Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

at this point i'll take a solo jazz album over another bloodpop produced album

 

 ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).thumb.gif.8a7d0e2

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

10 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

at this point i'll take a solo jazz album over another bloodpop produced album

 

 ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).thumb.gif.8a7d0e2

Same tbh

 

ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).thumb.gif.8a7d0e2

 

When William Orbit is photographed at that studio because she's recording her Ray of Light.

 

9EENgnR.gif

 

And he's 66 so she'd DEF work with him.

 

9EENgnR.gif

 

17 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

at this point i'll take a solo jazz album over another bloodpop produced album

 

 ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).thumb.gif.8a7d0e2

I wouldn’t go that far, bestie 

9EENgnR.gif

anything but the covers of h*tler’s fav tunes 

Edited by noahfence

2 minutes ago, Aden said:

 

When William Orbit is photographed at that studio because she's recording her Ray of Light.

 

9EENgnR.gif

 

 

And he's 66 so she'd DEF work with him.

 

9EENgnR.gif

 

 

ROL is a snooze, we need her COADF

9EENgnR.gif

28 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

@DonnieDarko the way I knew you were going to downvote. Do you have some sort of extension that alerts you to when someone mentions Bloodpop? I admire the dedication but his production is still mid.

 

9EENgnR.gif

Lmao, I just browse the thread and whenever I see BloodPop mentioned, I just know a monster will be nasty towards him. 
 

I think his production is great and he gave our girl her best reviewed album and another Grammy. But yeah I wouldn’t want him on LG7 either. He did his job.

9EENgnR.gif

The news of new music felt so timely to me because upon ARTPOP's 10th anniversary, I was just thinking about how much I missed her in music... I always miss her but this felt more profound for some reason. Maybe it's because she's been particularly absent this year.

 

I have no expectations other than the fact I would love for her to do something creative and exciting. There's never been anyone like her and won't be, she has a special set of talents and I can't wait to see what she comes up with next.

 

She was the first artist I ever loved at 6, the first CD I bought (The Fame), and I genuinely can't imagine music without her in a way that I don't feel for any other artist.

38 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

@DonnieDarko the way I knew you were going to downvote. Do you have some sort of extension that alerts you to when someone mentions Bloodpop? I admire the dedication but his production is still mid.

 

9EENgnR.gif

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952b5gwgt4mt47zid5zh3r

 

When we find out that RedOne, DJWS, Fernando Garislay and ZEDD were all in the studio with her in that photo making the dark bop version of G.U.Y. on steroids with the epic instrumentals of Marry The Night filled with the out-of-this-world beats of Government Hooker and the catchy chorus of Poker Face, then what?

9EENgnR.gif

I see some old Regina George are still cumming to Bloodpop basic beats

9EENgnR.gif

Get in losers, we're (finally) getting an album

Black Friday Reaction GIF

Spoiler

In 2027 :redface:

 

Edited by dawnettakins

When she’s seen getting to the studio with Burns and confirms we’re getting more dark bawps like Replay

 

9EENgnR.gif

They're airing again ASIB on Italian television, just saw the promo :gaygacat4:

5 minutes ago, dawnettakins said:

Get in losers, we're (finally) getting an album

Black Friday Reaction GIF

  Hide contents

In 2027 :redface:

 

Mte. Hopefully earlier.

:emofish:

Just now, Leptine said:

They're airing again ASIB on Italian television, just saw the promo :gaygacat4:

The talent!

3 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Forever virgin, that’s the LG7 title, special dedication for her nr 1 fan.

9EENgnR.gif

The Edge of Herpes will be your anthem sis, produced by bloodpop I heard

9EENgnR.gif

She is recording a new voice over for Nurtec, can't wait to see another 30 sec snippet from TCB footage from THE actual patient

 

9EENgnR.gif 

4 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

She is recording a new voice over for Nurtec, can't wait to see another 30 sec snippet from TCB footage from THE actual patient

 

9EENgnR.gif 

Iconic I fear

the bloodpop era remaining cursed

The sexual tension between BloodP*P #1 fan and #1 hater is too much here, get a room already

 

ab.thumb.gif.77d400634a47cfd610f0fa7ad18

 

Spoiler

Or spill the tea sisters who is the bottom and who is the top :lakitu:

 

1 hour ago, noahfence said:

When we find out that RedOne, DJWS, Fernando Garislay and ZEDD were all in the studio with her in that photo making the dark bop version of G.U.Y. on steroids with the epic instrumentals of Marry The Night filled with the out-of-this-world beats of Government Hooker and the catchy chorus of Poker Face, then what?

9EENgnR.gif

Then we wake up and brace ourselves for the upcoming haggery

9EENgnR.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.