Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Mr. Stratus said:

*on Spotify 

 

chartwise it didn’t last longer than Hold My Classic in 90% of the world hihi

 

Anyways @Vroom Vroom the Gaga fans have a very strange relationship with her last album. Myself included. I was very underwhelmed on my very first listen , then it grew on me.

Her fans have very strange relationship with ALL of her albums. 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

6 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

*on Spotify 

 

chartwise it didn’t last longer than Hold My Classic in 90% of the world hihi

That's adorable for HMH, hopefully those slightly longer chart runs help it pass ARUTW in actual units. :nicole2:

 
Region Certification Certified units/sales
Denmark (IFPI Danmark)[99] 2× Platinum 180,000‡
Italy (FIMI)[102] 2× Platinum 200,000‡
Portugal (AFP)[105] 2× Platinum 20,000‡
Australia (ARIA)[31] 3× Platinum 210,000‡
Sweden (GLF)[108] 3× Platinum 24,000,000†
Norway (IFPI Norway)[103] 4× Platinum 240,000‡
Poland (ZPAV)[104] 4× Platinum 200,000‡
France (SNEP)[100] Diamond 333,333‡
Germany (BVMI)[101] Gold 200,000‡
Switzerland (IFPI Switzerland)[106] Gold 10,000‡
Belgium (BEA)[98] Platinum 40,000‡
New Zealand (RMNZ)[33] Platinum 30,000‡
United Kingdom (BPI)[38] Platinum 982,000[37]
United States (RIAA)[107] Platinum 1,000,000‡ / 248,000[27]
9 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Her fans have very strange relationship with ALL of her albums. 

I feel like with chromatica it’s very prevalent… because of the era itself too. and ARTPOP too i guess,  but at least that one it’s a cult following (like all flop franchises do… it be like that)

 

ANYWAYS… *exhales*
I’ve been thinking this morning it’s time for Gaga to release another BOP. Everyone is doing it rn, it feels like 2011 again :gaycatina1:

5 minutes ago, DoctorIce said:

That's adorable for HMH, hopefully those slightly longer chart runs help it pass ARUTW in actual units. :nicole2:

 
Region Certification Certified units/sales
Denmark (IFPI Danmark)[99] 2× Platinum 180,000‡
Italy (FIMI)[102] 2× Platinum 200,000‡
Portugal (AFP)[105] 2× Platinum 20,000‡
Australia (ARIA)[31] 3× Platinum 210,000‡
Sweden (GLF)[108] 3× Platinum 24,000,000†
Norway (IFPI Norway)[103] 4× Platinum 240,000‡
Poland (ZPAV)[104] 4× Platinum 200,000‡
France (SNEP)[100] Diamond 333,333‡
Germany (BVMI)[101] Gold 200,000‡
Switzerland (IFPI Switzerland)[106] Gold 10,000‡
Belgium (BEA)[98] Platinum 40,000‡
New Zealand (RMNZ)[33] Platinum 30,000‡
United Kingdom (BPI)[38] Platinum 982,000[37]
United States (RIAA)[107] Platinum 1,000,000‡ / 248,000[27]

Will Harlem Shake Mary even get more certs than HMH at this rate? I guess ‘teen’ wanted the speed up version on YouTube hihi 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

I feel like with chromatica it’s very prevalent… because of the era itself too. and ARTPOP too i guess,  but at least that one it’s a cult following (like all flop franchises do… it be like that)

 

ANYWAYS… *exhales*
I’ve been thinking this morning it’s time for Gaga to release another BOP. Everyone is doing it rn, it feels like 2011 again :gaycatina1:

Meh, it’s all of them with no exceptions and if there is one, then it’s only BTW imo. 

Spotify US

 

#77. lady Gaga (+13)

#137. Tony Bennett (RE)

 

our king

Just now, Mr. Stratus said:

Will Harlem Shake Mary even get more certs than HMH at this rate? I guess ‘teen’ wanted the speed up version on YouTube hihi 

dfdsdf

 

Mr. Stratus

 

It will and without the aid of a billion dollar movie. 

8 hours ago, Vroom Vroom said:

I always get hundreds of down votes when I talk negatively about Chromatica, but I’m drunk now and don’t care. 
 

It is such a boring, uninteresting, disappointing Gaga album. Plastic Doll is the most obvious on the nose Gaga song. She used to always keep people guessing but Chromatica is like, “yep, this is what a generic Gaga album sounds like”.

I don’t fully blame Bloodpop because he did some really good work on the album, but I DO blame Bloodpop. Burns really turned it out 


I hope her next album she does something that interests her and doesn’t give her insufferable fans the garage they want 

People need to stop expecting Gaga to literally reinvent the wheel with every release. I swear no other fandom holds their fave to these absurd standards of unpredictably while also expecting familiarity and nostalgia. 

3 minutes ago, DoctorIce said:

dfdsdf

 

Mr. Stratus

 

It will and without the aid of a billion dollar movie. 

HMH global streams: 600M

Bloody Mary US streams: 600M

 

 

I swear Gaga can never win. The bombastic, EDM ARTPOP album was too noisy and yet also not artistic enough, Joanne was inauthentic and calculated following the backlash of ARTPOP, and then Chromatica gets called watered down pop despite a return to electropop and house influences which WAS somewhat of a a new frontier for Gaga. What is the CORRECT way to make a Gaga album?

48 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

I swear Gaga can never win. The bombastic, EDM ARTPOP album was too noisy and yet also not artistic enough, Joanne was inauthentic and calculated following the backlash of ARTPOP, and then Chromatica gets called watered down pop despite a return to electropop and house influences which WAS somewhat of a a new frontier for Gaga. What is the CORRECT way to make a Gaga album?

Exactly. 

1 hour ago, GraceRandolph said:

I swear Gaga can never win. The bombastic, EDM ARTPOP album was too noisy and yet also not artistic enough, Joanne was inauthentic and calculated following the backlash of ARTPOP, and then Chromatica gets called watered down pop despite a return to electropop and house influences which WAS somewhat of a a new frontier for Gaga. What is the CORRECT way to make a Gaga album?

R*dOne and G*ribay

2B57E252-4D43-47D5-AB6E-D31D2CA766EA.thu

Spoiler

I’m kinda glad Gaga didn’t get involved in the Barbie movie or soundtrack now. It was pretty mid. 

 

50 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:
  Hide contents

I’m kinda glad Gaga didn’t get involved in the Barbie movie or soundtrack now. It was pretty mid. 

 

I was so bored omg I can't believe how hyped the movie was. 

Gaga hasn’t said a thing about Tony :rip: meanwhile Christina Aguilera made a beautiful post on insta with lots of pics from their interactions over the years 

Just now, HANZ94 said:

Gaga hasn’t said a thing about Tony :rip: meanwhile Christina Aguilera made a beautiful post on insta with lots of pics from their interactions over the years 

???? maybe 'cause it's hard for her right now to even post about it??? think a bit about it. He was her bestfriend, he saved her life, her mental health and her career several times

how would you react losing your bestfriend, your mentor? She needs some time.

2 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

???? maybe 'cause it's hard for her right now to even post about it??? think a bit about it. He was her bestfriend, he saved her life, her mental health and her career several times

how would you react losing your bestfriend, your mentor? She needs some time.

Well true 

 

Yeah not everyone has the want to run to social media to post about a death of someone close to them 

12 minutes ago, HANZ94 said:

Gaga hasn’t said a thing about Tony :rip: meanwhile Christina Aguilera made a beautiful post on insta with lots of pics from their interactions over the years 

Dumbest take of that day. (This is 100% a personal attack.)

I wonder if last August was the last time she got to see him. You could tell at the show that night she wasn’t “herself” but seemed very happy speaking about him at the piano segment.

 

At least people are tuning into Love for Sale now. 

36 minutes ago, hellobitchezzz said:

Dumbest take of that day. (This is 100% a personal attack.)

Chill lol 

yeah I don't expect her to run to Instagram to post about it

she needs to process her thoughts, it's not only a few collabs and a few nice greetings once in a while for her

he was part of her life, she was actually his friend, and she is close to his family...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.