Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I just know that Gaga is an awful texter that leaves people on read 

Edited by Vroom Vroom

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Lady Gaga's Chromatica Ball SDF show records:

10th most attended show in history of the venue, most attended female show of the 2020s, 4th most attended female show of all time

8th highest grossing show ever, 3rd female, 2nd of the 2020 decade and for female.

Since not much is happening I'm going to do a Gaga over the years daily post which is what I used to do during my ggd days lol

 

(July 18th)

 

2008

 

 



 

sHdOlbL.jpg

8T98zh9.jpg

 

2009

 



fp_3298204_bulls_lady_gaga_excl_072109.j

TBwPNbB.png

tNa4khw.jpg

KhxoNEy.jpg

 

 

2011

 



 

ik3DDGy.jpg

JemvoeT.jpg

Qdxxovz.jpg

RHEp0N0.jpg

 

 

2014

 



bhjp9wa.png

 

 

2015

 



D1tzaxl.jpg

 

 

2023

 



 

HSZIY3J.jpg

 

CurseGa strikes again 

 

 

 

ezgif-com-crop.jpg

Edited by WildAmerican

16 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

CurseGa strikes again 

 

 

 

ezgif-com-crop.jpg

This isn't anything to worry about. The film is already complete.

When JFAD gets semi-panned like Part 1, the promo tour becomes annoying af, and we get endlessly compared to Barbie. :WAP:

5 hours ago, Leptine said:

So far the balance has been right, her first major role AHS was without music, ASIB is not a conventional musical, it's a drama in first and it made sense for her cinema debut since there was the need of somebody capable of singing-performing in a superior way other than acting, HOG was a 2 and half hours long drama without music, JFAD has been already labelled like another drama with musical scenes that are gonna be jazz and not a conventional musical, totally different in every aspect from what she did ASIB along with the role being more demanding and totally different as well.

 

So far every role and project she chose it has been totally diverse from the previous, ASIB and JFAD couldn't be more diverse, as long as she choose roles and project so different I don't mind if there is music involved and I don't think those choices especially for ASIB were made in the optic of getting music success, I perfectly recall they weren't expecting the soundtrack to be that successful and JFAD is gonna have jazz covers that are not commercial in the current market, she's obviously a singer in first and it's clear that they're gonna offer her roles with music involved since there aren't many people that can do those.

 

I'm pretty sure the next movie will be without music.

I'm still so confused about the musical aspect of J:FaD. Just by the title, you can kind of tell where they're going with it, but still, the first Joker movie has such a characteristic tone to it, it's a little bit hard to imagine how to integrate musical scenes... But then, Joaquin is so selective about his projects and so against being tied down into sequels and stuff, that he must have really liked it... Or maybe he just wanted the bag idk.

 

Part of me is so hopeful about this project, and part of me is weary of someone like Todd deviating a lot from a formula that worked. 

32 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

When JFAD gets semi-panned like Part 1, the promo tour becomes annoying af, and we get endlessly compared to Barbie. :WAP:

I saw some predictions putting Barbie at 150M opening weekend... There's no way J:FaD opens that high even if it's well received and WoM is good. Just the Rated R puts a cap on how far you can go, even Deadpool which was a comedy with insane buzz couldn't get that high. But you know WB just took a deep breath. With all those DCEU flops, they desperately needed this W.

1 hour ago, WildAmerican said:

CurseGa strikes again 

 

 

 

ezgif-com-crop.jpg

They’re behind HOG too

ugh hope she serves us ASIB excellence again at some point 

 

When I met you I was blown to pieces
Heart all over the floor
Ever since you put me back together
I can't believe it, can't believe it, uh
Look what you found, Yeah, baby
Look what I found
Somebody who carries around a piece of my heart
Look what I found, woo

 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Blade Runner said:

When JFAD gets semi-panned like Part 1, the promo tour becomes annoying af, and we get endlessly compared to Barbie. :WAP:

Margot's revange for Ga Ga calling her boring :WAP:

She liked and commented on Starlight's latest IG post. I guess she's trying to get back into the cool kid NYC group after Justin tried to boot her out oooop. 

1 hour ago, Puttanesca said:

She liked and commented on Starlight's latest IG post. I guess she's trying to get back into the cool kid NYC group after Justin tried to boot her out oooop. 

the way Lady Starlight always somehow stays here

 

ezgif-com-gif-maker-25.gif

 

 

 

 

 

 

3 hours ago, Puttanesca said:

She liked and commented on Starlight's latest IG post. I guess she's trying to get back into the cool kid NYC group after Justin tried to boot her out oooop. 

get-a-job.jpg

She should have saved this for the JFAD campaign or another big event. This deserves to be seen and appreciated by SO many more people ugh :chick3: a singular icon and LEGEND, nobody compares :weeps:

 

 

 

She has so many iconic lewks tho, she can do 10 of these and it still won't be enough :dies:

 

6 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

ugh hope she serves us ASIB excellence again at some point 

 

When I met you I was blown to pieces
Heart all over the floor
Ever since you put me back together
I can't believe it, can't believe it, uh
Look what you found, Yeah, baby
Look what I found
Somebody who carries around a piece of my heart
Look what I found, woo

 

giphy.gif

One of the greatest songs in her discog.

The way Stupid Love could have been easily the lead single from the Barbie soundtrack. 

A cheap song for a cheap movie 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952yqaogw8ansty8kxt1c

7 hours ago, Puttanesca said:

She liked and commented on Starlight's latest IG post. I guess she's trying to get back into the cool kid NYC group after Justin tried to boot her out oooop. 

get-a-job.jpg

2 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

She should have saved this for the JFAD campaign or another big event. This deserves to be seen and appreciated by SO many more people ugh :chick3: a singular icon and LEGEND, nobody compares :weeps:

 

 

 

She has so many iconic lewks tho, she can do 10 of these and it still won't be enough :dies:

 

she might do different vogue series, didnt she do the questions one for ASIB? She might do In The Bag one or she might do the cooking thing, but I think the most probable one might be her doing beauty routine and plugging hauslabs

The fact that she had Lady Starlight as the opening act of ArtRave should have been an indication that Gaga really hates her fans and she wants to see us suffering.  

AmusingAdmirableElephant-max-1mb.gif

 

9 hours ago, TheLastChord said:

I'm still so confused about the musical aspect of J:FaD. Just by the title, you can kind of tell where they're going with it, but still, the first Joker movie has such a characteristic tone to it, it's a little bit hard to imagine how to integrate musical scenes... But then, Joaquin is so selective about his projects and so against being tied down into sequels and stuff, that he must have really liked it... Or maybe he just wanted the bag idk.

 

Part of me is so hopeful about this project, and part of me is weary of someone like Todd deviating a lot from a formula that worked. 

I'm confident the musical scenes will be something representative of what happens in their minds mostly, it's not that hard to figure out the use of music scenes in a movie like that in the same way of the stairs scene of the first one in my opinion or like they did in AHS in a similar contest.

 

I expect the movie to have the same style-take of the first one just with the add of some music scenes.

 

 

Spoiler

Also Grace Randolph claimed in the Asylum they treat patients with music therapy.

 

17 minutes ago, Bojana said:

she might do different vogue series, didnt she do the questions one for ASIB? She might do In The Bag one or she might do the cooking thing, but I think the most probable one might be her doing beauty routine and plugging hauslabs

Yeah I can def see the beauty routine one with HL plugs :rip: 

or maybe like a BTS vid of getting ready for a JFAD premiere red carpet like the MET one, now THAT would be a serve and a half :WAP: 

 

 

Let's hope we get some really interesting and fun content in the lead up to the release :giraffe:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.