Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, Mr. Stratus said:

Whilst everyone is a fad these days, the results show she needs fresh creative for LG7. in streaming era production is very important

9EENgnR.gif

 

no. we need more Mick Jagger and Tony Bennett (hologram) collaborations

 

9EENgnR.gif

5 minutes ago, The Witch said:

Judas choreo lowkey going viral on tiktok. Oh Laurieann Gibson, the mother that you are!

 

9EENgnR.gif

 

@Artur

The way #1udas goes viral every 3 months

 

9EENgnR.gif

 

Godga has so many classic choreos, imagine if people start doing challenges with them all and her entire discography gets a streaming boost

43 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

Classic example of this base having TRASH taste

 

spacer.png

If you think you're gonna make this filler happen you're wrong. She kept btw bonus tracks out of 10th anniversary version for a reason, let it rot

spacer.png

I just asked if we can have a clown reaction at HQ because that's what some of yall's posts serving

 

ab.thumb.gif.77d400634a47cfd610f0fa7ad18

Edited by jesus del rey

14 minutes ago, The Witch said:

Judas choreo lowkey going viral on tiktok. Oh Laurieann Gibson, the mother that you are!

 

9EENgnR.gif

 

@Artur

I miss her :chick3:

1. Always Remember Us This Way

2. I'll Never Love Again

3. Is That Alright?

4. Before I Cry

5. Joanne (Where Do You Think You're Goin'?)

6. You and I

7. Hold My Hand

8. Million Reasons

9. Speechless

10. 1000 Doves (Piano)

11. Brown Eyes

12. Dope

13. Til It Happens to You

 

How I'd rank her ballads. Godga has many phenomena l ballads (except the last three.)

 

atrl-sebs123.gif

I just know that if ASIB Soundtrack wasn't so big y'all would trash it so much for how generic it is :heart2:

16 minutes ago, Aden said:

1. Always Remember Us This Way

2. I'll Never Love Again

3. Is That Alright?

4. Before I Cry

5. Joanne (Where Do You Think You're Goin'?)

6. You and I

7. Hold My Hand

8. Million Reasons

9. Speechless

10. 1000 Doves (Piano)

11. Brown Eyes

12. Dope

13. Til It Happens to You

 

How I'd rank her ballads. Godga has many phenomena l ballads (except the last three.)

 

atrl-sebs123.gif

Is Again Again in 14th?

1 hour ago, fra said:

 

Getting some snacks for the studio sessions :clown:

Getting ready to EAT while recording LG7, literally and metaphorically 

 

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Getting ready to EAT 

 

spacer.png

Thanksgiving is on thursday so yes she is certainly getting ready to EAT :suburban:

not me getting myself entangled in israel vs palestine discussions. my ass knows better than to fall into that trap. let me just stay in the Gaga base

From back in February after they mentioned she had studio sessions booked for Q4. And now she’s in the studio. Has it leaked is usually pretty credible on their stuff. 
 

 

1. Million Reasons

2. Always Remember Us This Way

3. Speechless

4. Is That Alright?

5. I'll Never Love Again
6. You and I

7. Brown Eyes

8. 1000 Doves (Piano)

9. Joanne (Where Do You Think You're Goin'?)

10. Dope

11. Till It Happens To You

12. Hold My Hand

13. Before I Cry

 

lady-gaga-makeup.gif

49 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Let’s go!!! 
 

 

spacer.png

Wait, they're implying that we're getting material THIS year.

 

I'd happily welcome new music anytime but if true, welp when LG7's lead debuts at #46 on the Hot 100 under a barrage of Xmas music.

 

9EENgnR.gif 

13 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

 

Hope there is a skin at least...

Oh wow this is HUGE :jonny5:

 

Give us a poker face lobby music pack! 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.