Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

We were robbed of this merch...

 

ssrco,slim_fit_t_shirt,mens,edbb3b:2ffb8

 

let me join the meltdowns

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Guys it ain’t that deep :rip:

 

if you’re legitimately fuming and upset about this, maybe it’s time to log off and take an ATRL and stan twitter break 

 

:clack:

Just now, Bhabylon said:

Guys it ain’t that deep :rip:

 

if you’re legitimately fuming and upset about this, maybe it’s time to log off and take an ATRL and stan twitter break 

 

:clack:

390350-120527-ladygaga-indonesia-4a.jpg

 

Spoiler

I'm having so much tbh, its been a while since the base was this active

 

6 minutes ago, perfectillusion204 said:

Imagine this was the cover for the 10 year anniversary edition that doesn't exist :WAP:

 

spacer.png

in a world of different variants as incentives, it wouldve been a gag of her team released different covers of artpop vinyl embodying the different 'girls' looks she was playing around with, and different unreleased bonus tracks on each copy for a reverse swiftian/rodrigian expedition #iameveryicon

 

FQAcCuwXoAUvWXp.jpg:large

 

a9a9ce413da12e34f486f2e07791db47.jpg

 

if theyre gonna go for the merch bling, why not the music AND the bling #wecouldbelongtogether

 

just throwing this out there for 15th/20th anniversary @bobby campbell

 

imnothingwithoutasteadyhand.gif

free my mind artpop, you make my charts drop :khalyan:

Edited by WildAmerican

2 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

anyway who's hyped for Joanne's 10th anniversary

 

CszGQ3x.gif

I heard that she will re-release Joanne with PI demo and OG LG5 tracks for its 10th anniversary

 

CszGQ3x.gif 

4 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

I heard that she will re-release Joanne with PI demo and OG LG5 tracks for its 10th anniversary

 

CszGQ3x.gif 

RedOne about to join DJWS on her blocklist

 

CszGQ3x.gif 

Just now, sunbathinganimal said:

RedOne about to join DJWS on her blocklist

 

CszGQ3x.gif 

When will BloodP*p?

 

CszGQ3x.gif 

listened through ARTPOP and really liked it and then remembered I removed like 3 songs from the album :ahh:

Just now, WildAmerican said:

listened through ARTPOP and really liked it and then remembered I removed like 3 songs from the album :ahh:

I really am having a hard time listening to it. It’s too loud at times and too overproduced but a couple of songs like Sexxx Dreams, GUY, Applause still sound nice.

3 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

listened through ARTPOP and really liked it and then remembered I removed like 3 songs from the album :ahh:

I can predict J&D and Dope but what's the 3rd song sis? 

1 minute ago, jesus del rey said:

I can predict J&D and Dope but what's the 3rd song sis? 

yes J&D, no Dope (I'm a Dope enjoyer, even though it's so out of place on the album)

 

Swine and MJH :monkey:

1 hour ago, sunbathinganimal said:

anyway who's hyped for Joanne's 10th anniversary

 

CszGQ3x.gif

We've got Cheek to Cheek first and  Now that's an album she'll celebrate  and the base will meltdown

We're finally getting paradise :eli:

Just now, WildAmerican said:

yes J&D, no Dope (I'm a Dope enjoyer, even though it's so out of place on the album)

 

Swine and MJH :monkey:

MJH?!

 

DSF-Say-It-With-a-Tiffany-Pollard-GIF-se

1 minute ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

When Joanne gets an ACT II for its 10th anniversary

 

CszGQ3x.gif

 

rihanna nightmare GIF

She's not getting a cent from me with that ugly merch. She can enjoy the 10 cents from my Spotify streaming and that's IT. 

 

CszGQ3x.gif

 

Just ordered the vinyl to add to my collection

 

a pink or blue disc color would have been cute 

 

CszGQ3x.gif

ARTPOP's 10th anniversary made me feel so nostalgic for the era. I remember when Applause came out and I secretly liked it. I was still in the closet at the time and pretended that I don't care about pop girls, but at home I was blasting ARTPOP songs every afternoon. The album is such a beautiful, kooky, and liberating piece of art. I will forever be grateful for everything Gaga has done for the queer community and for me personally through her advocacy, her art, and unabashed commitment to role-modelling authenticity. It may seem silly and insignificant to some in retrospect, but in my early teens those messages were very important. I wouldn't be the person that I am today if it weren't for ARTPOP. It kickstarted my journey of queer joy and I recognise it as the most formative album of my teenage years.

 

ARTPOP, you will always be famous :heart:

 

PS: We don't need Gaga or her team to be releasing 10th anniversary specials for us to celebrate the album. We know it was a commercial dud and Gaga was depressed and sad the entire time she was making/performing it. She doesn't have positive associations with the album, and it's okay if she wants to distance herself from it. The tweet she posted two years ago was very sweet, but I never expected anything more. 

8 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

Just ordered the vinyl to add to my collection

 

a pink or blue disc color would have been cute 

 

CszGQ3x.gif

my (not so) limited edition foil cover vinyl sitting pretty on my wall 

 

CszGQ3x.gif

23 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

What were you all expecting lmao

For Ga Ga to hop on VOLANTIS and airdrop my personal GAGADOLL so when I put my ear on her bosom I can hear the entirety of ACT II and shake my ass like an onion. Well, clearly that's NOT happening anymore. DJWS you liar, when I catch you! :rogue:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.