Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

these and Donetalla! I see the vision :giraffe:

All three songs being from ARTPOP... I know that's right!

 

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Stadium tour will be her norm now, she can maximize her audience while maintaining her health. Arena shows would mean like 4 shows per venues sometimes and we all know where it leads her…

she just need to upgrade her designs

1 minute ago, Summer Boy said:

the US-centrism of this post :rip: girl, there's no way I'm paying thousands of euros for a plane and a Vegas ticket :rip: 

i bet it's still cheaper than buying a VIP ticket to a London stadium stop.

7 minutes ago, Hurem said:

LG7

Lead - February '24

Album - May '24

Tour - June - Aug '24

Joker PR cycle - Sep '24 - Mar '25

 

 

:giraffe:

fixedt

kelly-osbourne-angmerino.gif

16 minutes ago, TheHanyo said:

i bet it's still cheaper than buying a VIP ticket to a London stadium stop.

no its not :rip: and there's no way I would pay for a VIP ticket anyway lol

Edited by Summer Boy

2 minutes ago, Hurem said:

tbh I wouldn't mind but I also don't want it to be rushed :katie:

Which is why she’s already planning the tour right now yup!

13 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

no its not :rip: and there's no way I would pay for a VIP ticket anyway lol

9fa19b956d838d477cd0fc4bd3c48ecb_735_512.webp

In terms of LG7's tour, she can easily fill in 50k-capacity stadiums outside North America and Europe. 

 

It'll be an opportunity for her to come back to Southeast Asia. The region's economy is growing rapidly. Therefore she won't have to adjust her pricing and have the option to do multiple dates. She can easily sell out stadiums in Singapore, Thailand, and the Philippines. 

 

While Taiwan, Korea and Japan are guaranteed to sell out. 

 

 

 

Not me being hella late and just seeing the studio pic :jonnycat: I feel like with how private she is about her creative process these days she wouldn't be teasing already if there was no album coming until 2025 :jonny5:



whew, back from my three month ban. In hindsight, I should have just googled what happened to Britney's pregnancy rather than bumping an old thread. I had no idea she had miscarried. I felt so bad. so i want to say sorry to the ATRL community and britney fans for not doing my research. i looked like a fool. i know i did. i have lived and learned. speaking of learning, wow, what a 3 months has it been for me. i moved out at the end of June and was a hot mess. i felt very lonely. i felt like i couldnt do anything. but i would listen to Hold My Hand in my bed on repeat and it gave me the strength to go on. "hold my hand everything will be okay".  yes, thank you gaga. you did hold my hand during these trying times. to make matters worse, i was let go from my job. i basically spent my days on my couch watching the simpsons and listening to Government Hooker. i thought that was going to be my destiny. become a prostitute. but low and behold, after dozens and dozens of job rejections, I finally landed not one but two job offers at the same time. thank you god. he came through for me. and even better, it was a six figure offer. yes honey. Fashion put it all on me. looking good and feeling fine. and i love my new job. my team is so nice. so freindly. life is getting good. that is, until I heard Sweet Sounds of Hell. Joking! I bopped. Yes I did. Sweet Sounds of Heaven indeed. Gaga sounded so good. SHe was giving Gimme Shelter the whole way through and I was HERE for it honey! she really is a legend. her contemporaries are collabing with flavor of the week tiktok personalities, while Gaga is collabing with music icons. THats what happens when you are an ARTIST. A legit musical talent. you get collabs with rolling stones. gaga could be the ugliest piece of CaCa but her talent would still stand. Oh, speaking of rolling stones, I am taking guitar lessons. I plan to learn Fashion of His Love acoustic version. But my instructor is making me learn Zombie by the cranberries first. which is a good song. one thing Im not happy about is gaining 7 pounds since moving out. i may not be obese but you know ive got a diamond fart, especially since adding these pounds! yes i do. i wont lie.
2 hours ago, Summer Boy said:

the US-centrism of this post :rip: girl, there's no way I'm paying thousands of euros for a plane and a Vegas ticket :rip: 

and all that for a jazz show too  IMG_5317.thumb.png.ec2b4f66458eb35c2d96b

11 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:



whew, back from my three month ban. In hindsight, I should have just googled what happened to Britney's pregnancy rather than bumping an old thread. I had no idea she had miscarried. I felt so bad. so i want to say sorry to the ATRL community and britney fans for not doing my research. i looked like a fool. i know i did. i have lived and learned. speaking of learning, wow, what a 3 months has it been for me. i moved out at the end of June and was a hot mess. i felt very lonely. i felt like i couldnt do anything. but i would listen to Hold My Hand in my bed on repeat and it gave me the strength to go on. "hold my hand everything will be okay".  yes, thank you gaga. you did hold my hand during these trying times. to make matters worse, i was let go from my job. i basically spent my days on my couch watching the simpsons and listening to Government Hooker. i thought that was going to be my destiny. become a prostitute. but low and behold, after dozens and dozens of job rejections, I finally landed not one but two job offers at the same time. thank you god. he came through for me. and even better, it was a six figure offer. yes honey. Fashion put it all on me. looking good and feeling fine. and i love my new job. my team is so nice. so freindly. life is getting good. that is, until I heard Sweet Sounds of Hell. Joking! I bopped. Yes I did. Sweet Sounds of Heaven indeed. Gaga sounded so good. SHe was giving Gimme Shelter the whole way through and I was HERE for it honey! she really is a legend. her contemporaries are collabing with flavor of the week tiktok personalities, while Gaga is collabing with music icons. THats what happens when you are an ARTIST. A legit musical talent. you get collabs with rolling stones. gaga could be the ugliest piece of CaCa but her talent would still stand. Oh, speaking of rolling stones, I am taking guitar lessons. I plan to learn Fashion of His Love acoustic version. But my instructor is making me learn Zombie by the cranberries first. which is a good song. one thing Im not happy about is gaining 7 pounds since moving out. i may not be obese but you know ive got a diamond fart, especially since adding these pounds! yes i do. i wont lie.

IMG_5317.thumb.png.ec2b4f66458eb35c2d96b

10 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

whew, back from my three month ban. In hindsight, I should have just googled what happened to Britney's pregnancy rather than bumping an old thread. I had no idea she had miscarried. 

 
I may not be obese but you know ive got a diamond fart, especially since adding these pounds! yes i do. i wont lie.

I couldn't be bothered so I read only the beginning and the end of the post and... this is what I ended up reading

 

sPkUo.gif

7 hours ago, Aston Martin said:

Apparently every song on Chromatica except Stupid Love, Rain on Me, and 1000 Doves was recorded at Henson but the entire album (including these three songs) was mixed there. 

I think Ariana's vocals for ROM were recorded at Henson because I remember Gaga talking about being there with Ariana during the Chromatica Zane Lowe interview

2 hours ago, TheHanyo said:

fixedt

kelly-osbourne-angmerino.gif

Sis how she gonna do a world tour visiting all the places y'all want her to go in 2 months :rip:

So who's going to be streaming your ARTFLOPS now Lady Gaga?

spacer.png

i streamed ARTPOP while blacking out in my bed last night i felt truly alive 

36 minutes ago, Miichael said:

Sis how she gonna do a world tour visiting all the places y'all want her to go in 2 months :rip:

babe i'm in NY, i'm what the locals are calling "ameri-centric."

 

spacer.png

Solution? She prerecords all of her Joker promo and have Joaquin carry a life size cutout of Harley on the red carpet. spacer.png

  • ATRL Moderator

she should continue stadium tours.

she got the hits, energy, and demand.

 

TCB they kinda undermined her ability, next tour she could do 30 shows in bigger stadiums and take breaks after every 5-10 shows.

9 minutes ago, Aden said:

1000 Doves top 3 on Godmatica, why?

 

 

9EENgnR.gif

I recently decided that it's probably the most underrated song on Chromother so maybe you spilled here

 

9EENgnR.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.