Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

this myth that gaga is unpredictable and unreliable needs to die. fake insiders got into yall heads but too much.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Prince kind of rock would be the ideal compromise between Pop/Rock without being too banal or 'too rock' with elements of other genres.

1 minute ago, Leptine said:

Prince kind of rock would be the ideal compromise between Pop/Rock without being too banal or 'too rock' with elements of other genres.

Yes, but I hope she puts a bit of Bowie in it. :celestial5:

  • Author
10 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Yeah, but if they don't want to talk about it, it's useless to tease us with reactions and stuff. :rip: If you don't want to talk about it, don't talk about it. Why say she's coming soon?

 

And I'm not attacking RideOrDie. :hug: Everyone should be free to express themselves however they want, but I personally find it cruel to tease if they know something, since we are waiting like rabid dogs.:deadbanana4:

girl chill the **** out. 

it is not that serious. if they do not want to share things, then let them be. stop attacking them. it is their wish against yours.

  • Author
4 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Jesus, please stop.

 

you guys need to stop tagging them. If they want to share, they will. Stop tagging them 

  • Popular Post
1 minute ago, Phoenixstar said:

Jesus, please stop.

 

you guys need to stop tagging them. If they want to share, they will. Stop tagging them 

@Phoenixstar

18 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Yes, but I hope she puts a bit of Bowie in it. :celestial5:

I would like to see a Heroes x Purple Rain type of song from Gags :matty:

  • Author
17 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Thanks for making me feel like I am an insider hihi

but fr yall need to stop tho

not you all reading into a reaction... lmao :deadbanana4:

@RideOrDie bestie they are watching your every move

18 minutes ago, devmachine said:

not you all reading into a reaction... lmao :deadbanana4:

@RideOrDie bestie they are watching your every move

The trenches have never looked so good :deadbanana2:

I really dont understan all this teasing and selfie posting if its not coming anytime soon

 

:suburban:

 

Purple rain production is AMAZING tho so if we're getting a prince homage album im excited. i wonder if it's lg7 or special posthumous LP

did anyone try the RideOrDie I thought the RideOrDie was good

Yeah it's becoming clear that Prince's Purple Rain is one of the albums LG7 is influenced by. 

 

I'm still not sure what these wigs were for. It wasn't for a Haus shoot so I can't help but wonder

 

YOEhGnr.jpeg

1 hour ago, Phoenixstar said:

girl chill the **** out. 

it is not that serious. if they do not want to share things, then let them be. stop attacking them. it is their wish against yours.

It's exactly what I said :rip: I'm not attacking them :deadbanana4: They are free to say or not say what they want, and I'm free to think that it's stupid to tease someone when they could simply say:  "It's useless to wait." That doesn't change their freedom to keep that information to themselves or my freedom to think they could say something to make our fandom happy :michael:

 

I don't understand why some of you read everything as a personal attack.:deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, Leptine said:

Prince kind of rock would be the ideal compromise between Pop/Rock without being too banal or 'too rock' with elements of other genres.

 

 I wonder if all the prince referencing is a posthomous project?

 

even if she made 4 fantastic songs and dropped one this month and announced album later this year that would be cool :lakitu:

Edited by Mr. Stratus

1 hour ago, Dumbledore said:

I would like to see a Heroes x Purple Rain type of song from Gags :matty:

Your taste omg :WAP:

 

It already sounds like a CLASSIC :weeps:

 

My secret dream is a Gaga's "Ashes to Ashes" tho :dancehall:

Edited by ToniGaga96

now why did christine and the queens comment on her post? :lakitu:

5 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

 

 I wonder if all the prince referencing is a posthomous project?

 

even if she made 4 fantastic songs and dropped one this month and announced album later this year that would be cool :lakitu:

I think the lead having a sample from Prince (maybe in a subtle way a la 'Replay') sounds more likely than a whole album tribute to him if you mean that with 'posthomous project' (you never know tho), but Prince influences for this project seem one of the few sure thing for this album at this point.

4 minutes ago, hypocrateen said:

now why did christine and the queens comment on her post? :lakitu:

now why did The Weeknd put Prince on his insta story?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but it's highly unlikely that Gaga will ever be able to use a Bowie sample, right? His son hates her and controls his music, I think.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.