Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

7 hours ago, babyforlife said:

thanks for reminding us how cheap this MV is 

 

 the location is beautiful and they ruined it with hideous outfits and ugly choreography

MR remains boring for me

Stupid Love remains a MESS

Perfect Illusion however SERVED but let's admit, her vocal delivery ruined that song :giraffe:

John Wayne Served

Joanne is cute for a 4th MV

ROM and 911 Served

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

5 hours ago, GagaTomFord said:

alright can any tech people explain this? is it anything or is it regular SEO results as usual?

 

https://www.google.com/search?q=site:ladygaga.lnk.to/\&sca_esv=69d6b260c606375d&source=lnt&tbs=qdr:y&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjmksitj4SEAxWvM0QIHUwIAbIQpwV6BAgEEAs&cshid=1706583637875482&biw=2240&bih=1173&dpr=2

 

filtering the search results to anytime in the last year has this search result pop up from 8 hours ago:

https://ladygaga.lnk.to/presave

 

 

hold on

 

because all the other artists who were used as examples in the GGD thread of the link meaning nothing have either just announced music or are teasing imminent music on IG stories :coffee2:

2 hours ago, Dawn the Jockey said:

hold on

 

because all the other artists who were used as examples in the GGD thread of the link meaning nothing have either just announced music or are teasing imminent music on IG stories :coffee2:

If you try it with other UMG artists, such as Katy Perry, it only shows very old material. Something "new" appears only with Gaga (last updated 9 hours ago) and other artists who have recently released something.:clownny:

9 hours ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

:gaygacat3:
 

why are the gays so unappreciative of chromatica smh

 

 

just had the best gym session with it. It was such a soft spot in a dark time and it always raises my mood bc of that 

Because it could have been a proper era if Gaga wasn’t so circumstance sensitive. She can’t let world events sacrifice her artistry, just get on with it like the others that year did. Sour Candy, Replay and Babylon were crying out to be singles with videos. She doesn’t have to rely on one hit per era stalling at 3-4M album sales like she has since 2013. The GP were here for her comeback after ASIB as shown by SL doing well. She ruined it for herself by waiting a month after it leaked and abandoning it after the album dropped. It’s not all about first week debut, an era needs legs to have longevity 

Edited by MadMax12

6 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

If you try it with other UMG artists, such as Katy Perry, it only shows very old material. Something "new" appears only with Gaga (last updated 9 hours ago) and other artists who have recently released something.:clownny:

aaaand we're back!

 

4vlh16x3cx921.jpg

5 hours

 

spacer.png

Edited by TSwiftie

10 minutes ago, hypocrateen said:

aaaand we're back!

 

4vlh16x3cx921.jpg

Well, I ended up trying every (big) artist they have, and I can confirm that the only times something recent pops up are either Gaga or someone who has released something. Oh my gosh, I'm getting excited...

 

If you don't believe me, you can try it yourself.:clownny:

Edited by ToniGaga96

3 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

I see we're back to our usual antics 

 

spacer.png

We're having our daily hopium overdose

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

2 minutes ago, NicoleAMatty said:

We're having our daily hopium overdose

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

I've heard this hopium substance contains titanium dioxide. We better be careful, I heard that stuff can cause cancer!

 

spacer.png

It’s clear now she’s coming, 47 minutes!

 

spacer.png

 

 

15 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Well, I ended up trying every (big) artist they have, and I can confirm that the only times something recent pops up are either Gaga or someone who has released something. Oh my gosh, I'm getting excited...

 

If you don't believe me, you can try it yourself.:clownny:

I have and it's given me hope of an announcement, even an announcement today...the UMG thing updated twice, 9 hours and ago and 3 hours ago...they are doin' something with Miss Gaga

 

When the era is delayed because the first single was titled “Titanium” :WAP:

1 minute ago, Miracle said:

I have and it's given me hope of an announcement, even an announcement today...the UMG thing updated twice, 9 hours and ago and 3 hours ago...they are doin' something with Miss Gaga

 

TITANIUM remix featuring SIA about to be released :wanda:

 

13 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

On my way to HausLabs.com to buy the supercharged "Titanium Clown Palette" :clownny:

 

wait until lg7 is released to get poisoned by haus's rat's products sis

 

45 more minutes!

Feels like something is brewing :coffee: hopefully today is the day 

That link probably means something...

 

Teasing this week and single on Feb 9th I can see it I can see it

 

Hey y'all I haven't been following the base for a while - why are we hoping for an announcement today? Is there any real evidence or are we just delulu clowning? :bloo:

1 minute ago, Cocetti said:

Hey y'all I haven't been following the base for a while - why are we hoping for an announcement today? Is there any real evidence or are we just delulu clowning? :bloo:

It's the first Tuesday before the first Friday of February, the month where the lead single is supposed to be released according to reliable? insiders.

 

I think it's not impossible something gets announced today but I'm thinking the lead will be out next week not this one tbh

 

10 minutes ago, VortexTrap said:

Idc what LGN says that link is fishy :giraffe:

And if I remember correctly, before Stupid Love was officially announced the same kind of presave link popped up as well. :clownny: 

 

Both if Gaga hints or doesn't hint this week on IG it means something's coming quite soon.  Worst case scenario she posts about HL, BTWF or something random this week, then the silence didn't mean anything lol

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.