Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

28 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

The opening of Rain on Me is so abrupt. I kinda understand why it struggles with streams. 

I’ll never get over someone saying it sounds like a vibrator dying :ahh: 

Just now, FameFatale said:

I’ll never get over someone saying it sounds like a vibrator dying :ahh: 

Honestly! It makes me skip it when it comes on shuffle. I wish 911 got the lead single treatment too following the Stupid Love leak. 

1. Always Remember Us This Way

2. I’ll Never Love Again

3. Dope

4. Speechless

5. Yoü and I

…

the rest, I don’t care.


And whatever the last # is, add a few zeros and put Million Reasons there cause it’s f*ck*n trash.

new documentary about jazz? where is the promised chromatica film?

sooo after rewatching all of her tours

 

1. Chromatica Ball

2. BTW Ball

3. The Fame Ball

4. Monster Ball

5. Artrave

6. Joanne Tour

ezgif-5-8976645d22.thumb.gif.8310765030e

 

Monster Ball didn't age as good as I thot

1 hour ago, GraceRandolph said:

The opening of Rain on Me is so abrupt. I kinda understand why it struggles with streams. 

Ngl I loved ROM when it came out, but I don’t revisit it much at all and it’s really not pleasant to the ear. It feels like it’s *almost* within reach of being really good, but the abruptness, her tone, and some of the production makes it kind of grating and unpleasant. 
 

I’m prepared for the downvotes :biblio:

Edited by HeavyMetalAura

19 minutes ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

Ngl I loved ROM when it came out, but I don’t revisit it much at all and it’s really not pleasant to the ear. It feels like it’s *almost* within reach of being really good, but the abruptness, her tone, and some of the production makes it kind of grating and unpleasant. 
 

I’m prepared for the downvotes :biblio:

Nah, I always found it underwhelming. It’s good, but it feels way too much like an Ariana song rather than a Gaga bop. 

ROM is one of the rare songs of hers that doesn’t pop off live the way I want it to

 

idk maybe it just needs a punchier arrangement or something, but it wasn’t the big wow moment on tour that it wanted to be :gaycat7:

 

Hold My Oscar (Nomination) surprised me by being the opposite - did NOT expect it to work as a closer before my show :dies:

2 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

The opening of Rain on Me is so abrupt. I kinda understand why it struggles with streams. 

It’s a song that is made for clubs, I can only imagine the screams of homosexuals when the song abruptly blasts on the speakers. 
 

I love how unapologetically gay ROM is. She really gave the gays everything they wanted. It’s sad to see people turn on this song because it wasn’t a bigger hit. It is a career highlight and a legendary pop collab. Decades from now when Gaga and Ariana are both still household names, people will reference ROM. The only bigger female pop collab is Telephone 

Edited by Vroom Vroom

Hope we get a trailer or first look at Lee in the next few months :jonny3:

2 hours ago, Erotic said:

 

Starry night
Come inside me, like never before
Don't forget me when I come crying to Heaven's door
I will fly
On a challenger across the sky
Like a phoenix, so you can remind them of the dream I bore
 

giphy.gif

WahhhAHHh OHWahaHOkkohhhohhohhHHHH 

 

Lowkey hoping she re-uses this outro for a higher quality song 

4 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

If GÁR is going in an HAC direction can she work with Tamaryn please?

 

spacer.png

If she’s doing HAC she needs to go balls to the wall with Greg Kurstin, Ludwig Goransson, Tobias Jesso Jr., and Andrew Watt. Enough with the unprofessionals 

 

spacer.png

Edited by luckythisway

5 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

If she’s doing HAC she needs to go balls to the wall with Greg Kurstin, Ludwig Goransson, Tobias Jesso Jr., and Andrew Watt. Enough with the unprofessionals 

 

spacer.png

Tamaryn is a professional.

1. Speechless

2. Paparazzi

3. Yoü and I  

4. Shallow

5. Always Remember Us This Way 

6. Is That Alright? 
7. Dope 

8. Brown Eyes 

9. Music to My Eyes 

10. Angel Down 

11. Million Reasons 
12. 1000 Doves (Piano) 

13. I’ll Never Love Again 

14. Joanne

15. I Don’t Know What Love Is

16. Til It Happens to You

17. Joanne (Piano)

18. Again Again 

19. Before I Cry

20. Hold My Hand 

 

Oh BALLADga 

 

spacer.png

I don't know why Lady and the Legend is being dismissed as just a Jazz documentary, it seems like journey from 2013 to 2021, we might get some insight about her hating Artpop era, distancing herself from fans etc.

 

Of course it turned out to be about how l4s was made, I would be disappointed but right now it's seem very interesting even though the specific journey revolves around Jazz and Tony

Edited by zoldyck

i wouldn't expect artpop era even being mentioned in the documentary tbh

Avoiding JFAD spoilers next year is gonna be a nightmare, basically impossible.

How Gaga intended to celebrate ARTPOP's 10th anniversary...

 

fd861cd055d245009fa773d4af2e0001_ComfyUI

 

W8vEiPt.gif

 

 

 

 

I’ve been streaming Heavy Metal Lover all day. Can y’all give Deepthroat by Cupcakke some streams? It’s approaching 100M. 

1 minute ago, GraceRandolph said:

I’ve been streaming Heavy Metal Lover all day. Can y’all give Deepthroat by Cupcakke some streams? It’s approaching 100M. 

Ofc we will stream the superior industry-changing boundary-pushing song

 

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.