Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

The Lady and the Legend
13 Dec

 

A film commemorating Tony Bennett’s illustrious career and his decade-long musical journey with Lady Gaga. The documentary is an intimate and unique portrayal of their extraordinary collaboration and a realistic view into Bennett’s last days.

 

x

 

 

Just in time for the holidays. Should be officially announced this week. Will be an emotional watch :chick3:

 

Thanks for sharing this, I have been looking forward to this more than even Chromatics ball. 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

She usually signs next acting project when the current one is done.

 

If I remember correctly, she chose HOG after ASIB and J:FAD after HOG. 

1 hour ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

The Lady and the Legend
13 Dec

 

A film commemorating Tony Bennett’s illustrious career and his decade-long musical journey with Lady Gaga. The documentary is an intimate and unique portrayal of their extraordinary collaboration and a realistic view into Bennett’s last days.

 

x

 

 

Just in time for the holidays. Should be officially announced this week. Will be an emotional watch :chick3:

 

Finally

hopefully we can watch it elsewhere than Paramount+

Edited by ViviLittleM

54 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Finally

hopefully we can watch it elsewhere than Paramount+

You won’t be able to legally

I would really love Chromatica Ball Tour to come out but I can just imagine that as soon as another project starts, it’ll get left to the wayside. 
 

I wish she would just throw it out to us if it’s never going to get used. 
 

She delivered such an epic tour and I’d love to watch it again.

 

I used to watch Dangerous Tour by Michael Jackson on VHS as a kid on REPEAT. And I feel bad that kids have literally 1 professional tour film they can watch and it doesn’t even have up to date music :weeps:

13 minutes ago, Miss Fortune said:

I used to watch Dangerous Tour by Michael Jackson on VHS as a kid on REPEAT. And I feel bad that kids have literally 1 professional tour film they can watch and it doesn’t even have up to date music :weeps:

The 1992 Munich show on DVD :jonnycat: I loved it so much 

The only way I'll forgive her for not releasing the Chrome ball this year is if in the next few years she signs some sort of contract with Netflix to release her touring discography, along with documentaries detailing her life during each tour. Released in multiple parts, with each episode drop being a different tour, starting with the Born This Way Ball / Terry Richardson doc, then the JWT and Chrome Ball, and then ending with LG7. Call it Netflix Presents: Lady Gaga. Mhmm. That's it. :ducky:

Spoiler

I smoke crack

 

43 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

The 1992 Munich show on DVD :jonnycat: I loved it so much 

YES :WAP: I love it too. Incredible show.

2 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

If TonyGaga doc in Dec then Traumatica Ball 2024

I am the biggest Chromatica fan and the biggest fan of this tour but even I know that releasing it in 2024 would be a waste.

Glad that the Tony&Gaga documentary is finally getting released :clap3:

8 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

The Lady and the Legend
13 Dec

 

A film commemorating Tony Bennett’s illustrious career and his decade-long musical journey with Lady Gaga. The documentary is an intimate and unique portrayal of their extraordinary collaboration and a realistic view into Bennett’s last days.

 

x

 

 

Just in time for the holidays. Should be officially announced this week. Will be an emotional watch :chick3:

 

Ahhhhh can’t wait!

 

They should put in the documentary FADMMYs not giving televising a win was :angry:

Surely the documentary will be eligible for next year's Emmy nominations?

I'm definitely not watching another Tony Bennett related thing I've seen enough for my lifetime :heart2:

21 minutes ago, Kimi said:

I'm definitely not watching another Tony Bennett related thing I've seen enough for my lifetime :heart2:

Thanks for sharing 

 

I’ll be watching it. Excited to see unreleased footage of our Queen. I actually like Lady Gaga 

I was watching SNL over the weekend and wow Tate McRae looks so much like a young Gaga. 

15 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Thanks for sharing 

 

I’ll be watching it. Excited to see unreleased footage of our Queen. I actually like Lady Gaga 

Good for you for enjoying another Tony Bennett project :heart:

1 hour ago, Kimi said:

I'm definitely not watching another Tony Bennett related thing I've seen enough for my lifetime :heart2:

no one asked

1 hour ago, Marry The Gods said:

Surely the documentary will be eligible for next year's Emmy nominations?

Yes it will be for sure.

I'm actually looking forward to this documentary! I think it will be pretty interesting and emotional as it starts from when they first started working together :hug:

I've been listening to The Fame so much lately. What an incredible debut record, the way our girl was set from the start.

Also, Spotify hasn't updated in two days. :noparty: We were really excited to share HML's Friday update, but numbers are still now out. When they eventually come, it will probably be a full weekend update.

Edited by Artur

can someone post that icon/avi of Gaga's face on the animated harley quinns body? it was very low quality and i think an OGH used it but it makes me scream

1 hour ago, Marry The Gods said:

Surely the documentary will be eligible for next year's Emmy nominations?

Yes, though she’d only be credited if she’s a producer

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.