeknd put Prince on his insta story?

Not just Prince, but Prince IN the studio. Hmmm :celestial5:

Is there a chance you all have gone down the rabbit hole this fine morning? Little detectives doing their thing

 

Spying Latoya Jackson GIF

Just now, frankvert said:

I Would DIE 4 a GÁR x Abel collab :ghostface: 

And in the style of Prince? Pinch me :ghostface:

ME TOO :ghostface:

Abel was on a remix of Marry the Night YEARRSSS ago but a proper collab would be amazing

  • Popular Post

The base is serving this today 

 

1024.jpg?width=445&quality=45&auto=format&fit=max&dpr=2&s=eddf7fe6bf42b088e3fa25294e1ae3d9

 

And I love it :WAP:

The studio has art and decorations. Is there a chance that the Prince photo is always in that studio and has nothing to do with Gaga? 

I like Bradley but he's become annoying as of lately every damn time he mentions the story about Gaga not being the original lead in mind for ASIB. Like how many times are you going to reiterate that story? 

A Glam rock/R&B, sexy, sultry album produced by Andrew Watt, BURNS, Cirkut, Jorge Elbrecht, with The Weekend and Christine And The Queens collabs :WAP: I see the vision 

1 hour ago, Marry The Gods said:

Yeah it's becoming clear that Prince's Purple Rain is one of the albums LG7 is influenced by. 

yall say **** like that and once the lead is nothing like Purple Rain yall will have a meltdown :khalyan: the only thing that is clear is that the album is being made, we don’t even know who’s producing it. And no, Burns liking a post 6 months ago is not enough.  

9 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

I like Bradley but he's become annoying as of lately every damn time he mentions the story about Gaga not being the original lead in mind for ASIB. Like how many times are you going to reiterate that story? 

It's like these one-hit wonder who sings the same song their entire career.

Also correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Prince an OGH because that's what I remember 

Just now, Aston Martin said:

Also correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Prince an OGH because that's what I remember 

Who said dat?

:suburban:

25 minutes ago, Gam said:

ME TOO :ghostface:

Abel was on a remix of Marry the Night YEARRSSS ago but a proper collab would be amazing

Didn’t he actually produce the remix himself? He didn’t add vocals iirc 

14 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Also correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Prince an OGH because that's what I remember 

He was asked what did he think about Justin Bieber and Gags, and said "diferrent strokes for different folks" that's all.

 

 

Edited by Pipii

Oh seltuna is flopping HARD. And we thought she’s a threat to LG7 lead 

IMG-1431.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.