Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

Nobody expected to Selena too instantly smash. Other than haters it’s obvious Selena music always been a slow burner type. Where it often takes weeks or months  to actually smash. “Calm down” literally took months for it to finally smash on the charts. 
 

anyways if interscope wants a instant smash fast Gaga would be the one to invest because Gaga has a large fanbase.

Sel's song just isn't very good. I listened to it a lot the first day but I don't really feel like listening again. If the song's great Gaga will do just fine.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

its now or never, Billie is def releasing right after the Oscars

 

1 hour ago, Aston Martin said:

Also correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Prince an OGH because that's what I remember 

yeah didn't he tweet something about her winning Woman of the Year at Billboard in 2015

FkMH84vXEAEGldJ.thumb.jpg.e4b125bf94b62c

Edited by Universo

In the biblical sense I am beyond repentance 

Fame hooker, prostitute,

wench vomits her mind

 

Light Up Smoking GIF by Bounce

2 minutes ago, Universo said:

yeah didn't he tweet something about her winning Woman of the Year at Billboard in 2015

FkMH84vXEAEGldJ.thumb.jpg.e4b125bf94b62c

And 5 months later? GagaVoodoo always wins 

spacer.png

I really hope the collab with the Weeknd happens, my two favourite artists together :heart2:

2 hours ago, hypocrateen said:

I know comments don't mean anything with Gaga but I can see a collab with chris/christine and the queens happening :lakitu: they probably had a chance to know each other at the virtual concert they were both part of during the pandemic + chris' last two albums are so good and very opera influenced in their structure and performances

I really feel like it’s more likely from Gaga to be interested at this stage of her career with someone like Chris than Abel. But who knows, it can be both!

26 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Girl I’m just being delulu I’m not insider :rip: but everything seems to be correct. She’s being teasing us a lot, she pushed her Fortnite collab that provided her public spotlight, she gained some extra streams and new fans as well. I guess one week after such collab is a great time to release the new single. I strongly believe LG7 is coming sooner or later, definitely march/april. Selena just released so that interscope can fully focus on putting out Gaga.
 

Believe me it’s not easy for me to get hyped, since I was one of the main clown on GGD clowns club, just fooling myself around sour candy mv. I would take everything as a sign from her or from her team. Now, after 4 years I’ve learned how to wait and how to take everything with a grain of salt. But what’s been happening lately definitely gives me lots of hope and excitement. LG7 is coming. 

:clap3: I am in the same boat. The only thing I can think of as a reason why they held off on Fortnite was they wanted to wait until it was closer to new music time.

 

Prince theories are exciting. I did not like that guy because he was a gay-hating prick, but he made the kind of genre-pushing music Gaga should be going for (in whatever genre she chooses).

Bloody Mary only decreased by 5k streams yesterday (did 430k yesterday and 55k more than last week) and Stupid Love actually increased by 2k (did 132k despite Friday updates usually being the highest of the week). 

Edited by Aston Martin

2 hours ago, Marry The Gods said:

I like Bradley but he's become annoying as of lately every damn time he mentions the story about Gaga not being the original lead in mind for ASIB. Like how many times are you going to reiterate that story? 

I mean, ASIB was his biggest and will probably always be his biggest movie so it makes sense that he is talking about it. I think Monsters are sensitive about it because you guys have let the stan narrative of "Gaga was the last resort" get to you when it is not even true. Gaga was ultimately picked because she was the one able to commit to the role and was the best choice. The movie would not have been what it was without her no matter how hard the stans fume.

  • Author

 

First singing, then acting, followed by make up and now gaming. This woman cannot be stopped!

12 minutes ago, Sannie said:

I mean, ASIB was his biggest and will probably always be his biggest movie so it makes sense that he is talking about it. I think Monsters are sensitive about it because you guys have let the stan narrative of "Gaga was the last resort" get to you when it is not even true. Gaga was ultimately picked because she was the one able to commit to the role and was the best choice. The movie would not have been what it was without her no matter how hard the stans fume.

No it wasn't. Earth to Monsters, American Sniper made over $350M in the US alone.

1 minute ago, perfillusion said:

No it wasn't. Earth to Monsters, American Sniper made over $350M in the US alone.

but asib is more his movie in a sense that he wrote, directed, starred 

19 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Bloody Mary only decreased by 5k streams yesterday (did 430k yesterday and 55k more than last week) and Stupid Love actually increased by 2k (did 132k despite Friday updates usually being the highest of the week). 

The seeds have been planted for LG7 Lead

 

:gaycat3:

2 minutes ago, perfillusion said:

No it wasn't. Earth to Monsters, American Sniper made over $350M in the US alone.

By "his biggest", I meant as a director since that is obviously what he is more passionate about nowadays.

 

Also, AS was not the cultural phenomenon ASIB was on any level. It was a local girl.

15 minutes ago, Sannie said:

I mean, ASIB was his biggest and will probably always be his biggest movie so it makes sense that he is talking about it. I think Monsters are sensitive about it because you guys have let the stan narrative of "Gaga was the last resort" get to you when it is not even true. Gaga was ultimately picked because she was the one able to commit to the role and was the best choice. The movie would not have been what it was without her no matter how hard the stans fume.

It’s funny when other bases are like “Ooh I wonder how Shallow would’ve sounded with [other person]” :skull: Like girl Bradley didn’t make Shallow, Gaga did!

23 minutes ago, Sannie said:

:clap3: I am in the same boat. The only thing I can think of as a reason why they held off on Fortnite was they wanted to wait until it was closer to new music time.

 

Prince theories are exciting. I did not like that guy because he was a gay-hating prick, but he made the kind of genre-pushing music Gaga should be going for (in whatever genre she chooses).

Prince always gave off awful energy (likely basically most of Gaga's idols), but wasn't he envelope-pushing with his use of gender expression, femininity, and flamboyance? Was he really homophobic?

2 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

It’s funny when other bases are like “Ooh I wonder how Shallow would’ve sounded with [other person]” :skull: Like girl Bradley didn’t make Shallow, Gaga did!

For real, Adele or Beyonce's 300 writers would have crafted a different song that wasn't colossal smash classic Shallow. 

 

Not to forget the movie needed a good actress to turn into the phenomemon it resulted in. Gaga was always the absolute best choice.

3 minutes ago, Aden said:

Prince always gave off awful energy (likely basically most of Gaga's idols), but wasn't he envelope-pushing with his use of gender expression, femininity, and flamboyance? Was he really homophobic?

Apparently after becoming a Jehovah’s Witness he had several homophobic moments: https://www.thepinknews.com/2020/04/21/prince-gay-lgbt-ally-legacy/

 

Though he did say he had gay friends in a 2009 interview: https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2009-jan-11-ca-prince11-story.html

 

 

6 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

It’s funny when other bases are like “Ooh I wonder how Shallow would’ve sounded with [other person]” :skull: Like girl Bradley didn’t make Shallow, Gaga did!

The movie we got would not have been believable with Beyonce so it most likely would have been completely different and thus struggle to connect to audiences. There is no way they could have produced nor any way Beyonce could have acted as an "unknown singer who makes her way to the top". :rip: 

 

4 minutes ago, Aden said:

Prince always gave off awful energy (likely basically most of Gaga's idols), but wasn't he envelope-pushing with his use of gender expression, femininity, and flamboyance? Was he really homophobic?

Yes, he was a Jehovah's Witness. His gender-bending boundary pushing would make you think he would be open to others who are different, but he was just selfish and only applied that type of thing to himself. He could be different for the sake of art and money, but others who were different as human beings and did not fit into his religion were evil. 

1 minute ago, Aston Martin said:

Apparently after becoming a Jehovah’s Witness he had several homophobic moments: https://www.thepinknews.com/2020/04/21/prince-gay-lgbt-ally-legacy/

 

Though he did say he had gay friends in a 2009 interview: https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2009-jan-11-ca-prince11-story.html

 

 

Oprah So What Is The Truth GIF

54 minutes ago, frankvert said:

And 5 months later? GagaVoodoo always wins 

spacer.png

don't come for Godga that's all i have to say

FkMH84vXEAEGldJ.thumb.jpg.e4b125bf94b62c

Prince was always messy. He declined a Michael Jackson feature bc the first line of the song said "your butt is mine" :dies: 

Not me thinking Prince was Gay all this time. 

LG7, Gaga's homophobic magnus opus is coming

FkMH84vXEAEGldJ.thumb.jpg.e4b125bf94b62c

8 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Apparently after becoming a Jehovah’s Witness he had several homophobic moments: https://www.thepinknews.com/2020/04/21/prince-gay-lgbt-ally-legacy/

 

Though he did say he had gay friends in a 2009 interview: https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2009-jan-11-ca-prince11-story.html

 

 

Sounds like someone is suppressing something! Serving Republican lawmaker!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.