Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

29 minutes ago, Leptine said:

 

We've been lucky this time..

Aren’t they filming for Wicked: Part One and Part Two though? They might’ve completed Part One completely. 

Edited by GraceRandolph

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, Leptine said:

I'm confident the musical scenes will be something representative of what happens in their minds mostly, it's not that hard to figure out the use of music scenes in a movie like that in the same way of the stairs scene of the first one in my opinion or like they did in AHS in a similar contest.

 

I expect the movie to have the same style-take of the first one just with the add of some music scenes.

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

Also Grace Randolph claimed in the Asylum they treat patients with music therapy.

 

I know it'd be a slay if Jessica Lange had a small part in one of the musicals in JFAD :WAP: 

Dont worry girls she will go all out for the JFAD promo but wtf we gon do when LG7 era is Scrapmatica 2.0 

We were so lucky that Gaga+Will.i.am turned out in a timeless bop like Fashion!

 

41 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

We were so lucky that Gaga+Will.i.am turned out in a timeless bop like Fashion!

 

Also glad he didn’t get a featured artist credit.

 

Still hate Space Cowboy’s inclusion in the Starstruck title 

1 hour ago, Nicholai said:

We were so lucky that Gaga+Will.i.am turned out in a timeless bop like Fashion!

More like we are so lucky that Gaga can actually sing and being actually artistically involved in her songs.. I can't even tell if the vocals on the atrocity (I refuse to call it song) that has been released today are real or AI, even Gaga worst song sounds like a timeless masterpiece compared to that mess.

2 hours ago, Nicholai said:

We were so lucky that Gaga+Will.i.am turned out in a timeless bop like Fashion!

 

Fashion! is such a delicious pop song. It's relatable, beautiful melody, well written lyrics, top notch production, Grade A vocals, Wil.I.Am did his thing on that track. I'm disappointed with the new Britney song because I know Wil.I.Am CAN do better but instead we get a reject from Barthalamuel Jean. 

Fashion! is top 3 on ARTPOP for me, along with title track and Applause.

 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886617234acb2d9e342e3

1 minute ago, Hot Volcano said:

ARTPOP is the most overrated Gaga song.

 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886617234acb2d9e342e3

*album

 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886617234acb2d9e342e3

13 hours ago, Puttanesca said:

She liked and commented on Starlight's latest IG post. I guess she's trying to get back into the cool kid NYC group after Justin tried to boot her out oooop. 

but she was always friends with starlight, I think the rest of them are jealous she didn't stay friends or that she moved on and are feeling little sour candy

Ryan Murphy direct a video for Gaga challenge do that challenge now

 

6 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Ryan Murphy direct a video for Gaga challenge do that challenge now

 

Chile I promise myself i would have stopped watching this show after last season went downhill again but I just know I will be perched for this mess again, this promo looks amazing, Ryan always wins.

 

giphy.gif

 

@The Witch

33 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Chile I promise myself i would have stopped watching this show after last season went downhill again but I just know I will be perched for this mess again, this promo looks amazing, Ryan always wins.

 

giphy.gif

 

@The Witch

Ryan is gay excellence. :giraffe: if Ga Ga was smart she would've co-produced a tv show with him and snatched that emmy already !

4 minutes ago, The Witch said:

Ryan is gay excellence. :giraffe: if Ga Ga was smart she would've co-produced a tv show with him and snatched that emmy already !

AHS 1984 was amazing seaason!!!!

:clap3:

Hotel was awful tho

 

but yeah visually he always serves

 

 

Not GÁR only responding to "Lee" on set  :dies: method queen! :jonnycat: 

 

The way he's already watched 1.5 hours of the film tho :redface:  and expects color grading to be completed by fall. Ugh, the wait till next year... :monkey: 

 

But its going to be so worth it omg 

 

950qtV6.jpg

 

1 hour ago, Freaky Prince said:

Ryan Murphy direct a video for Gaga challenge do that challenge now

 

Did she lend them her old wigs? cuz those fruits look familiar

whatga.jpg

26 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

AHS 1984 was amazing seaason!!!!

:clap3:

Hotel was awful tho

 

but yeah visually he always serves

Ugh i wish 1984 was the season Ga starred in :WAP: Godga, Angelica and Emma working together omg @Leptine @Freaky Prince

13 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

 

Not GÁR only responding to "Lee" on set  :dies: method queen! :jonnycat: 

 

The way he's already watched 1.5 hours of the film tho :redface:  and expects color grading to be completed by fall. Ugh, the wait till next year... :monkey: 

 

But its going to be so worth it omg 

 

950qtV6.jpg

 

Oh, here we go :jonny2:

9 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Don't call me Gaga :thing:

 

Call me Lee. Xoxo, Lee.

 

950qtV6.jpg

Lee

the new album by Lady Gaga

Out January 2024

45 minutes ago, The Witch said:

Ugh i wish 1984 was the season Ga starred in :WAP: Godga, Angelica and Emma working together omg @Leptine @Freaky Prince

Ryan Hagphy can choke on a pogo stick for not casting Gaga in Pose

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.