Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

i hope we get more rock bawps like electric chapel and perfect illusion and NOT some adult contemporary heartburn dad rock music

 

9EENgnR.gif

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I want dark pop mixed with fun like Bad Romance and Alejandro. Not too dark like BTW or too light like SL

27 minutes ago, Aden said:

Wait, they're implying that we're getting material THIS year.

 

I'd happily welcome new music anytime but if true, welp when LG7's lead debuts at #46 on the Hot 100 under a barrage of Xmas music.

 

9EENgnR.gif 

When that makes it her first lead since Shallow (and first solo album lead since Applause) not to peak in the first week :suburban:

Aquaman 2 presales already looking grim, BISMS the savior of DCU confirmed :clap3:

30 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

i hope we get more rock bawps like electric chapel and perfect illusion and NOT some adult contemporary heartburn dad rock music

 

9EENgnR.gif

Hey Girl remixed 12 times.

 

9EENgnR.gif

21 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

Hey Girl remixed 12 times.

 

9EENgnR.gif

Bundled with 2 Blessed Madonna remixes of Sinner’s Prolapse

 

9EENgnR.gif

3 hours ago, Kimi said:

If you think you're gonna make this filler happen you're wrong. She kept btw bonus tracks out of 10th anniversary version for a reason, let it rot

spacer.png

I always loved Fashion Of His Love, top 5 on Born This Way without hesitation! I also love Bad Kids and I'm not ashamed to admit it! Highway Unicorn is trash tho, this base is right to hate on it

 

spacer.png

Highway Unicorn is beautiful tho, this base is trash for hating it. 

16 minutes ago, Dawn the Jockey said:

are we moving 

 

fanmade instrumental

17 minutes ago, Dawn the Jockey said:

are we moving 

 

Should have been ARTPOP’s lead single!

  • ATRL Moderator

dragging highway unicorn & praising bad kids in the same breath is wild :skull:

23 minutes ago, Dawn the Jockey said:

are we moving 

 

This is AI made by LittleMonsterAlejandro3 on soundcloud. I listened to the full last week and it was pretty good, although it looks like their soundcloud got the AXE :biblionny:

I wonder when Joker is gonna start test screening? Considering that they're finishing up post, I'd think we'd be hearing something relatively early next year. :WAP:

If GÁR is going in an HAC direction can she work with Tamaryn please?

 

spacer.png

21 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

I wonder when Joker is gonna start test screening? Considering that they're finishing up post, I'd think we'd be hearing something relatively early next year. :WAP:

Idk but I registered on WB for LA test screenings, so I will be expecting an invite @WarnerBros


spacer.png

I just want her to have her heart in it this time… :chick3:

 

Starry night
Come inside me, like never before
Don't forget me when I come crying to Heaven's door
I will fly
On a challenger across the sky
Like a phoenix, so you can remind them of the dream I bore
 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Erotic said:

 

Starry night
Come inside me, like never before
Don't forget me when I come crying to Heaven's door
I will fly
On a challenger across the sky
Like a phoenix, so you can remind them of the dream I bore
 

giphy.gif

The way the Challenger disaster was exactly 2 months before her birth 

20 minutes ago, pablozedd said:

What if she re releases chromatica with the tour film + new songs? :fan:

Or... Chromatica Ball Film + MV (Babylon, for example)

21 minutes ago, Erotic said:

 

Starry night
Come inside me, like never before
Don't forget me when I come crying to Heaven's door
I will fly
On a challenger across the sky
Like a phoenix, so you can remind them of the dream I bore
 

giphy.gif

A goddamn BRIDGE

 

spacer.png

The opening of Rain on Me is so abrupt. I kinda understand why it struggles with streams. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.