Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

53 minutes ago, HANZ94 said:

Gaga hasn’t said a thing about Tony :rip: meanwhile Christina Aguilera made a beautiful post on insta with lots of pics from their interactions over the years 

I've had close deaths to me and I remember feeling pressure (probably from myself) to "update" or "post about it" online and I'm glad I took my time and just didn't. The constant pressure to overshare everything online from births to deaths has really ground me down over the years and I just don't share much any more - and it feels great. 

 

Probably what Gaga feels like too.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

This f*cking weird obsession with wanting celebs to document every microsecond of their life on social media. :deadbanana:

 

Grief and condolences have been around long before the 2010s. You'll live without your little GaGa tweet!

2 hours ago, HANZ94 said:

Gaga hasn’t said a thing about Tony :rip: meanwhile Christina Aguilera made a beautiful post on insta with lots of pics from their interactions over the years 

 

Gurl... :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Gaga X Buble collab, what time? :gaycatina1:

Omg YES

 

How did I not think of this. Imagine a Christmas song. 
 

WHERESHEAT

WHERESHEAT

WHERESHEAT

 

DERSHEGO

DERSHEGO

 

Also…gaga and will.I.am when?

11 hours ago, eleganceislearned said:

Yeah, I gave it a listen yesterday, and I was whelmed (Pink Parentheses' song was cute though) . Mark tried too hard to make the soundtrack "cool" somehow, when really, Barbie music should be fun and catchy. I also feel like Charli herself would've done a better job overseeing it.

Right? Mark is too much of a “cult” producer to be playing it cool. Like some artists shouldn’t even be there like Tame Impala, HAIM and Kid LAROI. Hell even Billie doesnt make much sense although her song lyrics fit the movie. What a lost opportunity!

Will I Am was a cute addition to Fashion!, I wouldn't mind a slay song like that again :gaycat1:

The first Replay drop in the Dorian remix is such a let down that it’s comical and then completely redeems itself with the second drop :dies: 

ANYWAYS 

Applause and GUY truly are some of her best singles and videos in her entire discography, especially Applause :alexz::gaygacat6:

 

the world did ARTPOP so dirty 

I just got to thinking… should Gaga become a full time actress in the mean time? Some actors have multiple movies coming out a year, and she does one every other year. It kinda works in her favor since they become EVENTS but the film industry might take her more seriously if she popped up more.

omg, Variety was QUICK to send out their special edition Tribute to Tony Bennett out to magazine stands. It's already in stores and referring to Tony in the past tense. (and half the pictures are with Gaga)

Edited by Pikachoo

35 minutes ago, GagaStefi said:

I just got to thinking… should Gaga become a full time actress in the mean time? Some actors have multiple movies coming out a year, and she does one every other year. It kinda works in her favor since they become EVENTS but the film industry might take her more seriously if she popped up more.

I don’t think so tbh, she should alternate between music and film eras so she can sell her multi-hyphenate image. If she leans too far in one direction she low key loses a bit of how she can do both and do both well. Maybe 2 movies to 1 album, but no more than that IMO. 

Went out to the clerb last night and somehow ended up standing right by Richie :rip:

 

The way my drunk ass was fake af with him :rip: I walked up to him and was like “Omg Richie I LOVE the ROM choreo that was so iconic!” 
 

then I went back up to him and was like “I know Gaga has been in the studio making us some dance bops, but we’re ready king, so excited to see the choreo” and he laughed and nodded and said “yesss” :rip: 


then before I left I went up to him and said “tell Gaga to make a song with Bad Bunny and Rosalia” and he laughed and said “yesss” again :rip: 

 

so if the collab comes, you know who to thank 

2 hours ago, Almodusa said:

The first Replay drop in the Dorian remix is such a let down that it’s comical and then completely redeems itself with the second drop :dies: 

You mean the second drop aka THE discography highlight

Just now, Bhabylon said:

Went out to the clerb last night and somehow ended up standing right by Richie :rip:

 

The way my drunk ass was fake af with him :rip: I walked up to him and was like “Omg Richie I LOVE the ROM choreo that was so iconic!” 
 

then I went back up to him and was like “I know Gaga has been in the studio making us some dance bops, but we’re ready king, so excited to see the choreo” and he laughed and nodded and said “yesss” :rip: 


then before I left I went up to him and said “tell Gaga to make a song with Bad Bunny and Rosalia” and he laughed and said “yesss” again :rip: 

 

so if the collab comes, you know who to thank 

Not this being our confirmation of NO hagpop on LG7

58 minutes ago, anklebiterrs said:

I don’t think so tbh, she should alternate between music and film eras so she can sell her multi-hyphenate image. If she leans too far in one direction she low key loses a bit of how she can do both and do both well. Maybe 2 movies to 1 album, but no more than that IMO. 

She already established her music career SOLID so she needs to work on more films. 1 film for every 3 years wouldn't establish her as an serious actress.

34 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Not this being our confirmation of NO hagpop on LG7

Richy was just smiling and nodding as his drunk ass, pls 

22 hours ago, TheLastChord said:

A bunch of academy bait will be delayed for next year... J:FaD, you're not safe.

Thots? @Blade Runner

1 hour ago, Bhabylon said:

Went out to the clerb last night and somehow ended up standing right by Richie :rip:

 

The way my drunk ass was fake af with him :rip: I walked up to him and was like “Omg Richie I LOVE the ROM choreo that was so iconic!” 
 

then I went back up to him and was like “I know Gaga has been in the studio making us some dance bops, but we’re ready king, so excited to see the choreo” and he laughed and nodded and said “yesss” :rip: 


then before I left I went up to him and said “tell Gaga to make a song with Bad Bunny and Rosalia” and he laughed and said “yesss” again :rip: 

 

so if the collab comes, you know who to thank 

the way you've doomed us all

1 hour ago, Bhabylon said:

then I went back up to him and was like “I know Gaga has been in the studio making us some dance bops, but we’re ready king, so excited to see the choreo” and he laughed and nodded and said “yesss” :rip: 


then before I left I went up to him and said “tell Gaga to make a song with Bad Bunny and Rosalia” and he laughed and said “yesss” again :rip: 

:bibliahh:

Girl if I ever bumped into this thing in a club I'd sprint towards the nearest exit gate in fear

 

263WlUF.gif

8 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Girl if I ever bumped into this thing in a club I'd sprint towards the nearest exit gate in fear

 

263WlUF.gif

:ahh:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.