Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

5 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

The sexual tension between BloodP*P #1 fan and #1 hater is too much here, get a room already

 

ab.thumb.gif.77d400634a47cfd610f0fa7ad18

 

  Reveal hidden contents

Or spill the tea sisters who is the bottom and who is the top :lakitu:

 

got some self love sis, I don’t do jockstraps fans :clown:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

6 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

got some self love sis, I don’t do jockstraps fans :clown:

You do no one, sis. Literally not single one person. :clown:

2 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

You do no one, sis. Literally not single one person. :clown:

You seem mad booboo, guess you need some fun tonight.mp3

Just now, chosensparkles said:

You seem mad booboo, guess you need some fun tonight.mp3

Mad, me? Nah. I’m very happy. Love ya, too.

:heart:

Just now, DonnieDarko said:

Mad, me? Nah. I’m very happy. Love ya, too.

:heart:

The downvotes got a little outta hands, I got scared for your sanity for a minute. I hope you got the text from our bloodpop that he’s not too hurt. But we trust in your ability to make him feel better :heart:

1 minute ago, chosensparkles said:

The downvotes got a little outta hands, I got scared for your sanity for a minute. I hope you got the text from our bloodpop that he’s not too hurt. But we trust in your ability to make him feel better :heart:

I don’t know who you mean by we, since you’re all alone in this, but whatever. You don’t need to worry, I’m perfectly fine. I wish for you to finally find happiness. No but really, I’m dropping it for tonight, have a great night, cutie pie.

:heart:

3 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

I don’t know who you mean by we, since you’re all alone in this, but whatever. You don’t need to worry, I’m perfectly fine. I wish for you to finally find happiness. No but really, I’m dropping it for tonight, have a great night, cutie pie.

:heart:

All love sis. 

OT: Does anyone else want an arena tour for LG7, rather than a stadium tour? I'm sick of these huge stadiums where only first couple of rows get a good view and the rest need to watch the screens :katie:  I know the numbers would be lower, but I don't really care about numbers at this point tbh

3 minutes ago, Hurem said:

OT: Does anyone else want an arena tour for LG7, rather than a stadium tour? I'm sick of these huge stadiums where only first couple of rows get a good view and the rest need to watch the screens :katie:  I know the numbers would be lower, but I don't really care about numbers at this point tbh

Thats why she needs big screens opposed to the rather smaller CBT ones

 

9EENgnR.gif 

Edited by Freaky Prince

16 minutes ago, Hurem said:

OT: Does anyone else want an arena tour for LG7, rather than a stadium tour? I'm sick of these huge stadiums where only first couple of rows get a good view and the rest need to watch the screens :katie:  I know the numbers would be lower, but I don't really care about numbers at this point tbh

I want her to do what Harry did. Week(s) long arena residencies.

1 minute ago, perfectillusion204 said:

I want her to do what Harry did. Week(s) long arena residencies.

I'd love that, but I'm not sure if her health wouldn allow that. Maybe go for a Taylor like schedule - Friday, Saturday, Sunday in one arena? Then next week she moves to another city.

 

And get a special pit that's gonna be expensive as **** so you can boost those numbers and everyone's happy? :-*

21 minutes ago, Hurem said:

OT: Does anyone else want an arena tour for LG7, rather than a stadium tour? I'm sick of these huge stadiums where only first couple of rows get a good view and the rest need to watch the screens :katie:  I know the numbers would be lower, but I don't really care about numbers at this point tbh

TCB was my first concert of her in a stadium and it just hits different. Yes, arenas might be better for her usual stage designs to fully enjoy it (which to me only means she needs to properly design a stage for stadium venues if she plans to tour there) but the stadium audience gathers some kind of energy that's incredible, makes it all feel bigger.

The fact that Heavy Metal Lover was getting like 17k+ daily streams and now is getting 117k+ daily streams :turkey: and she's coming for more

The locals are not ready for Scheiße.

And if the time the song gets TikTokified, hips will be BUH-ROKEN!

T.R.U.S.T.

9EENgnR.gif

4 hours ago, scheibe said:

maybe it's time for a new industrial-synth-pop kinda album

:gaycat2:

A dream. Something like Black Eye would be a total slay for ha

 

 :jonnycat:

Next two TikTok trends we need are:

  • looking good and feeling fine... slay!
  • I can't believe I'm telling you this, but I've had a couple drinks last and omg

Gen Z Liddos, get to work

 

mSgYH4d.gif

2 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Next two TikTok trends we need are:

  • looking good and feeling fine... slay!
  • I can't believe I'm telling you this, but I've had a couple drinks last and omg

Gen Z Liddos, get to work

 

mSgYH4d.gif

these and Donetalla! I see the vision :giraffe:

48 minutes ago, Hurem said:

OT: Does anyone else want an arena tour for LG7, rather than a stadium tour? I'm sick of these huge stadiums where only first couple of rows get a good view and the rest need to watch the screens :katie:  I know the numbers would be lower, but I don't really care about numbers at this point tbh

That's why seeing her in Vegas is so great-- the Park MGM is smaller than an arena so you can see her up close for much cheaper than a stadium tour. And the tea is that a flight to Vegas with a good seat is still cheaper than seeing her in your local city in a stadium.

Edited by TheHanyo

She just needs a real stage designed for stadiums. Call Tait Towers perhaps?

Just now, TheHanyo said:

That's why seeing her in Vegas is so great-- the Park MGM is smaller than an arena so you can see her up close for much cheaper than a stadium tour. And the tea is that a flight to Vegas with a good seat is cheaper than seeing her in your local city in a stadium.

the US-centrism of this post :rip: girl, there's no way I'm paying thousands of euros for a plane and a Vegas ticket :rip: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.