Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

On 11/15/2023 at 2:26 PM, Artur said:

The way this is low key her best tour performance ever :jonny5:

hmmm this has made me wonder what I think her best tour performance is 

 

dare I say

 

Venus at Artrave

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I'm so excited for a new era of Gaga :jonny:

Did y'all notice in Chromatica that the narrative is very much focused on the 'I', until we get to Babylon?

'I'm stuck in my mind'

'I want your stupid love'

'I'd rather be dry, but at least I'm alive'

'I'm a free woman'

'I'm not having fun tonight'

'My biggest enemy is me'

'I'm not your plastic doll'

'I'm sour candy'

'I'll be your enigma'

'The scars on my mind are on replay'

'I heard one sine'

'I'm completely lonely'

 

And THEN we arrive at Babylon, which is totally communal, uplifting and 'Gaga'

'Battle for YOUR life, Babylon!'

'WE only have the weekend'

'Strut it out. Walk a mile. Serve it, ancient city style.'

 

it's like she fought all her demons, defeated them, and lived to tell the tale / battle on. A great pre-cursor to Bornb This Way tbh, where she shares her life lessons and confidence with us. Idk thought it was a cool pick up!

wait... maybe she will premier her darq bops when trailer for Joker is out

the hype will be there

200w.gif?cid=6c09b9522opi4dnp1hu53x0thwb

53 minutes ago, Shaner69 said:

Applause is underated

Not by this fanbase, maybe in the context of 2013. It was better than Roar, Blurred Lines, and Royals.

Oh Godga :jonny5: your presence has been missed dearly

 

2024 album run before Joker comes out inshallah. Make this a blockbuster year for ha 

Regardless of when the album comes out, this last selfie feels like the beginning of the new era, at least we know she's cooking for real when it comes to the new album, which wasn't granted imo.

 

 

10 hours ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

A rock song can be a dark bawp, idk why you guys think that rock = boring music for old dudes :thing: it's like saying that pop is a generic genre with dumb lyrics and no soul, of course some songs are going to be like that but there are amazing pop songs with great lyrics and innovative production :turkey: not all rock songs are the same just like not all pop songs are the same or not all rap songs are the same, there are sub-genres for a reason.

Of course, we established that tones of times already when talking about rock music, the argument was referred to the RollingStone collab (traditional rock), surely everybody would be here for a dark bawp with rock elements a la 'Electric Chapel' :turkey:

2 hours ago, Shaner69 said:

Applause is underated

Bump. 


She really put her whole GARGUSSY into this production. I mean come on NOW :jonny3:

 

Need her to get back behind the boards  

4 hours ago, Phoenixstar said:

spill some T on CBT @LykkeLi :sistrens:

Zero, nada, none. 

14 minutes ago, luckythisway said:


She really put her whole GARGUSSY into this production. I mean come on NOW :jonny3:

 

Need her to get back behind the boards  

one of her best songs when you think about it

 

ezgif-5-b867177c5f.thumb.gif.7a93f41f89e

7 hours ago, Bhabylon said:

When LG7 ends up being a 30 min 15 track album with every song being shorter than 2 minutes, then what?

 

:clack:

I’d be shocked, because she literally just played the streaming game to a T with her last record (big name collabs, short tracks). I feel like she could be a little more adventurous rather than the same again

:clack:

13 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

one of her best songs when you think about it

 

ezgif-5-b867177c5f.thumb.gif.7a93f41f89e

It really is. That bass line makes me ascend 

 

spacer.png

6 hours ago, Smarticle said:

she got her face back

 

9EENgnR.gif

oh don't worry that Epione appointment is coming right before the single

 

9EENgnR.gif

When is the 2024 election? We cant have a third era in a row ruined by Murica’s shitty politics.

9EENgnR.gif

1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

When is the 2024 election? We cant have a third era in a row ruined by Murica’s shitty politics.

9EENgnR.gif

November 2024

35 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

November 2024

Well poor JokeFAD, but at least LG7 is safe

9EENgnR.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.