Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, State of Grace. said:

I honestly wouldn't mind it if she dropped dancing for good, or maybe only minor choreo and moves here and there, especially for her videos though. Think of it like the 911 MV.

Not when she was at her best with her dancing on her last tour make it make sense luv

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

'Barbie' release, box office predictions and how WB handled perfectly the promo for it hyped me even more about JFAD release, one more year to go, almost a year already passed from the official announcement.

8 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Not when she was at her best with her dancing on her last tour make it make sense luv

Yeah I said CBall had a good balance after that. I'm mostly referring to her visuals tho, tired of her MVs being basically dance videos tbh 

1 hour ago, State of Grace. said:

I really thought CB had a good balance. I don't think she's a great dancer, she has her amazing moments, and she's better than several pop girls. The choreography fails her in many cases and doesn't fit her at all tbh. I do believe that she can carry a show based on her charisma and stage presence alone in the future. She has that "rock star" vibe so she doesn't need to be doing dance numbers forever. 

Yeah she used to have choreographies that just suited her more and showcased the talent she had there but she’s not up there with Beyonce, Janet Jackson in terms of dancing (it’s fine)… Richy usually makes awful choreo and it makes her look bad sometimes.

she’s def more talented than most of her peers in terms of dancing but you can feel it’s not sth that’s natural to her whereas her stage charisma is

35 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

One of her best unreleased :jonny:

 

 

that was a classic. that was a classic. Brown Eyesore who?

Edited by Pikachoo

1 minute ago, Corso said:

Fox News played a little of Plastic Doll before talking about Barbie.

#ThankYouPapaGermanotta 

24 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

that was a classic. that was a classic. Brown Eyesore who?

Both are great. This Brown Eyes performance >>>

 

 

 

1 minute ago, GraceRandolph said:

#ThankYouPapaGermanotta 

Yep, that's what I was thinking too. He's Gaga's ambassador to conservatives.

10 hours ago, Marry The Gods said:

I was so bored omg I can't believe how hyped the movie was. 

I wish it wasn’t so hyped, and I wish trailers and teasers didn’t give away the whole movie. 

If we're talking about unreleased classiques then we can't neglect Future Love and Living on the Radio. :jonny:

I can’t stop thinking about Gaga… God bless her. I hope she’s doing okay and she has her loved ones close by to comfort her. I would imagine she will be spending quite a bit of time with Tony’s family over the next few days too. Been listening to Love For Sale quite regularly through out the day. What an insurmountable loss Tony’s passing is. One of the last, if not THE last, of the true greats of the last century. 

Edited by Dawn the Jockey

6 hours ago, Bhabylon said:

then before I left I went up to him and said “tell Gaga to make a song with Bad Bunny and Rosalia” and he laughed and said “yesss” again :rip: 

 

so if the collab comes, you know who to blame

:thing:

  • ATRL Moderator

We needa streaming party to get Poker Classic to 1B streams on Spotify.

 

spacer.png

7 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

I really thought CB had a good balance. I don't think she's a great dancer, she has her amazing moments, and she's better than several pop girls. The choreography fails her in many cases and doesn't fit her at all tbh. I do believe that she can carry a show based on her charisma and stage presence alone in the future. She has that "rock star" vibe so she doesn't need to be doing dance numbers forever. 

I understand what you’re saying, but imo it’s something that she likes to do, she’s great at it and, as you’ve pointed out, she’s better than most of her peers.
 

I really can’t see how choreography fails her (not saying Richy is doing a great job), I just find it cute and entertaining because she’s clearly enjoying it.
 

TCB had it all and it was indeed a good balance and I hope she’s going to continue with the dance numbers as long as she likes.

 

Also, when we think about it, she made 7 videos from Joanne to Chromatica (counting studio albums), in which she did the classic dance numbers in 3 of them (JW, SL and ROM). PI had that rock star vibe you mentioned and the rest didn’t have dancing at all (minus 911 where she did some choreo). 

8 hours ago, Leptine said:

'Barbie' release, box office predictions and how WB handled perfectly the promo for it hyped me even more about JFAD release, one more year to go, almost a year already passed from the official announcement.

I was thinking about this the other day, but I fear Joker 2 does not lend itself to an all-encompassing promo campaign the way family-friendly Barbie brand does. :jonny: I imagine there will be a big campaign, but how big I have no idea just yet. I am hoping they do a lot. :jonny: Need a Joker McDonald's meal! :duca: 

It was worth it to spend all that coin on Barbie marketing because Mattel will sell literally billions of dollars of dolls because of this movie. Joker 2 isn’t banking on toy sales, or at least not to this extent, so I wouldn’t count of the same degree of marketing for FaD. 

Edited by anklebiterrs

Joker 2 doesn’t have a ridiculous budget like The Flash or Indiana Jones 5. It will be a profitable movie even if it only makes half of what the first Joker made. 

2 hours ago, Sannie said:

I was thinking about this the other day, but I fear Joker 2 does not lend itself to an all-encompassing promo campaign the way family-friendly Barbie brand does. :jonny: I imagine there will be a big campaign, but how big I have no idea just yet. I am hoping they do a lot. :jonny: Need a Joker McDonald's meal! :duca: 

 

2 hours ago, anklebiterrs said:

It was worth it to spend all that coin on Barbie marketing because Mattel will sell literally billions of dollars of dolls because of this movie. Joker 2 isn’t banking on toy sales, or at least not to this extent, so I wouldn’t count of the same degree of marketing for FaD. 

Well of course JFAD won't have the same marketing of 'Barbie', two totally different kind of products-releases and JFAD doesn't even need much promo with having a lot of buzz already because of the success of the first one + Gaga being on it, but I'm sure WB will handle it perfectly anyway making it a moment, we've experienced that already with ASIB, plus next year there will be less releases because of the strike, on box office boards they are already speculating that JFAD could potentially be the biggest movie of the year in terms of box office.

It sucks that Hollywood got hit by a pandemic and now a historic SAG-AFTRA/WGA joint strike for the first time in over 60 years just as Gaga began to solidify herself as an actress. Maybe GÁR truly is a harbinger of doom?

Edited by GraceRandolph

ONE LAST TIME: AN EVENING WITH TONY BENNETT AND LADY GAGA, a concert special honoring the musical legacy and enduring friendship of Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga, will air a special encore this Sunday, July 23 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/ PT) on the CBS. bit.ly/3rCnxh9

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.