Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

11 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Ofc we will stream the superior industry-changing boundary-pushing song

 

spacer.png

Best Dick Sucker is the Bad Romance of rap tbh!

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

The Rain On Me slander :rip:

 

Literally one of Gaga's best songs... nu-disco excellence...

 

The last 30 seconds puts a grin on my face every single time.

8 hours ago, cloudbusting said:

ROM is one of the rare songs of hers that doesn’t pop off live the way I want it to

 

idk maybe it just needs a punchier arrangement or something, but it wasn’t the big wow moment on tour that it wanted to be :gaycat7:

 

Hold My Oscar (Nomination) surprised me by being the opposite - did NOT expect it to work as a closer before my show :dies:

Stupid Love worked better live than ROM. And you're kind of right, the live arrangement for SL helped elevate the song a lot more.

HAGga always WINS..

Geriatrics WON with TonyGa Documentary

 

And for the f4gg0ts and ARTPOP Stans and DarkBawp stans?? NADA

 

What's the new excuse for TRAUMATICA BALL now?? 

1 hour ago, Peroxide said:

The Rain On Me slander :rip:

 

Literally one of Gaga's best songs... nu-disco excellence...

 

The last 30 seconds puts a grin on my face every single time.

It's a BAWP but i lowkey agree that the intro ruined it

After years i finally see the light...Plastic Doll is a great song.

10 minutes ago, Cryptique said:

It's a BAWP but i lowkey agree that the intro ruined it

Sis it's barely a second long...

5 hours ago, Leptine said:

Avoiding JFAD spoilers next year is gonna be a nightmare, basically impossible.

This :deadbanana4: In the rare case that I'm genuinely hyped for a movie, I try to avoid any and all spoilers/plot details. I'll probably choose to step back from the community for a bit next year :deadbanana2: not Gags inspiring me to touch grass

1 minute ago, Reginald said:

This :deadbanana4: In the rare case that I'm genuinely hyped for a movie, I try to avoid any and all spoilers/plot details. I'll probably choose to step back from the community for a bit next year :deadbanana2: not Gags inspiring me to touch grass

Thing is, with ASIB being a remake we knew that Bradley character would have died like it happened with all the previous movies, while HOG was based on a true crime story, we knew about the killing in advance, so it wasn't a big deal, but this time it's gonna be different, also when it comes to other social media, it's gonna be a nightmare avoiding spoilers everywhere.

Like with a ASIB, I won’t be listening to the soundtrack until after seeing the movie (nor the score)

9 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Like with a ASIB, I won’t be listening to the soundtrack until after seeing the movie (nor the score)

I planned on doing the same thing. But then I listened to the soundtrack the second it came out because I was too hyped :emofish:

 

I was blown away by Look What I Found and thought it was one of the greatest Gaga songs of all time. Now I barely listen to it. How things change 

27 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Like with a ASIB, I won’t be listening to the soundtrack until after seeing the movie (nor the score)

 

16 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

I planned on doing the same thing. But then I listened to the soundtrack the second it came out because I was too hyped :emofish:

 

I was blown away by Look What I Found and thought it was one of the greatest Gaga songs of all time. Now I barely listen to it. How things change 

Me too, I wanted to see the movie first and experience it all together but in my country it was released later so I made a compromise and listened to everything except of INLA to save the final pounch :dancehall:

How can you hate the ROM intro? :skull: What is even there to hate? 

9 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

80M :rip:

 

 

sorry to miss GÁR but this was so embarrassing :rip: the party city wig, the kneeling by his crotch, it was bad for her

 

gl-remini-enhanced.thumb.png.bb7f7afc24e

Thank God this movie wasn't delayed to next year :clack:

 

 

6 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Thank God this movie wasn't delayed to next year :clack:

 

it’s not like it’d be win-competitive for BP or BA either way

 

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Peroxide said:

Sis it's barely a second long...

That's what the "lowkey" is for :bird:

The way the ARTPOP anniversary came and went and she didn’t say a thing. 
 

spacer.png

At this point... I don't want to even see the Chromatica Ball film. :rip:  I'll just watch LauriiHD on youtube. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.