Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Dalmatinac01

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dalmatinac01

  1. does anyone know what european dates are rumored? Sweden? Italy?
  2. what other european dates are rumored?
  3. "Lady Gaga" will seriously push away the remainder 0.1% of her passionate stans. I have to admit she is performing a little bit better in terms of engagement than during chromatica, but it doesn't feel like it? The album is coming in february and we haven't got a clue about it? The same way the GP didn't EVEN get the chance to properly meet disease. She keeps posting once a month and then going silent with barely any content in between (carpool is an exception). I'm honestly just waiting for the album to drop because I KNOW it will be amazing, but I definitely won't be following her closely anymore at all. I feel that a lot of monsters need an artistic person with an actual passion for art (Gaga was the queen in that aspect for several years).
  4. If she keeps giving us nothing energy wise in january and february too, she will officially kill what little remains of her stans/fans who stream the songs. However maybe that's what she truly wants? At least then she could put out jazz music, country and ballads without a pressure of ever again releasing another pop album. It's really sad when you think about it, because I always imagined her like Madonna, always re inventing herself and pushing the boundaries. It's so sad that she got scared away with ARTPOP's fall out. Madonna was never stopped by the controversy and public lynch in the early 90s, instead she gave us Ray of Light. I know that Gaga has it in her, but I'm really wondering how come she isn't passionate enough about her pop music anymore.
  5. this is the most uneventful single release of all time I don't think I'll visit ATRL until january at best, she is giving nothing
  6. a #50 debut for LG would be so utterly dissapointing though :( Top 25 I get, but #50? At this point she should seriously leave interflop
  7. OGH's saying that Disease doesn't even have top 40 in lock- I hope that's not true
  8. I absolutely agree with you. Maybe she should go full time jazz and contemporary since her heart is no longer in pop. This just feels like torture
  9. She is going to lose so many stans ( me included) because they will turn into casual fans for the next era. What is her team doing? What is she doing? I know these numbers aren't a true indicator of her streaming power, because she could've done 6m with her debut, and 4m today if the MV was released at the same time. It's like her team wants her to flop and lose the remainder of her stan base
  10. And the thing is that she would literally have a top 10 debut if she simply released a music video.. Like I don't get it? Does her team not want success? October is literally ending, with christmas songs spamming in november, this single WAS meant to be frontloaded. It can't possibly have legs, so idk what they were thinking about. At least the music's good
  11. with a video -> Yes Considering it doesn't have that video hype, everything from 4.5 would be good anything under 4m is a flop
  12. I wouldn't mind getting a 4.5m update if it meant stability
  13. Is it reasonable to expect spotify numbers in an hour?
  14. Whatever happens, at the end of the day most of us will be glad as soon as we get a MV, and see the song in an entirely new way. However we really shouldn't be surprised if this single doesn't debut in the top 10 on the charts. I firmly stand behind the belief that if her team wanted to, she would be competing for a #1 debut by the end of the next week. I don't think that's happening though, so I'll be satisfied with an epic mv. I still remember how excited I was watching 911 and ROM videos <3
  15. Before I complain i have to say that the music is the most important thing for me and I really like the song, having said that --> Why is everything so lowkey? No hype, no music video, the lyrics video is doing badly on youtube so far and it feels like we are literally going to have a 4m spotify debut. I expected waay bigger and aggressive promo. Of course there's still time, the song's been out for half a day but I really want a top 10 debut for her, and by her team's effort it doesn't look like there's a huge posibility for that to happen
  16. DOBRO JUTRO
  17. what?? she has to release the video at the same time?? It's going to split the views so badly wtf
  18. why isnt there a video premiere on youtube, I HATE HAAAA
  19. last post before i wake up at 5.30 in the morning, to watch youtube premiere at 6.00 european monsters make some NOIZE
  20. im still dying to know what song is the " tap on my vein" song
  21. not the 143 members NNN
  22. 22 hours.. It's dropping 6 a.m for me and I WILL be waking up at 5.50 etc etc I just hope we get a single proper teaser until then, like 6 hours before
  23. Is there any chance of us not getting anything today?
  24. I don't know if I'm the only one who thought of this when I saw the teaser, but this is SO nostalgic. I remember being a kid, and being on youtube in 2007, there were so many amateur zombie apocalypse homemade "horror" movies/videos, and this is suuch a throwback to that same vibe,soo classic
  25. Do we think she's announcing the single at all?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.