Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

if he had Alzheimers it's unfortunately probably for the best... rip Tony

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

i wonder if the doc will come out sooner, idk what the holdup has been :celestial5:

Oh man, what horrible news to wake up to. The only consolation is the fact his family and friends knew this day would come and were hopefully able to prepare. I wonder if Gaga's blackout silence these past few months had something to do with Tony's family and friends knowing his condition was deteriorating? I will not speculate, though, but I just hope we did not bully Gaga out of her mourning.

 

I do not think a lot of Gaga fans truly understand what Tony did for her. He saved her life and made her love music again. :weeps: Rest in peace, legend.

1 minute ago, WildAmerican said:

i wonder if the doc will come out sooner, idk what the holdup has been :celestial5:

either they'd release it if they won AOTY last year... or I always thought they'd keep it until the last moment...

3 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

i wonder if the doc will come out sooner, idk what the holdup has been :celestial5:

Not me thinking you were talking about Chromatica tour doc. :deadbanana: I was like, probably not the place and time.

2 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

either they'd release it if they won AOTY last year... or I always thought they'd keep it until the last moment...

they will probably adjust it now obviously, but maybe it could still come out. Would be a great way to honor Tony :heart:

 

1 minute ago, Sannie said:

Not me thinking you were talking about Chromatica tour doc. :deadbanana: I was like, probably not the place and time.

:monkey:

:chick3: 

 

RIP Tony. Can't even imagine what she must be going through rn

 

 

:cries:

Rest In Peace, dear Tony Bennett.

It’s really sad, I’m f*cking sad. This is so hard for his family and friends, can’t imagine what Gaga is feeling right now. They were surely prepared, but we never really are.

Thank you legend for your talent, for everything you have done for the music world, and for our girl. We’ll thank you forever because you literally saved her, and her faith in her.

 

  • Popular Post

As Liddos, we owe Tony so much. He is the reason Gaga had the strength to keep going after the industry and media tried to destroy her, he believed in her when other people said she was done. He believed, as he put it, she was "the best singer in America", and his belief in her made her believe in herself again :weeps: Thank you Tony we love you :heart2:

I sometimes think Gaga wouldn't even be alive today without Tony. He did so much for her and is a music legend. RIP king. :heart:

I think The Lady and the Legend documentary will be coming out soon as I always felt like it was always going to come after his death. 

Tony's passing was inevitable at 96 but wow what an amazing life. King was a WWII veteran who freed Jewish victims and marched for civil rights, on top of being a jazz legend.

 

RIP Tony, I'll always cherish you for further exposing me to the jazz genre. :heart2:

31 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

Where it all started

 

 

 

Introduced me to some amazing Jazz classics :chick3:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.