Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Miichael said:

I recently decided that it's probably the most underrated song on Chromother so maybe you spilled here

 

9EENgnR.gif

Love how just a few pages earlier they were saying Chromatica lacked bridges and choruses, and 1000 Oscars delivered both with some of the album's best lyrics on top

 

9EENgnR.gif

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

even if LG7 comes in 2024, the tour will probably happen in 2025 regardless of JFAD. I doubt she would do a full tour only two years after her last

Not IronFist1994 still lurking this thread in 2023. :dies: Get your Venom avi ready for Fall 2024 bestie @IronFist1994

If that Bey Gaga musical movie rumor turns out to be true, we have another box office smash incoming :jonnycat:

20 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

If that Bey Gaga musical movie rumor turns out to be true, we have another box office smash incoming :jonnycat:

A what now? Sounds like a gay was just bored and daydreaming

 

9EENgnR.gif

5 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

A what now? Sounds like a gay was just bored and daydreaming

 

9EENgnR.gif

It’s from the same source who was the first to report on GodGa for JFad

 

Probably won’t end up happening but let me live in my delusion 

 

9EENgnR.gif

A musical Western featuring two pop stars turned actors sounds more risky than a musical Joker sequel tbh BUT Campion is one of the best directors working today and I would definitely love them to work together. I have faith of a high quality swing even if it bombs.

 

Again if true. 

I would love her to work with Campion, but this rumor feels not credible, Campion last movie has already a Western scenario, after JFAD I don't see Gaga doing another musical already, pretty sure her next movie project will be without music, I don't think she wants to start to be typecasting in musicals, last but not least Beyoncé is not acting since 'Obsessed' (15 years ago).. which was for the best, considering how awful was even her 'Lion King' voice acting.

9 hours ago, Hurem said:

OT: Does anyone else want an arena tour for LG7, rather than a stadium tour? I'm sick of these huge stadiums where only first couple of rows get a good view and the rest need to watch the screens :katie:  I know the numbers would be lower, but I don't really care about numbers at this point tbh

If she does another stadium tour, she needs to do a better job at using the space. The show was great, but it was staged like an arena show. Gaga is amazing at making an theatre/arena feel like a stadium but is kinda bad at making a stadium feel like a...stadium. 

 

IMG_5317.thumb.png.ec2b4f66458eb35c2d96b

5 hours ago, Aden said:

1000 Doves top 3 on Godmatica, why?

 

 

9EENgnR.gif

Because:

 

 

No intro, direct straight to the song.

Changing voice, sometimes jaded, sometimes angelic, sometimes strong.

Instrumental dropped from the sky.

Ect...

I do have to laugh because everytime I think Gaga should take on anything but another musical, she somehow gets her name attached to a project that makes me go “well, actually…”

 

Mess wait; what if this is the secret project she was talking about working on this summer.

27 minutes ago, Spark said:

If she does another stadium tour, she needs to do a better job at using the space. The show was great, but it was staged like an arena show. Gaga is amazing at making an theatre/arena feel like a stadium but is kinda bad at making a stadium feel like a...stadium. 

 

IMG_5317.thumb.png.ec2b4f66458eb35c2d96b

Although TCB did break several attendance records thanks to the floor layout, hopefully they take notes and put on a more spectacular show next time around. We need runways or a ring of some kind, not a gold circle that’s divided by barriers and bigger screens as well.

5 hours ago, Miichael said:

I recently decided that it's probably the most underrated song on Chromother so maybe you spilled here

 

9EENgnR.gif

 

5 hours ago, Aden said:

 

Love how just a few pages earlier they were saying Chromatica lacked bridges and choruses, and 1000 Oscars delivered both with some of the album's best lyrics on top

 

9EENgnR.gif

You guys are absolutely right, I don't know about top 3, but 1000 Doves is a very beautiful song, and this base is trash for lashing it. I would say there are 9 great tracks on Chromatica, and 1000 Doves is one of them. 

7 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

GÁR in a Jane Campion movie sounds too good to be true

Aside from the Beyoncé part tho :suburban:

Just now, Leptine said:

Aside from the Beyoncé part tho :suburban:

I love Bey but I have to agre :suburban: would be iconic though

16 hours ago, fra said:

 

Actually, she's at the EastWest Studios. Not that it's important.

What is rather significant, it's that Brian Newman is there too.

12 minutes ago, Monarch15 said:

Actually, she's at the EastWest Studios. Not that it's important.

What is rather significant, it's that Brian Newman is there too.

Wow Just Another Slay getting a little sister

4 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Wow Just Another Slay getting a little sister

Joanne 2.0 is coming 

18 minutes ago, Monarch15 said:

Actually, she's at the EastWest Studios. Not that it's important.

What is rather significant, it's that Brian Newman is there too.

Maybe she was really there for the Joker OST :rip: 

31 minutes ago, Monarch15 said:

Actually, she's at the EastWest Studios. Not that it's important.

What is rather significant, it's that Brian Newman is there too.

So I really manifested LG7 being Laufey like album spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.