Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, venuss said:

Her energy during her set was great. I always go back to it because you can really feel her passion and drive :jonnycat:
 

 

Like she actually slayed, outfits were  amazing, candy Warhol concept cooler than all her other tours. Shows like this prove that she never needed big budget million dancers or more technical vocals :heart2: That concert might be better than any other live show by her Ive seen.

17 minutes ago, Sannie said:

Would make sense. Thinking she is making pop music when she has an entire year of Joker to focus on is wishful thinking imo.

 

It could be her own jazz album. I am sure that is something she wants to do.

 

---

 

Many of you should save your time and energy and jump ship now. She is not putting out another pop/dance album any time soon, if ever. It is so clear she is over that and has moved on. I am not trying to be a Debbie Downer or anything, but I feel like that is obvious.

 

Funnily enough, I imagine a jazz era to be much more organized and promoted than a pop era. :ahh:

I....the absolute unnecessary meltdown :toofunny3:

 

 

Liddos on tiktok crying cause HML is gainging some traction. Bunch of hags! :biblio:

 

We need to get them banned on there. @Artur @luckythisway

 

NO album of original jazz :ihype:

 

I'm gonna need this gaga lady to get back on the Kylie Minogue / Madonna/ Janet career path.

15 years in isn't too late to start releasing your best pop albums

8 minutes ago, The Witch said:

Liddos on tiktok crying cause HML is gainging some traction. Bunch of hags! :biblio:

 

We need to get them banned on there. @Artur @luckythisway

 

legit can't stand that mindset

why would any fan be against the song going viral? like, bffr :biblio:

15 minutes ago, The Witch said:

Liddos on tiktok crying cause HML is gainging some traction. Bunch of hags! :biblio:

 

We need to get them banned on there. @Artur @luckythisway

 

Gatekeeping losers. We need to show GÁR what the audience CRAVES from her. DARK, SLUDGY GLAM ROCK BAWPS. I hope HML reaches millions in daily streams 

 

spacer.png

Edited by luckythisway

I just know certain TikTok liddos are crying because Bible This Way keeps pumping out viral hits instead of CareerStop

 

9EENgnR.gif

You guys are too dramatic. I would DIE for a Jazztronic/Electroswing album :WAP:

 

 

Edited by Album Leak

2 minutes ago, Aden said:

I just know certain TikTok liddos are crying because Bible This Way keeps pumping out viral hits instead of CareerStop

 

9EENgnR.gif

Well they should make CHARTDROP viral then. There are several options, stop being lazy & get to WORK 

 

spacer.png

How did y’all not get Plastic Doll to go viral during the whole Barbie craze? Maybe GÁR stopped feeding you for a reason.

 

spacer.png

Little gatekeepers just need to stfu

HML deserves 1B streams (per day)

 

9EENgnR.gif

29 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Waiting for that full Christmas album

 

 

Streamed this gagodly hymn this morning while I was getting ready for class. Whew, Bing Crosby died so fad could deliver this 

3 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

slow news day at Business Insider I fear

 

ezgif-5-8976645d22.thumb.gif.8310765030e

 

Just listened to Joanne in full after a long time and I'm here to inform you that Million Reasons is one of her best songs.

 

don't @ me

 

ezgif-5-8976645d22.thumb.gif.8310765030e8104fc3425ac7d8f66395.gif

6 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

yes gaga yes NEWSmaker 

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

9 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:
Quote

Lindsay Dodgson is a senior reporter at Insider, based in London. She has a masters degree in science journalism

She got a masters degree to write about... Twitter Liddos?

 

zach-campbell-tayomaki.gif

11 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

"Heavy Metal Lover" was featured on Gaga's 2011 album "Born This Way" but, back then, wasn't a massive hit compared to other singles from the album such as " Marry The Night" and "Judas."

 

:deadvision:

8 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

slow news day at Business Insider I fear

 

ezgif-5-8976645d22.thumb.gif.8310765030e

 

tea but all press is good press/promo 

ezgif-5-8976645d22.thumb.gif.8310765030e

13 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Not one of them being my tweet HELP

 

01b3844580beb15c840db5091918644aa0d068c9

1 minute ago, jesus del rey said:

"Heavy Metal Lover" was featured on Gaga's 2011 album "Born This Way" but, back then, wasn't a massive hit compared to other singles from the album such as " Marry The Night" and "Judas."

 

:deadvision:

The You and I erasure.

1 minute ago, Aden said:

Not one of them being my tweet HELP

 

01b3844580beb15c840db5091918644aa0d068c9

the way you've done more to promote that song than she has :skull: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.