Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Its the experience of working with Lynch rather than the success/impact u know 

 

 

spacer.png

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

3 minutes ago, Leptine said:

the 'Twin Peaks' continuation released few years ago was mid as well

wym sis he would direct the **** out of a scene of her sweeping the floor for 5 minutes 

  • Author
1 hour ago, jesus del rey said:

The only other base I'd approve as an ally is Little Bennetts, the rest can ROT

 

 azealia-banks-fendidoja.gif

Are they even...you know...alive?

azealia-banks-fendidoja.gif

  • Author
12 minutes ago, Solar said:

Its the experience of working with Lynch rather than the success/impact u know 

 

 

spacer.png

spacer.png

but liddos will complain if she didn't get oscar noms

I wanna see her do indie art house films but I feel like she’s waiting for her Hollywood ARTPOP era before pivoting to art house films

 

spacer.png

22 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

Nolan is utterly incapable of writing a good female character so Imma have to pass on that one

 

spacer.png

who said she'd have to be playing a female?

 

spacer.png

 

She's not doing indie movies pls she's gonna keep bitching for that Oscar

well-yes-well-yes-tokyo-toni.gif

Now that ARTPOP's 10th has passed Do we think Gaga's gonna aknowledge The Fame Monster's 15th anniversary next year? She did nothing for its 10th and I guess it's because the label inted it as a TF reissue but really? it's her second album, she literally promoted Chromatica as LG6 to end our ramblings about it and would be nice to finally have a proper vinyl for it. We only have it packed with TF for that UO exclusive (picture disc doesn't count, we want gatefold)

 

Edit: Get it right please by "acknowledge" I mean at least a tweet since she didn't for its 10th no actII or sh*t

 

 

Edited by fra

  • Author

I think she cannot be in Indie movie because her "status" is quite high to be considered in indie film, if you get what I am saying. 

6 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

If you get what I am saying. 

No 🚶🏻

You have to go indie before u get an Oscar see Laura Dern’s career

 

azealia-banks-fendidoja.gif

3 hours ago, Aden said:

Not one of them being my tweet HELP

 

01b3844580beb15c840db5091918644aa0d068c9

Not this GIF. The flashbacks, the surpressed memories. :deadbanana4:

 

11 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

I think she cannot be in Indie movie because her "status" is quite high to be considered in indie film, if you get what I am saying. 

exactly, her being in any film would immediately make it not "indie" lol

  • Author
1 minute ago, WildAmerican said:

exactly, her being in any film would immediately make it not "indie" lol

Thank you for getting me. 

I mean, budget wise, it will be considered as indie film, but the calibre of her...now that's another story. 

12 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

I think she cannot be in Indie movie because her "status" is quite high to be considered in indie film, if you get what I am saying. 

Not sure about that. It would be pretty great if she signed on to an A24 movie, for example. Joaquin Pheonix is literally the Joker and he released an indie movie earlier this year.

 

It was a panned bomb but that's another story. :eli:

38 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Harley first look... when? @Todd Phillips

 

azealia-banks-fendidoja.gif


First look? We’ve seen like 4 looks already. 
 

We’re at the 5th look now 

spacer.png

Edited by Vroom Vroom

Just now, Solar said:

Its the experience of working with Lynch rather than the success/impact u know 

 

 

spacer.png

Sure, but we still need a movie to be good and enjoyable at the end and not just a sophisticated name collaboration that is considered hip with a niche highbrow movie audience that is the same that would be outraged at the idea of him working with somebody like Lady Gaga.

 

well-yes-well-yes-tokyo-toni.gif

 

10 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

I think she cannot be in Indie movie because her "status" is quite high to be considered in indie film, if you get what I am saying. 

I disagree. There are a ton of big names that pivot to indies and arthouse films here and there. The scripts and roles tend to be more interesting and challenging, they get prestige, and the films are bigger at the box office because of their involvement. Tom Cruise did Magnolia, Emma Stone has Poor Things coming out, JLaw just did Causeway, etc.

 

Considering that she seems to be carving out a lane for herself in adult-oriented films and dramas, it'd be a logical move at some point imo.

1 minute ago, Leptine said:

Sure, but we still need a movie to be good and enjoyable at the end and not just a sophisticated name collaboration that is considered hip with a niche highbrow movie audience that is the same that would be outraged at the idea of him working with somebody like Lady Gaga.

 

well-yes-well-yes-tokyo-toni.gif

 

I think what I said is more important in the long run than what you said

 

well-yes-well-yes-tokyo-toni.gif

Some of you are confusing indie with artsy, big stars do indie movies plenty of times.

3 minutes ago, Solar said:

I think what I said is more important in the long run than what you said

 

well-yes-well-yes-tokyo-toni.gif

Maybe, don't get me wrong, I would be here for that to happen but I strongly doubt Gaga will ever have a chance to work with him, she's definitely too 'popular' to be considered from a director like Lynch, he tends to work with same actors and he has never casted big stars in his projects-movies, actors usually became popular after working with him (like it happened to Dern indeend, MacLachlan or Watts), not to mention he has directed only one movie in the last 20 years, I guess we will never know at the end.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.